Back to Eden Gardening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Eden Gardening

Hello Everyone, I am posting the link to a really amazing video documentary about a man named Paul Gautschi who uses a method of gardening which he learned as he will tell you, from observing how God does it in nature. Wendyj, our friend Nancy and I are super excited about discovering this fellows video and are in the process of gathering the things required to follow this model for our own gardens.

http://www.backtoedenfilm.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Q7j...c4-overview-vl

The first link is about Paul and his personal journey listening to God's direction and the second link is to a series of videos of a tour group Paul is taking around his property to explain how he does it. Incredible stuff!!

Things being what they are on the world scene, I am throwing this out there because we've felt that God has led us in this direction to prepare for the days ahead.

Another thing I am doing is setting up a chicken coop in my back yard that will house six chickens, the maximum allowed on a city lot where I live.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy watching these videos.
    God Bless,
    Helene
    Last edited by Andy; 02-26-2014, 12:53 PM. Reason: Fixing hyperlinks

Re: Back to Eden Gardening

This guy is RIVETING! I can't stop watching the videos - one after the other. Wow!

Comment

yeah, I'm addicted to watching too, lol. Love what he said about growing potatoes.
      Wish I lived in the country so that I could have a garden.

Comment

Glad you're enjoying these videos. I've learned so much from them. My husband was skeptical until he watched the videos because his Dad has always been a serious gardener and still is, but has tilled the ground. Paul says you can grow on rocks and clay... It's all about the "covering."

I've also been learning a lot from his pruning videos. Got some real challenges outside to experiment on, so it should be fun.

Comment

This is too good to just let fall off the board (doesn't really, obviously, but it can get hard to find - or gets forgotten).
          I'm going to pin and move to the Resources Forum.

Comment

I watched that movie today....totally fascinated at how God communicates with us and what He uses and does with His relationship with His own..amazing. I already sent it to one friend who likes the messages to...and we'll probably send the video to another friend Thanks for posting it!

Comment

Working...
            X