Job Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Situation

Last year I was the recipient of 3 disciplinary actions, related to the actions of a coworker who has favor with those above me.
    Each time I appealed, I provided concrete evidence to show how and why I made the decisions I was written up for.
    And each time, those above me stood behind this person, despite the overwhelming evidence.
    I am now at a place where once again I have a "meeting" tomorrow with my boss, to discuss my future with the agency I've been a part of since 1988.
    It all started last January, and in one years time my career has been ruined.
    At the same time, I have pointed out the fact my boss isn't 100% truthful in what he writes on each disciplinary, yet each time I appeal those above him stand behind this man.
    I have reported his behavior properly, and that also received no attention.
    My wife (some of you know her at Catalina if you are part of the oldies group around here LOL) is so worried, and so discouraged.
    She's afraid we will be living in the woods, to which I replied "cool, living in the woods isn't bad, I'm an Eagle Scout", and of course after my statement she didn't find it funny at least for awhile then she came around.
    Also in the past year, I have drawn much closer to God (duh), but I have met some people that work for our department and that are associated with it in some fashion.
    These people are not just Christians, they are prayer WARRIORS for God.
    Each one told me that if God wanted me gone from that office, he would have allowed it a long time ago.
    But for the fact I'm a warrior for God, a man of God, he will take care of me.
    Boy is that true!
    With each disciplinary, I pray for revelation, and God reveals to me what I need in the form of evidence, or recalling a memory that I truly had forgotten.
    This revelation each time is almost dropped at my feet Praise God!
    Please pray for this meeting tomorrow, that God will allow me to once again show proof that will shake my boss to his very core.
    This meeting is once again over the actions of the same employee, but their actions are criminal and it's been covered up.
    Unfortunately my boss will be holding the meeting, and he is also part of this.
    HR will be there, and I pray their eyes are opened to what's going on, to finally see or finally have enough to put a stop to this man and the entire "affair."
    God has been so good to me, and I have no doubt he will take me where he wants me to be so I can be blessed for my faith.
    If it's to stay in the office I'm in, then he will make a way for those who wish harm against me to leave.
    If he wants me to move on, then he will make a place to put me.
    One of the best resources I have had throughout this entire ordeal, was suggested by one of my prayer partners.
    It's a book called Prayers That Rout Demons by John Eckhardt.
    The book is a collection of verses (a lot from the old testament) categorized for protection, blessing, repentance of sin, and so on.
    Verses I never knew like Psalm 70:2 "Let those who seek after my soul be ashamed and confounded; let those who desire my hurt be turned backward and put to confusion."
    I can't tell you how many times I have seen this in the office with this same group of people, but not before I started praying this way.
    Anywho...
    Thanks for your prayers in advance, the Lord will do what he wills to bring Glory to himself through my faith.

Praying for you and Cat as well, Gregstien. With the Lord on your side you have a victory in whatever He has planned for you. I'm one of the oldies here that remembers Catalina . God bless.

Comment

Greg, Praying for you. I will continue. May the Lord come between you and the situation tomorrow morning. Cast your burden upon the Lord and I`m sure you have already. God bless you.

Comment

Thanks to both of you.
        Yes I have cast my cares upon him. Actually at Church this past Sunday, I was prayed over.
        There were several pastors there that day, and each one prayed something different.
        One of them in particular prayed that this heavy coat I have, due to the burden I carry with the lives that depend on me (both at home and at work) be removed.
        He also prayed I would have peace like I haven't known in quite some time in my home, and that I may be able to rest.
        I have had the stress and burdens removed, and even though satan will try to put them back on me, I refuse to wear it.
        Even if today's meeting results in termination, I have overwhelming proof to show the steps along the way that led to this point are incorrect.
        Am I worried? No, my God shall supply all my needs through Christ Jesus.
        Is my wife worried? Somewhat, but through talking it out, not as bad as last week.

Comment

Good news!

Comment

Just read this. I join in prayer for God to create a smooth path at work for you.
            Protection for you in all you do and joy and peace as you live for His Glory.
            Be strong brothers and sisters in Christ stand beside you.

Comment

Thanks again for the responses. The boss called me about an hour ago and told me to be at the office before 3pm today. I've been home since 3/8/18.
              Oh well, I got a lot done, including hanging drapes, painting, cleaning carpets, and cleaning out junk we really don't need.
              I've also prayed a lot, as I have throughout the last year, that God will show me where he wants me to be.
              I feel like I cannot return to my current situation, and God will work that out.
              Either I go, or those who cause the issues go, there is no happy medium anymore.
              If I am terminated today, the Lord will open up another door for me, I am certain of that!
              And the door he opens, will be the one my faith has led me to, where he will bless me because I have remained faithful to him despite everything that has happened.

Comment

Greg` Still praying for you (and your bride). Care to share anything about your meeting yesterday?

Comment

Greg, I too saw this very belatedly. Praying for you guys. Keep us in the loop, Bro. Tell Catalina hello.

Comment

I will, thanks.
                    Will update later.

Comment

Working...
                    X