This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unsaved loved ones thread

Praying tonight for my son John. He has been raised in the faith but I pray that he has truly accepted Jesus's gift of salvation and fully repents.

Comment

I have a praise report and a prayer request. Tonight, after knowing Becki, my former daughter in law and mother of my oldest grandson for 27 years, she finally proclaimed Jesus to be her Lord and Savior! She has always been like the daughter I never had right from the first time we met, when she was 15 and not too long after her mom was killed. She had been taken to Sunday school and 'preached at' by her deceased Grandmother for years and didn't want to talk about God. She's going through a particularly hard time right now and I asked her if she has ever accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior and she told me, "yes, I have" and said she wants her husband and kids to go to church. Praise God!

My other daughter in law was raised in a 'church' that does not accept Jesus as God. "Church of God" denomination. She has been closed to hearing about the Triune God. She has been VERY difficult to have in our family. Many behavioral problems and some mental health issues as well as drug abuse. She is currently in the hospital with an infection and may be close to sepsis setting in if they can't get the infection controlled. I request prayers for her healing but more so for her salvation. Her name is Brooke. Thank you, Wedg Sisters and Brothers in Christ!

Comment

Update. Many have been praying for Brooke. I talked to her this morning. She is going home with a PICC line so she can get IV treatments at home until the infection is gone. Then she will go back for surgery to get the kidney stones out that are blocking her kidney and causing infection. Brooke has been a challenge to our family. My husband and two sons actively dislike her. I teeter at times. I was convicted again at church this Sunday when the pastor preached about Christian love is for those who are hard to love and who don't love us back, etc. I know He puts people in our lives for a reason...there are no coincidences with God. It is for our own growth and for the other person, as well. Praise God!

Comment

Working...
        X