More Grandkids ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Grandkids ..

Ok, so my son and his wife are in the hospital, with her in labor with their third child. My daughter is on the phone now with wifey, saying she is in the beginning stages of labor with her second. Maybe they'll both be born on the same day.

Anyway, please pray for all to be well ...

Thanks,
    Issachar, thinking the economy is a non-issue today.
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: More Grandkids ..

Praying with you.

Comment

Praying for all, Iss...

Comment

Praying for all concerned.

Comment

Lillian Grace is present and accounted for ... all is well. Thanks.

Issachar, not sure when #2 for the day .. or tomorrow (?) will arrive.
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

awww...thats a beautiful name. Congrats.

Comment

Oh that is wonderful! Congrats grandpa. Continuing to pray for all.....

Comment

My daughter's baby was born about 3 hours into the 17th. What a crazy story. Her and her husband go to hospital (L.A. area) when contractions are 5 minutes and lasting around a minute. The hospital has no space. They say they can admit her, but it could be a while until they have a room. She's at 4cm. She walks around outside by a fountain with hubby ... the hospital says it will still be a while and she can go home to rest more. They do that. Contractions are 3 minutes .. hubby goes to fetch a sitter for their 2 year old. He comes back in about 20 minutes to find his wife, my wonderful, always courageous and adventursome daughter, sitting there holding the baby! All is well. She took a shower to relax more. She said she had no idea that the baby was actually being born because the contractions weren't that big of a deal yet ... VOILA! Baby comes out, in shower. They call 911 and those wonderful responders took them to the hospital .. checked everything and all is well. The baby lost a little blood due to a tear in the cord and my daughter not knowing she should clamp it. But he is fine. He hit his head a little too but that is apparently of no consequence. Takes after his mother already.

Thanks for prayers ...
                Last edited by Issachar; 09-17-2010, 04:27 PM. Reason: just keeping genders straight .. :)

Comment

WOW!

Great news - glad all is well. and Congrats!

Uhhh, she practicing for when Christians can't get medical care, is she? LOL....

Comment

Hey PB .. I may have started a thread on this matter some years ago .. not sure ... but about that "Christians" and "healthcare" comment ... (if I can't find a thread, I may start another) ... a thought I've held for some time now is that Christian doctors and Christians need to be figuring out some stuff ahead of time; that whole community thing that I know I've spoken of in the past along with others. The days are strange and getting stranger. But all that is for a regular thread ...

Issachar

Comment

Oh wow Issachar. So glad that all worked out in the end. GOD is soooo good.

Congratulations to all!

Comment

This is the first one:

The second, born in a different country (California) is totally fine, as is mom and dad ... but no pic yet.

Issachar, thinks that the way God created things to work is almost overwhelming in it's beauty. Actually ... it is overwhelming.

Comment

Actually ... it is overwhelming
                          There really are no words when you look into the face of a precious newby.

Comment

Issachar, so sorry I did missed the prayer request but I came in time to wish you CONGRATULATIONS Grandpa!!!!

So happy that babies and mommies and daddies are all doing fine.

(((HUGS)))
                            Dove

Comment

Congratulations, Grandpa! Just gorgeous that little one. I also like your idea of a thread about Christians planning ahead--it would be very timely.

Comment

Working...
                              X