This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Pt II

Maybe not a new thread Andy...I was thinking it might be a fit to add to the end of the other sticky...it is a warning re: dividing the land

This thread I mean...

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...ad.php?t=18218

Comment

Andy: I am with CNAV re the number of sticky threads, probably enough. Simple enough to cross post. But I am happy with whatever you decide. You do a great job of keeping all of this important and timely information on the web in a well organized fashion. Thank you!!

PS to CNAV: thanks so much for all the posting. It is an incredible time to be alive and watching what may well be final chapters being played out before our very eyes. I know that our trip through the West Bank in November will certainly be memorable. I would hope we can escape major catastrophes but I know there are folks who live through all of this every day and still maintain firm faith.

Comment

PS to CNAV: thanks so much for all the posting. It is an incredible time to be alive and watching what may well be final chapters being played out before our very eyes. I know that our trip through the West Bank in November will certainly be memorable. I would hope we can escape major catastrophes but I know there are folks who live through all of this every day and still maintain firm faith.
        You are welcome HSB. It is indeed an incredible time to be alive....and watching. A time like never before when the whole world is getting ready to divide up Israel...including Israel itself...it reminds me of Joel 3 and Daniel 11 re: dividing the land for gain.

I am so excited to hear you are going to Israel in November. November shoud be a very interesting month for sure.

When we were on the plane to Israel in May the whole front page of the Jeruslem Post showed tanks doing manoeuvres in the Jordanian desert. You would almost think we were on the way to a war zone. On our last day we went past where it was all barbed wired off saying military zone near where those tanks would have been practicing. All was quiet.

While at Mt Bental on the Golan......not a word in Israel was mentioned about this but it was all over the news back home that Syria had the biggest build up of troops since the 1973 war on the Isreali-Syrian border. Family members of our group back home were telling everybody to get home there is going to be a war. We were staying on a kibbutz directly below the Golan on the Sea of Galilee. Our guild who fought in 4 Israeli wars said no worry, the Arabs won't fight before the summer, they love summer wars. So far....no war... praise God!

When you are in the land you never feel unsafe.

But this fall may may be different with all these negotiatios going on!

Who are you going with.........a group?

You will have a great time and be safe no matter what is going on! Have a great time! Wish I could go again.

I just found out last night..the neighbours across the street who moved here this year lived n a kibbutz in Israel for 7 years....so we had lots to share.

Comment

Thank-you to all who post on this thread regularly. I appreciate your insights so much. It is indeed an excitiing time to be alive.
          God Bless and Maranatha,
          Helene

Comment

Originally posted by cnav View Post
            When you are in the land you never feel unsafe.

Who are you going with.........a group?

You will have a great time and be safe no matter what is going on! .
            CNAV: I agree that when visiting Israel I feel safer than anywhere in North America. We are taking a group of Christians (21 in total) through Israel and Jordan from Nov 3-20, then my wife and I are staying on for another 5 days on our own. This is my 9th trip over there. We do not use either a tour operator or many guides. I do all the arrangements of hotels, transport etc and much of the "guiding". We rent cars and use little flags to keep track of folks. It has been wonderful and a lot of fun over the years. I think I know Israel including the West Bank settlements better than my own home town region over here. Regards, HSB

Comment

You have permission to slap me silly for this question:

Where, in prophecy, does it say that Israel will be divided and a pally state will be instituted?

I just keep hearing of this happening but where is the scripture to back it up?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
              I believe Daniel 11:37-39 may be speaking of this.........

In that, the god in these verses may be Allah and the dividing of the land could be Israel...into a Palestinian State for gain...to appease the Arabs (re: oil..perhaps)

I was reading awhile back that Bush Sr. invaded Iraq when they started heading towards Saudi Arabia (remember the in the sand) because they had an agreement with the Saudis being a major OPEC country that they would trade in U.S. dollars....... but if attacked the U.S. was committed to protect them.

I have to wonder if we may be looking at somewhat the same type of deal right now....i.e. OPEC will continue to trade in U.S. dollars if the U.S. follows the Saudi plan re: Israel...to divide the land....interesting that Bush's roadmap emerged just three months after the Saudi plan (2002) which called for dividing the land into a Palestinian State.

In saying this, I need to be careful to point out that I am not saying Bush is the AC...just that you can see using this example just how the land could get divided (into a Palestinian State for gain).......by someone...to appease the Arabs (OPEC countries) whose god is allah.......examining these verses. (I have a thread on this topic posted here)

Interesting .....(meant for humour re: the above) while in Australia Bush had a slip of the tongue calling the APEC meeting he was addressing the OPEC meeting.
              http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...C7shRdkiAZPOdw

PS....should this be on the other sticky re: dividing the land?

Comment

And so it starts.... even before New year celebrations in Israel have finished http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123662

Bayit Echad Movement Encourages Jews to Abandon Their Homes

by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

(IsraelNN.com) A relatively new movement called Bayit Echad (One House) has been drumming up support for legislation that would indirectly support a Jewish exodus from Judea and Samaria. The legislation would guarantee that Jews from these areas would receive compensation for their property should they agree to leave their homes and move within the confines of the separation fence.

In recent days, Bayit Echad has been distributing letters to Jewish families in Judea and Samaria, inviting them to call for information about a potential advance on state compensation for their homes.

The letter describes the dangerous security situation Jews in Judea and Samaria will likely face as the separation barrier is completed. "Without a system of compensation," the letter says, "families will have difficulty preserving their security and their children's future. Without fair recompense, the residents will be unable to sell their homes and will be unable to finance the move to a new residence." Bayit Echad sees it as "our obligation to prevent" hundreds of families from being "trapped as hostages in hostile territory." Instead, the group proposes that Jews in Judea and Samaria receive immediately, even before any withdrawal is formally announced, "fair compensation permitting calm and organized absorption and the turning of a new page."

To achieve its goal, Bayit Echad is working towards new legislation "that will assure fair compensation for whoever will evacuate his home."

In its letter, Bayit Echad presents itself as a non-political organization, made up of right- and left-wing citizens, concerned only for the safety of the Jews of Judea and Samaria. However, the movement was founded by veteran far-left Meretz party politician Avshalom Vilan, Labor party Knesset Member Colette Avital, and Alon Pinkas, a former diplomat and advisor to Shimon Peres and Ehud Barak.

The Deputy Regional Council head for the Binyamin region, Avi Roeh, said that the fact that the Bayit Echad letter does not identify the left-wingers behind the initiative is sufficient justification to prevent its distribution. Roeh asked the Binyamin Council's legal advisor to consider the options for banning the letter from Jewish homes in Judea and
                The Bayit Echad letter does not identify the left-wingers behind the initiative.
                Samaria. The letter is an attempt to disrupt the public peace and to spread demoralization, according to Roeh.

"I have no doubt," Roeh said, "that the residents of the Binyamin region will not fall for this transparent trap of the extreme left, and that they will find the nearest garbage can to dispose of this letter."

Bayit Echad explains on its website that the proposed compensation legislation does not call for the evacuation of Jews from Judea and Samaria; rather, it calls for "a future insurance policy" for residents of areas that may be evacuated in future Israeli withdrawals.

Also a snag in the timetable. Guess who will lose on this issue!!!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/133213

Israel, PA Disagree on Timetable for New Arab State

(IsraelNN.com) Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA) have hit an impasse on the timetable for implementing the creation of a new Arab state that would shrink Israel's borders. PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas is pressuring for a strict timetable before a scheduled major Middle East conference to be held in the United States in two months.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, who already has conceded to almost every demand by Abbas since he succeeded Yasser Arafat more than two years ago, so far has refused to agree to set out specific dates for carrying out certain steps. Israel's previous concessions generally have not been paralleled by the PA's execution of steps to control terrorism, leaving the Prime Minister with a quickly growing opposition within his coalition government.

An Israeli Foreign Ministry official said Israel wanted any timetables to be "performance-based," according to Reuters News Agency.
                Last edited by HSB; 09-13-2007, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Time to twist a few arms .... I don't think the world will wait another 20 years, not even 20 months, or even 20 weeks!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/133722

Olmert Says Final Status Plan 20-30 Years Away

(IsraelNN.com) A final plan for the proposed new Arabs state within Israel's current borders is "20-30 years away," Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Monday. Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has stated that a final status plan should be agreed on by the end of this year, and American President George W. Bush has stated he wants to see the establishment of the proposed Arab country before he leaves office next January.
                  Previous comments by the Prime Minister have been shrouded in confusing semantics, and it was not clear if he meant that the actual new Arab state would be delayed 30 years or that its final shape would take three decades.

The Prime Minister recently has stated he would not discuss final status plans with Abbas but instead he called them "basic principles".

Then we have the little dance about the future of Jerusalem... http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123765

Abu Mazen: Olmert Agreed to Make Jerusalem Our Capital

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) The chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen), met with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice last week - and told her that Prime Minister Olmert agrees, finally, to turn eastern Jerusalem into the capital of a future state of Palestine. So reports the PA newspaper Al Hayat Al Jadeeda, quoting an unnamed "senior Palestinian source."

Abbas reportedly told Rice that Olmert had agreed to the demand in an Olmert-Abbas meeting a couple of days before. Another Olmert-Abbas meeting is planned for next week, the paper reports.

Comment

Here it comes folks!!! CNAV has posted article from Haaretz. See full article at http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/908609.html

I would like to make a few observations:

The Palestinian Authority will publicly call for the involvement of an international body to oversee the implementation of agreements with Israel on economic and political reforms in the PA, according to a senior Palestinian source. this is critical to the implementation of any peace accord

The senior Palestinian figure says the international body would be able to determine how agreements between the sides are to be implemented, hinting that what will be involved are a force of observers, able to separate the two sides and decide controversial issues.peacekeepers/peacemakers! how about dragging the 65,000 Jews out of their West Bank settlements?

The senior official said the PA would agree to a formula in which the international body would function in a similar fashion as UNIFIL, the multinational force in southern Lebanon. The makeup of the international body and its authority will be determined during the summit, but an agreement may be reached even sooner, according to the senior Palestinian source.

The senior Palestinian official made it clear that from the point of view of the PA, the involvement of the U.S. alone will not be enough. Look for a broad coalition with major American involvement

He said the new body will not only be involved in matters pertaining to negotiations, but will include representatives from other countries, like Japan, the Arab League and the European Union. Balance is needed, hence a broad assortment of arab/muslim and other participants

Abbas said yesterday in Cairo that more than 36 countries are expected to participate in the summit in the U.S., which he said "makes it necessary for us to arrive there with a clear document that will 'pave the way' for future talks on the details of a final settlement.truly an international effort to solve the problem once and for all.

Folks: it is my opinion that we are seeing the development of a military force that is equivalent to Gog's horde. Read the background on this Ezekiel 36 thread and the archived one if you have the time. Even if you disagree with my hypothesis, I'm sure we all agree that something VERY BIG is developing in the area of the Mountains of Israel (West Bank) that will have enormous implications for the world. Please PRAY that America does NOT send ground troops into this area to help deliver this abomination!
                    Last edited by HSB; 10-01-2007, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much, HSB, for this update.
                      Originally posted by HSB
                      Please PRAY that America does NOT send ground troops into this area to help deliver this abomination!
                      I pray daily that this very thing does not happen.

Comment

HSB, it sounds like you're on to something. It's like everyone is a zombie. Dead man walking! Can I get an oy vey from the choir? If you shoot yourself in the foot, do you have to aim carefully? Are these people brain donors? Have your ever been in a crash and knew there was nothing you could do to stop it? This is your worst nightmare's nightmare.

Comment

Hummmm I wonder if all 36 countries attending will sign the peace accord.

Daniel 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven'.

Comment

Looks like we now have a date and location confirmed. Folks there is no point in holding a peace conference if there is nothing of significance announced there!! Glad I am returning from Israel/Jordan visit on Nov. 25th

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/909856.html

Israeli sources: Mideast peace conference date set for November 26

By Barak Ravid, Avi Issacharoff and Aluf Benn, Haaretz Correspondents

Israeli sources say November 26 is the date set for the U.S.-led Mideast peace conference to be held in Annapolis. The U.S. has yet to confirm the date.

The joint statement to be formulated by Israel and the Palestinian Authority ahead of the regional meeting in Annapolis next month may include references to the core issues of the final-status agreement. However, such references would be non-committal, and the statement will deal only with issues that enjoy clear agreement.

Israeli officials said the statement would be "significant enough but general enough to avoid a blow-up and a crisis."

They also said "the parties understood there was no point to pledging that the statement would include agreement on core issues, but that if there were issues on which agreement could be be reached, they would be included in the statement."

"The stage at which the parties are at now is like a young couple that first moves in together," a Palestinian source told Haaretz. "It shows progress, and can lead to marriage, that is, to a peace agreement, but it might bring up all kinds of differences of opinions and lead to a painful break-up." What an unfortunate metaphor to use...young couple living together before marriage...sad but true in this case I guess!

Senior Palestinian Authority officials said Olmert and Abbas' giving a green light to the negotiating teams to start work indicates headway, although no progress has been made on the permanent status issues. The negotiating teams are to meet Sunday to work on the joint statement.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is to arrive in Israel and the Palestinian Authority on Monday to see if a joint statement can include the core issues of Jerusalem, refugees and borders. A government official said that as Rice worked over the past two weeks to persuade the Arab countries to join the summit, she realized that "success for the Arab countries would be only if the core issues were mentioned in one way or another in the joint statement."

Olmert said during his meeting with Abbas: "I am serious in my intentions, and I want to work together so the regional meeting will be a success."

Said Abbas, "I believe Olmert, and agree that timetables will just overshadow and disturb."

Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad Malki reiterated statements by Abbas that participants at the Annapolis summit would need to set a timetable to implement the agreement, and that within six months the Palestinians want to see formulation of the agreement completed. He added that Abbas would bring any agreement to a referendum.

An Israeli source said, "There was agreement at the meeting that it was not necessary to talk about timetables."

Let's hope that there is no major earthquake that would cause LaPalma in the Canary islands to slide. That little island would produce a tidal wave that would still be about 30 feet high coming up the Chesapeake...just about enough to take out Annapolis and the entire East Coast for a very long time....imagine the legacy of Katrina only involving the entire Eastern Seaboard. God is patient and not vindictive, but He does have His limits.

Comment

Great find, HSB!

So....they've moved the meeting from NYC to Annapolis?
                              Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

This may be the invitee list:

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php...tails&ID=25689

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas with Israeli
                                Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Wednesday

Bethlehem – Ma'an – Palestinian Information Minister Riyad Al-Maliki revealed a long list of invitees to the US-sponored international peace summit scheduled for November.

According to Al-Maliki, US President George W. Bush plans to invite the members of the international Quartet, the G-8, all permanent members of the UN Security Council, the Arab Follow-Up Committee, and three additional predominantly Muslim countries.
                                The Quartet is composed of the US, European Union Russia, and the United Nations. The addition of the G8 countries means that Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, and the United Kingdom will be invited. As a member of the Security Council, China will also be invited.
                                The Arab League Follow-Up Committee, established to pursue implementation of the Arab Peace Initiative, includes Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Qatar, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, Oman, Algeria, Bahrain, Yemen and Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa.

Finally, Turkey, Indonesia, and Malaysia have been added to the guest list.

Al-Maliki said President Abbas and other countries would ask the conference sponsors to invite India, South Africa, Brazil, Greece, and Spain.

The minister told a press conference in Ramallah Thursday that the negotiations will be based on a joint declaration which Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert are expected to develop over the coming weeks in bilateral talks. The declaration, according to Al-Maliki, will tackle the final-status issues such as the borders of a future Palestinian state, the status of Jerusalem and the fate of Palestinian refugees.

Al-Maliki said the declaration will be submitted to the Palestinian people for approval in a referendum.

President Abbas expects the negotiations to last no more than six months, because previous negotiations have already completed a considerable part of the work.

Al-Maliki said the declaration will be submitted to the Palestinian people for approval in a referendum.

There won't be a spare hotel room anywhere near Annapolis. Maybe they will even invite Iran to be part of this dance...assuming it does what North Korea did and gives up its nuke program

Comment

Working...
                                X