This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Pt II

Okay, folks, I will keep the old thread "pinned" for a few days since there were some new posts in there (that I think were excellent!) but please continue the conversation in this new thread. In a few days I will unpin them both and move the old one to the History forum and let this one ride along for awhile.

I'm only pinning them so y'all can see what I'm doing with the threads.

Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Pt II

Well.....it was our longest thread!

Thank you for sticking these threads. Everytime I logged on and saw it had an update, it was the first one I would read. It will be nice to not have it pushed back!
    Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

I just wanted to see this thread go and go and see where it went. I dont like starting again

Comment

Hello all! I just returned briefly from a few weeks vacation. Will be going back up later today so must be very brief. sad to hear the thread is being closed. I hope the topic that we originally raised in this thread continues. The core issues that Israel faces were outlined with some alternative scenarios.

Here are my 2 shekels worth. One can analyze the developments in the mid east on at least two planes (human and spiritual) The media is full of the first so I will comment on the second. An orthodox Jewish friend told me once that they believe EVERY reference to famine in the Tanach (our Old Testament scriptures) reflects a SPIRITUAL condition that existed in ancient Israel. Following God's comments in Deuteronomy judgment falls. OK so where does that leave us today... Read Daniel 9:11 The prophet recognizes that the peopel have been unfaithful to the Lord so he has sent them "the curse". Look that one up in your Strongs...it is word 423. Maybe you guessed it already...ALAH. God says in response to failure to honor and obey Him that ALAH will be the result. Well that is exactly what we have going on with Hamas (the word means violence) and Hezbollah rockets and attacks. It is the book of Judges being played out all over again!

Must run now...I think that Europe and America want the 2 state solution so badly that there will be real efforts to defang/neutralize Hezbollah and Hamas in exchange for a firm commitment to proceed ahead with the core business relating to ...are you ready for it?? .... Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel. Bye for now.

Comment

I see I'm getting mixed responses about closing the original thread. I'm very open for discussion on this but - please try to view it through the eyes of a brand-new visitor to our board (that's happening in HUGE numbers with all that's going on). I'm just very concerned that with over 1,000 responses and 36000+ views it would be so overwhelming they would never even try to get caught up on what the thread is about and saying. Furthermore, as you read through it, numerous times the topic gets "lost" and general chit-chat happens. Now, I know this happens in ANY long thread but - in one that has over 1,000 responses in it, that just makes it all the harder to keep track of the topic and try to read just the posts that are carrying on the topic's conversation.

Does all this make sense? Like I said, I'm open to suggestions...but I really believe this is for the best. Perhaps I can keep the original one pinned out here longer before moving it to the History forum...I'd be open to that. As a pinned thread it would work it's way to the bottom of the other pinned threads that get updated but would still be there for viewing.

What say ye all?

Comment

I, for one, am new to the board and had not seen this thread until very recently. I am still trying to read through the original thread...going back to front of course...haha I love the insights that are in the thread. I pray if you open this new one, that those that had been posting PLEASE continue here, the Holy Spirit is moving in a big way right now and your insights are valuable everyone. God bless you all.

Comment

Andy, I for one, am grateful. This is such an excellent thread but it had become unwieldy, imho. I never knew where I left off and what was new so after a while I just stopped bothering with it.

Comment

I think people would read new posts to the topic and then find the topic interesting and go back and read the thread from the beginning. When I joined I did exactly that a year ago---I thik I had to catch up on 400 posts as I read the new ones. If poeple who are new join this thread I'm not sure they woudl go to the history and connect it with partI and read that--part laziness and part jsut he general confusednes that happens when you join WEDGE. It was this thread that I learned what the IDF were and other names banded about--it took a while for me to get up to speed---still not sure whether I'm allthere. My 2 bits---God bless--Glad to see DtB and HSB back in tact!!

Comment

(I have no problem with a new thread. Here is where it all started with HSB original post "Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel" kennygg)

HSB first post Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel

I feel strongly after four visits to Israel with extensive touring through the settlement areas, that the key to understanding Ezekiel 38 and 39, actually lies in Ezekiel 36. God is speaking directly to the "mountains of Israel", which is "coincidentally" where Gog's army will be destroyed. It is this very area that Jews settled in after 1967 which will now end up as a Palestinian state. The secular Jews in Israel probably couldn't care less but God does, after all He spoke directly to these very mountains about the return of His people in the Last Days.

In my study of Ez 38 and 39 I read in my Bible, along with everybody else, about invasion, attack etc. The Hebrew actually just says that the military force "shows up". It is an ASSUMPTION that this involves an attack. After all no resistance is offered.

On the near horizon, the single greatest impact event I see coming is the attempt to create a Palestinian state. If this turns out to be successful, let's all put our books away for another 50 years because the "mountains of Israel" would then be the "mountains of the Palestinian Arabs".

If this new state is to be foisted on the Jews, and we know it will be, then I ask who is going to implement it? It won't be the IDF, with over 10,000 military personnel already signing a petition that they would refuse to uproot Jews from settlements. It will require a large multinational "peace" force. I believe this is the force that will constitute Gog's "coalition".

All I would appreciate is a consideration of the consequences of implementing an arab state on the west bank, and the abandonment of the very area God is speaking to in Ezekiel 36. Somebody is going to have to show up soon on the mountains of Israel to do the dirty work. Could this be the hook in the jaws? My point is that if Americans are involved in this exercise, then run for cover as divine judgment will speedily be on the way.

God bless you richly as you serve Him! Shalom

Comment

How about the previously discussed wedg E-Book ???

Comment

Hi all:
                      My it sure is nice to see many of the 'Old Gang' back again... I do believe that we have the essance of another really good discussion. For anyone interested in why there is a leaning toward George Bush let me suggest two good reasons and a reference to a web-site for some real hard questions...
                      a) When George Senior was initiated into the Skull & Bones his "Bones Name" became "MaGog" - Yes Folks! MaGog!
                      b) Gog has morphed over time within the Geography of Ancient MaGog into "George" - Yes Folks! George!

SOOooo... we have Gog of MaGog transliterated into George of the Land of George... Now Whom on Planet Earth fits that characterization?

Finally for the real skeptics I suggest that you visit the web-site http://www.loosechange911.com/ This is a very interesting documentary that I think all should watch. Just click on "loose change second edition".

Hey! PlumBob you may be right in that the current fighting may not simmer down and both Syria and Iran may jump into the fray... Perhaps I was just wishful thinking in that HSB & I would like to take one more Group over just one more time... I believe that this is possible 'if' a Multi-National Force is stationed in Southern Lebonon and Hezbulah is de-fanged.

Now if HAMAS as well was de-fanged then Olmert would be able to proceed full steam ahead in setting up the two-state solution - By dividing up the Land all are going up against God and right on His Mountains of Ezekiel 36 - 38 - 39 [I really don't like the implications of Chapter 39 'if' George turns out to be Gog!

Let the Thread begin!

Blessings:

Comment

Thanks for the link. Looked at part of it, my dialup takes eons to download anything. Will look at more tomorrow--have heard some of this before but never really followed up on it. Did have an old Army General whom is now deceased give me a clue at the time about the falling towers, falling from something done inside, but conspiracy theories always abound with something like this so I didn't really believe it could really be so at the time.

Comment

Andy, I'm glad that this thread is starting anew because now I will have half a chance to keep up with the perspectives, especially in light of current events. While I'm sure that the old thread is a wealth of information, I just don't have the time and energy to work through it. I would venture to guess that most of us, new viewers included are having enough trouble just trying to stay on top of the many ongoing pinned and unpinned threads that are continually updating every day.

Comment

So, DTB, you believe that George Bush and the United States is going to lead a multi-national (all Islamic) invasion attempt on Israel - in the next 18 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Helene
                              Andy, I'm glad that this thread is starting anew because now I will have half a chance to keep up with the perspectives, especially in light of current events. While I'm sure that the old thread is a wealth of information, I just don't have the time and energy to work through it. I would venture to guess that most of us, new viewers included are having enough trouble just trying to stay on top of the many ongoing pinned and unpinned threads that are continually updating every day.
                              Yes, thank you Andy, I am 100% agreement with Helene.

Comment

Working...
                              X