X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel VS Hamas Part III

Wed Morning: IDF senior source: 15 terrorists killed in Gaza

Lieutenant Colonel Guy Biton, commander of a Givati Division brigade, told Ynet that IDF forces are continuing to operate in the Sajaiya neighborhood in the Gaza Strip.

"The fighting is very complex. There are terrorists who are shooting anti-tank missiles at us. They tend to come up to a distance of 100 meters in an attempt to strike vehicles. There are no injuries among our forces," he said
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...281667,00.html

Comment

IAF Strikes Several Armed Terrorists in Gaza
      17:48 Jul 26, '06 / 1 Av 5766

(IsraelNN.com) In the last hour, Israeli air force planes have attacked a group of armed Arab terrorists in the Sej'aya neighborhood of Gaza.
      http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=108437

Comment

00:57 IDF to lift closure on West Bank; Gaza Strip to remain sealed (Haaretz)

www.haaretz.com

Comment

HERE WE GO...THE CUP OF TREMBLING....
          http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Jul. 27, 2006 2:25
          Abbas: Lebanon and PA are on verge of annihilation

Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said on Wednesday night that Lebanon and the Palestinian Authority were on the verge of total annihilation, since there was no cease-fire agreement that both Arab countries and Europe supported.

Abbas added that the Palestinians would not accept any accord that did not include an independent Palestinian state whose capital was Jerusalem and a "fair outcome" with regards to Palestinian refugees and Jewish settlements.

Comment

Oh, I see. We've upped the ante to include Jerusalem. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him
              Oh, I see. We've upped the ante to include Jerusalem. Not gonna happen.
              I have not been been convinced one way or another on that. I think they just might divide it...the outer court...that Dome of Abomination...given to them for their capital? There is a scripture that warns....do not take my silence as approval. I think they have gradually been taking the land and giving it away in bits and pieces and when nothing "judgement wise" happens, they assume God does not mind.

Comment

18:21 Abbas: Solution `imminent` to Hamas kidnap of IDF soldier Gilad Shalit (Reuters)

www.haaretz.com

If true it would free up a lot of IDF troops and equipment to go after Hezbollah...

Comment

I don't know if I should laugh or cry?

U.N. Body Demands Israel Transfer Tax Revenues to PA
                  23:06 Jul 27, '06 / 2 Av 5766

(IsraelNN.com) The United Nations Economic and Social Council overwhelmingly voted Thursday to demand that Israel transfer tax revenues to the Palestinian Authority (PA). Israel froze the money shortly after the Hamas terrorist movement won the legislative elections earlier this year.

The United States, Canada and Australia voted against the resolution, which was passed by a vote of 45-3. American diplomat Terry Miller criticized the resolution for failing " to address the fundamental causes of those hardships [in the PA], including the actions of the Hamas-led leadership."

Israel's ambassador to international organizations in Geneva, Yitzchak Levanon told the Associated Press, "The sole purpose is just to discredit Israel. It is not equitable and balanced."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=108560

Comment

What INSANITY!!! What next?! As we sit outside the circle looking in...it sure seems like a 3 Ring Circus going on and lots of clowns....now where is the Ring Leader???

Comment

20:42 IAF drops pamphlets in Gaza Strip offering terms for cease-fire (Itim)

www.haaretz.com

Comment

Re: Hamas Wants Sep. Prisoner Exchange Deal

Interesting to me that Hamas is apparently trying to disassociate itself from its fellow terrorist group Hizbollah:

Last update - 19:08 28/07/2006

Hamas seeks separate prisoner exchange deal from Hezbollah

By Yoav Stern, Haaretz Correspondent

A leading Hamas representative in Damascus said Friday that no connection should be drawn between the proposed prisoner exchange between Israel and Hezbollah and a possible deal between Israel and Hamas.
                        Both groups seized Israel Defense Forces soldiers during attacks on IDF positions. Hamas is holding Corporal Gilad Shalit, who was abducted in June from an IDF post close to the Gaza border. He is being held inside Gaza

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/744003.html

Comment

Re: Hamas Wants Sep. Prisoner Exchange Deal

I don't think it is a disassociation....it is more like, they BOTH want the moon so they have one war but two prizes. They are joined in a war for spoils on each side. Jerusalem as their capital and all Pallie prisoners for Hamas and they'll return Gilad and "promise a cease fire"; and Hezbollah, they want the Golan Heights ultimately, Sheba Farm land and all Lebonese and Hezbollah prisonsers for Hezbollah's side.

Comment

Islamic Jihad: Israel killed militant head

Israeli troops killed two Islamic Jihad militants on Saturday, including the man the group described as the leader of its militant wing in the West Bank city of Nablus.

The group initially said in an announcement over mosque loudspeakers that the slain militant, Hani Awijan, 29, was the leader of its military wing in the West Bank. However, other members of the group later said Awijan headed gunmen in Nablus only.

Initial reports said Awijan was shot by Israeli undercover troops trying to arrest him while he played soccer with friends and relatives.
                            http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060729/...inian_militant

Comment

Initial reports said Awijan was shot by Israeli undercover troops trying to arrest him while he played soccer with friends and relatives.

I am so tired of the "humanising" of terrorists and the extreme lengths the news agencies go to, showing clips of funerals, speaking of the baby who was not given a chance to be given a name, the teen taken in her prime...all to try and be "sensitive" and "respectful" for any muslims and victims of this war EXCEPT for the Jews. You never see a "moving clip" of the terror and death that the Jews have endured far beyond these past 18 days. I am so angry...I pray God rise up soon and put down the foolishness of men. May God Almighty turn the face of his children Israel to Him soon!

Comment

7/31/06 http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/ShTickers.html
                                09:11 Palestinians fire five Qassam rockets at Israel; no casualties (Haaretz)

Comment

Working...
                                X