This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel VS Hamas Part III

Israel VS Hamas, Syria and Iran and let's not forget Russia as prophesized in Eziekel. Also Israel VS Hezbollah, the Fatah evil org and everyone else who want's to jump onto the hate Israel wagon and remember, this is all in the flesh of things.

Now in the Spirit of things, it's God on behalf of Israel VS Hamas, Syria and Iran and Hezbollah and all the evil of this world that would seek to hurt his people without cause. And if God be for you, who can be against you???

God Bless

Comment

Venezuela's Chavez says US backing of Israel is taking world toward 'Holocaust'

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said Friday that US Backing of Israel is responsible for flaming tensions in the Middle East and putting the world on course toward another "Holocaust."

"The fundamental blame falls again on the US empire. It's the empire that armed and supported the abuses of the Israeli elite, which has invaded, abused and defied the United Nations for a long time," Chavez said in a speech during a military act in Caracas. (AP)

http://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3083,00.html

I knew that it was time to hear from Venezuela's village id_t, as usual
      all the worlds problems are the U.S. and Israels fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennken
        Venezuela's Chavez says US backing of Israel is taking world toward 'Holocaust'

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said Friday that US Backing of Israel is responsible for flaming tensions in the Middle East and putting the world on course toward another "Holocaust."

"The fundamental blame falls again on the US empire. It's the empire that armed and supported the abuses of the Israeli elite, which has invaded, abused and defied the United Nations for a long time," Chavez said in a speech during a military act in Caracas. (AP)

http://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3083,00.html

I knew that it was time to hear from Venezuela's village id_t, as usual
        all the worlds problems are the U.S. and Israels fault.
        hahaha, tennken...perfect monacor for him! "Village *****"....I am getting dingy from lack of sleep or that was really funny! I was comparing him to Baalam's donkey on another thread. Unless he has converted to Islam, he is still an infidel...with our without his connections TO Fidel. He doesn't realize just how accurate his "holocaust" statement comes and that he, too, will be on the Final Solution list, if he doesn't bow to allah.

Comment

Last update - 16:41 15/07/2006

Six hurt as rockets land in Tiberias, 35 km from Lebanon

By Yuval Azoulay, Amos Harel and Yoav Stern, Haaretz Correspondents, Haaretz Service and Agencies

Three Katyusha rockets landed in Tiberias, located 35 kilometers from the Lebanese border, on Saturday. A residential building suffered a direct hit, sustaining damage. The owners of the residence were abroad.

Two rockets landed adjacent to a stadium in Tiberias and near the town's Club Hotel. Six people were lightly injured from rocket shrapnel.

Authorities have asked that bathers on the coast of the Sea of Galilee evacuate the area for fear of further Katyusha attacks.
          Additional rockets landed near Tiberias - in Kfar Hitim, Evron, and Abu Snan. One person suffered from shock.

Rockets also landed Carmiel, Hatzor Haglilit, Peki'in, Safed, Nahariya, and Moshav Ben-Ami, in the western Galilee.

Two rockets hit empty homes Carmeil and Safed. Another landed adjacent to Carmiel College, causing a brushfire.

Saturday's rocket strikes came one day after a woman and her 5-year-old grandson were killed and four others were injured when a Katyusha rocket slammed into a home in Moshav Meron.

Early Saturday, dozens of rockets were launched, landing in Nahariya, Safed, Moshav Meron and the northern Golan Heights, causing no casualties or damage.

Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Dan Halutz said Friday that Hezbollah has rockets with a range of up to 70 kilometers (43.5 miles) or more, an admission that brings more major cities within their range, including possibly Hadera and Netanya. This would mean that Hezbollah has rockets that could reach within 20 to 30 kilometers of Tel Aviv.
          http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/738632.html

They are reaching futher into Israel, just a matter of time before one
          hits a crowded area with a lot of casulties.

Comment

Sorry, wrong thread, I have posted it now in the right one, I think. So
            much going on it is hard not to get a bit confused. Of course some of my
            friends would say I stay confused.

Comment

Fox news is reporting that Israeli Tanks are entering the northern part
              of the Gaza strip again.

Comment

23:51Palestinians: IDF tanks enter northern Gaza Strip (AP)
                http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/ShTickers.html

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie W.
                  23:51Palestinians: IDF tanks enter northern Gaza Strip (AP)
                  http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/ShTickers.html

23:57 Israel denies Palestinian claims that IDF tanks entered Gaza (AP)

23:51 Palestinians: IDF tanks enter northern Gaza Strip (AP)

Well one of them has to be incorrect..?

Comment

Israel denies wasn't there when I posted that LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie W.
                      Israel denies wasn't there when I posted that LOL
                      Hey if you are going to be a "breaking news" reporter you have to learn to expect the quick rebuttals from the enemy...

Comment

that'll teach me to close out the window too fast.

Comment

IDF continues to go after Hamas is Gaza...

06:05 Palestinians: IAF airstrike kills two, wounds six in northern Gaza Strip (AP)
                          www.haaretz.com

Comment

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/738364.html

Last update - 10:46 16/07/2006

Palestinians launch 6 Qassams despite new IDF incursion

By Avi Issacharoff, Amos Harel and Yuval Azoulay, Haaretz Correspondents, and Reuters

Palestinian militants fired Sunday morning six Qassam missiles at the southern town of Sderot.

...An Associated Press reporter in Gaza City heard an Israeli broadcast on a radio frequency usually used by a Hamas station calling on residents to stay out of the way of the fighting. "We are not gong to stop in Gaza until the terrorists hand over the soldier Gilad Shalit," said the broadcaster, apparently an IDF soldier, in broken Arabic.

Comment

11:09 Hezbollah`s Al-Manar television station stops broadcasting (Haaretz)

11:06 More Katyushas hit Haifa, communities in north; IDF artillery shells Lebanon (Haaretz)

11:04 Maj. Gen. Udi Adam: IDF warns south Lebanese of imminent IAF raids (Haaretz)

Comment

Al-Manar, I just learned, is considered a "terrorist station" by the US and is known as the station that broadcasts for Hezbollah. It means "Beacon" in arabic.

Comment

Working...
                                X