X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Israel VS Hamas Part III

A war Israel must win

If Hamas, Hizbullah win war they have declared, Zionist project is nearing end of its days

This is no competition of false machismo. This is a fateful decision: Even if these two radical Islamic movements gain symbolic propaganda victories – it could free other enemies around the Middle East. The need to win this war is absolute. There can be no debate about it. .....

.......The more the gap widens between "we'll show you, this time we'll really teach you a lesson" and Israel's actions on the ground, the more Israel's soft underbelly will be exposed.

The choice is either to close the gap between declaration and action, or to stop bragging and boasting. We must speak quietly, say little, and tell the truth: Israel has a right to know exactly where this government is leading the country, before battle and death give the government very limited credibility.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...274844,00.html

Leave a comment:

• wendyj
    replied

Originally posted by fiddler
    Is Israeli intelligence aware of something that was going down that is causing this much retaliation? I don't think I'm saying this right, but they are now fighting on two major fronts, plus the Syrian situation and who knows what next. They have bit off a ton....did intelligence show that these different terrorists groups were going to attempt to annihilate them in the very near future??? Sorry if that's a weird question.
    Fiddler: those are my inner thoughts. Why else would the doves of power in Israel be moved to act so. Intelligence must have alerted them to something and they cannot go public with it. Remember that whenever Israel defends itself even slightly they are critized by teh international community and their friends. But things have been strangely quiet in all this. Almost like some of that community is wishing and condoning Israel's actions but not wanting to overtly be seen as doing so (oil). Its such very lately that some critizism is starting from the expected places ie. France (glad they didnt win the W. cup!) and UN Mr. Annan and buddies feeding at the trough of nations

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

N1095A
    Default Re: Hezbollah kidnapped 2 IDF soldiers in clashes on Lebanon border (MERGED)
    Something is definitely going down. Olmert and co. have stunned me.

Is Israeli intelligence aware of something that was going down that is causing this much retaliation? I don't think I'm saying this right, but they are now fighting on two major fronts, plus the Syrian situation and who knows what next. They have bit off a ton....did intelligence show that these different terrorists groups were going to attempt to annihilate them in the very near future??? Sorry if that's a weird question.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    started a topic Israel VS Hamas Part III

Israel VS Hamas Part III

Let's start a new one on this battle front.
Working...
X