Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel VS Hiz-Bullies Part II (MERGED THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Israel VS Hiz-Bullies Part II (MERGED THREAD)

CNN was just reporting that 4 Navy Soldiers (Israeli) are missing now?

Comment

The U.S. military is trying to figure out the best way to evacuate
      the 25,000 Americans in Lebanon. If we see them closing or reducing
      the staff at the embasy in Damascus, look out. I am a bit suprised
      at the silence from Egypt, I would have figured they would be protesting
      some.

Comment

Syrian Ambassador: Israel's Nuclear Installations Could Be Targeted

He also insisted that Israel's "nuclear centers" could eventually be targeted by Hezbollah.

"Nobody wants to talk about [Hezbollah] attacks on those nuclear centers do they? They could have radiation fallout all over the region."

It is unclear what nuclear facilities the Syrian was referring to.

Israel's main nuclear installation is outside the city of Dimona in the Negev desert. The facility, several hundred miles south of the Lebanese border, is well defended from potential attacks.

The Syrian insisted that his government knows of "seven such nuclear centers all over the country." He refused to provide any additional details.
        http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...952.shtml?s=lh

Comment

Israel says warship hit by Hezbollah drone
          http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060714/...ting_warship_2

Two things come to mind. Not everyone has drones. But Iran has Russian made.

Comment

Remember before the Iraq war, they talked about terrorists having drones? Now all the things that the "people/world" have drummed to death, saying that WMD's, etc never existed...I am afraid Bush will be proved right, but not in a very pleasant way.

Comment

I think you maybe right Biblenuggetlady.

Comment

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady
                CNN was just reporting that 4 Navy Soldiers (Israeli) are missing now?
                Ynet also stating 4 lost? (see post 150)

Comment

www.haaretz.com

01:15 IAF strike hits economy ministry in Gaza, no immediate reports of casualties (AP)

00:56 Pentagon announces plan to sell Israel up to $210 million worth of jet fuel (Reuters)

Comment

HTML Code:
                    I've read that Israeli intelligence knows where Saddam's WMDs have been hidden in Lebanon or Syria. Would it be too outrageous to think that those cache could be targeted as well?

Comment

Originally posted by TomT
                      www.haaretz.com

01:15 IAF strike hits economy ministry in Gaza, no immediate reports of casualties (AP)

00:56 Pentagon announces plan to sell Israel up to $210 million worth of jet fuel (Reuters)
                      I am glad to see we will continue to supply Israel, but by doing this
                      we will probably become more of a target.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonrise
                        HTML Code:
                        I've read that Israeli intelligence knows where Saddam's WMDs have been hidden in Lebanon or Syria. Would it be too outrageous to think that those cache could be targeted as well?
                        Actually if Israel knows where they are it would make perfect sense - there are already many reports of Israeli air force strikes on Hezbollah's rocket storage locations

Comment

Originally posted by Tennken
                          I am glad to see we will continue to supply Israel, but by doing this
                          we will probably become more of a target.
                          Just by degrees - IMO they lump Israel and the US together - we are the Great Satan and the protector on the Zionists....and have been for decades....

IMO it's not a case of somehow seeing Israel's demise as the greater goal - just that at the moment they are an easier target to reach - no doubt any number of terrorist groups are working overtime to strike US interests - both here in the US and overseas...

Comment

- A missile fired at an Israeli naval vessel off Lebanon early on Saturday missed the target and hit an Egyptian boat instead, the Israeli army said.

"There has been another attempt to attack an Israeli naval vessel. It missed our ship and instead hit a different ship, an Egyptian vessel," an Israeli army spokeswoman said.
                            Looking for confirming source now

02:55 IDF: Hezbollah attempt to strike 2nd navy boat hits Egyptian ship instead (Reuters)

www.haaretz.com News Flash

Sorry - but I have to

Comment

Originally posted by TomT
                              Looking for confirming source now

www.haaretz.com News Flash

Sorry - but I have to

Me too, I posted on another thread, Opps, sorry wrong ship.

Comment

latest reuters report on that egyptian ship is more confused - says it was a civilian ship, possibly from egypt, but that the passengers had been evacuated.
                                http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...IP-MISSILE.xml

Comment

Working...
                                X