Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel VS Hiz-Bullies Part II (MERGED THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel VS Hiz-Bullies Part II

We must trust the Lord and keep praying without ceasing. I'm sure we all are wondering if the rapture will happen first or how much we will be here to witness firsthand.

Comment

I thought it was ironic that the day BEFORE the trains were hit in India, fox news did a story on how easy it would be to target our rail system. the rail cars are not secured - evidence enough by all the graffiti you see painted across the sides. anyone could place an item in a rail car to be detonated at a strategic time/place.
      americans are complacent. we think the govt is taking care of it or that it wouldnt happen "here" in our town.

Comment

Originally posted by sojourner52
        I thought it was ironic that the day BEFORE the trains were hit in India, fox news did a story on how easy it would be to target our rail system. the rail cars are not secured - evidence enough by all the graffiti you see painted across the sides. anyone could place an item in a rail car to be detonated at a strategic time/place.
        americans are complacent. we think the govt is taking care of it or that it wouldnt happen "here" in our town.

not to mention who knows the real truth with the train derailing in Chicago a couple of days ago. They say it was a brake spark but it they could be hiding a terrorist attack???

Comment

Iran's trap for Israel

THE PURPOSE and the timing of Hezbollah's attack on Israel yesterday should be transparent to all concerned. Hezbollah's rocket attacks into northern Israel and the group's capture of two Israeli soldiers during an ambush inside Israeli territory have been presented by Hezbollah as a military action in solidarity with Hamas and Palestinians suffering under Israeli assaults in Gaza. Hezbollah says its aim is to force Israel to release Palestinian and Hezbollah detainees in exchange for the two soldiers held in Lebanon and the one still held in Gaza.

But it is an open secret throughout the region that the Lebanese Shi'ite movement Hezbollah functions as an extension of the theocratic regime that rules Iran.

The timing of the Hezbollah action could not be more revealing. Hezbollah commandos crossed into Israel on the same day that Iran was supposed to give its answer to the package of incentives that the five permanent Security Council members plus Germany offered to Iran if it will suspend uranium enrichment and enter negotiations to bring it into compliance with the International Atomic Energy Agency. Because no answer was forthcoming from Tehran, yesterday was also the day that the five permanent Security Council members expressed ``profound disappointment" at Iran's refusal to respond, and said they ``have no choice but to return to the United Nations Security Council" to consider possible sanctions against Iran.

more
          http://www.boston.com/news/globe/edi...ap_for_israel/

Comment

Ditto...matter of time for the US. We have identified Iran and Syria by name. We "defied" Ah-ma-mad-man"'s letter. In their minds, a strike on the US now is "justified". Chavez has threatened to stop Citgo gas also. The US is going to see a VERY hard time...terror attacks, some military strike, finanicial....Just remember that Daniel and his friends were saved due to their FAITH. How often have we envied the strength of the OT saints? This is our time. Shine like never for door in this darkness and trust Jesus no matter what. How WE as Christian's react to all of this in front of unsaved friends, family, neighbors....this will be a testimony to them. Show no fear and show them you trust God completely in this matter and stress that NOW is the time to receive Him as savior!

Comment

I have to differ a little bit here. I don't see the benefit of an attack on the USA, especially if comes from Hezbollah or someone else in that region. They have to know that we would utterly knock them out, and ruin their chances of destroying Israel which I believe is their main priority.
              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Pardon my language but....HOLY CRA_AMOLI!!!!! I've been at a seminar the last two days and I just now got a chance to see the TV reports.....Oh my gosh!!!! I know this is redundant but I am flabbergasted!! Everything is moving soooo fast!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady
                  Ditto...matter of time for the US. We have identified Iran and Syria by name. We "defied" Ah-ma-mad-man"'s letter. In their minds, a strike on the US now is "justified". Chavez has threatened to stop Citgo gas also. The US is going to see a VERY hard time...terror attacks, some military strike, finanicial....Just remember that Daniel and his friends were saved due to their FAITH. How often have we envied the strength of the OT saints? This is our time. Shine like never for door in this darkness and trust Jesus no matter what. How WE as Christian's react to all of this in front of unsaved friends, family, neighbors....this will be a testimony to them. Show no fear and show them you trust God completely in this matter and stress that NOW is the time to receive Him as savior!
                  TO GOD BE THE GLORY! AMEN NUGGET

I believe we will see a lot of this before we are outta here....I really think there will be a hard testing of our faith (my opinon)...a trip through the fire.
                  Lately, my prayer has been "God increase my faith, increase my faith"...that is what will get us through!

absolutely awesome times we live in...terrible and awesome

Comment

Israel blasts Lebanon airport, air bases

By SAM F. GHATTAS, Associated Press Writer
                    1 hour, 34 minutes ago

Israel intensified its attacks against Lebanon on Thursday, imposing a naval blockade, twice hitting Beirut's airport and blasting two Lebanese army air bases near Syria. Hezbollah fired more than 100 rockets into Israel, which said one also struck the port city of Haifa.

The Shiite militant group denied it had rocketed Haifa....The Israeli ambassador to the United States, Daniel Ayalon, called the attack on Haifa "a major, major escalation." The city, 30 miles south of the border, is home to 270,000 residents and a major oil refinery.

"Those who fire into such a densely populated area will pay a heavy price," said David Baker, an official in the Israeli prime minister's office.

....Late Thursday, helicopter gunships fired missiles on Beirut's airport, setting fuel tanks ablaze, Lebanese security officials said. TV footage showed flames shooting up from the airport.

Warplanes earlier punched holes in the runways and at two military air bases.

Israel's army chief Brig. Gen. Dan Halutz warned that "nothing is safe" in Lebanon and said Beirut itself — particularly Hezbollah offices and residences — would be a target. Maj. Gen. Udi Adam said Israel had hit hundreds of targets and hadn't ruled out sending in ground troops.
                    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060713/...E0BHNlYwN0bWE-

IMO part of striking and re-striking of the airport and military bases is an effort on the part of Israel to keep them from flying the captured IDF soldiers to Iran....

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Israeli ground troops will be sent into Lebanon. I heard them talking on Fox News that the last time ground troops were at war in Lebanon that it became their "Vietnam" for like 20 yrs. I'd hate to see Israel in a situation like we are, stuck in Iraq.

Comment

IDF estimates missile fired to Haifa was made in Iran

IDF officials estimated that the missile fired by Hizbullah to Haifa on Thursday evening was made in Iran. One person suffered anxiety after the missile hit an area near the upper cable car station in the city. (Ynet)
                        http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...275337,00.html

Comment

US vetoes UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel's Gaza offensive

The United States vetoed Thursday an Arab-backed Security Council resolution that would have demanded Israel halt its military offensive in the Gaza Strip.

The draft, sponsored by Qatar, accused Israel of a "Disproportionate use of force" That endangered Palestinian civilians, and demanded Israel withdraw its troops from Gaza. (AP)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...275326,00.html

Comment

Peretz: We intend on breaking Hizbullah

Defense Minister Amir Peretz said: "We expected that the Hizbullah will break the rules and now we are going to break them. We have no intention to conclude this event where Hizbullah will fair as well as has started a few days ago."

Peretz spoke right before his meeting with the United States Under-Secretary of State David Walsh, and added that "Israeli civilians should be steadfast in the next coming days." (Hanan Greenberg)
                            http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...275329,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by TomT
                              Peretz: We intend on breaking Hizbullah

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...275329,00.html
                              Whoa! Have they got a plan or what? WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by TomT
                                US vetoes UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel's Gaza offensive

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...275326,00.html
                                God bless the U.S.A., at least we are standing by Israel.

Comment

Working...
                                X