Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel VS Hiz-Bullies Part II (MERGED THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Israel VS Hiz-Bullies Part II (MERGED THREAD)

CNN just confirmed he is ok.

Comment

For now anyway. He has a rather large bullseye on his head now.

_

Comment

I heard something in passing about the border of Egypt.
        Does anyone know what it was about?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
          For now anyway. He has a rather large bullseye on his head now.

_
          I would not want to be his bodyguard or driver right now.

Comment

I know this is just the angle of the photo and the image just happens to be there, but I still think it's neat.

Kids in a Kiryat Shmona bomb shelter

from http://www.jpost.com/

Comment

Andy: I'm sorry, but I have the most confused look on my face right now. "lashing out at Israel for reprisals aginst a terrorist infrastructure"?!
              It doesn't matter what Israel says or does. They want Israel out of the way. I still firmly believe that the Hezbullies and Hamas, etc., have some serious blackmailings against the countries that are supporting their efforts, including the USA. It has taken GW quite a while to finally say, for himself, that Israel should defend itself.

Now, as to what we will actually DO, to help Israel: we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

20:19 Halutz: Beirut strike clear message that Lebanon must vomit out Hezbollah cancer (Ch. 2) (Interesting term to use)

20:17 Halutz: Beirut strike targeted Hezbollah infrastructure, not leader (Channel 2)

20:16 Halutz: Hezbollah took it upon itself to defend Lebanon, Lebanon paying price (Ch. 2)

20:13 Halutz: As a sovereign nation we cannot submit to terrorist extortion (Channel 2)

20:08 Hezbollah spokesman: Nasrallah unhurt in IAF raid on Beirut (Reuters)

Comment

Originally posted by Ready2beraptured
                  I know this is just the angle of the photo and the image just happens to be there, but I still think it's neat.

Kids in a Kiryat Shmona bomb shelter

from http://www.jpost.com/
                  Thanks Ready...beautiful image!

Comment

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady
                    Thanks Ready...beautiful image!
                    I thought so too, the cross in between two Jewish (probably?) children.

Comment

Wow,,awesome picture....dont think the cross is there by accident.Maybe the Lord reassuring us all that He is there? Sure does pull at the heart strings.

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkling-of-an-eye
                        Wow,,awesome picture....dont think the cross is there by accident.Maybe the Lord reassuring us all that He is there? Sure does pull at the heart strings.
                        Twinkling...I believe God is manifesting Himself in very interesting ways, these days. I have some things that I see and notice and know it is Him reassuring me on a scripture I am studying or reassuring me. It is awesome.

The Leader of Hezbollah is "speaking on Hezbollah TV" to the people of Lebanon, it has not yet been translated, so looks like they didn't get him? These guys though seem to have 9 lives.

Comment

Nasrallahs audio declared that the retaliation starts today and the first will be an attack on an Israeli ship and if you watch offshore, you will see it burning and sink.

Zech. 9:5 Ashkelon shall see it and fear; Gaza also shall see it and be very sorrorwful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.

Israel said their ship has been fired on and recieved "light damage" and they showed the ship being fired on. This is on CNN.

Pray even MORE today if that is possible, I feel that they are going to greatly step up their attacks on Israel now.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...ast/index.html

Hezbollah ready for 'open war' with Israel
                            Rockets fly into Israel as it pounds Lebanon

Friday, July 14, 2006; Posted: 2:24 p.m. EDT (18:24 GMT)

BEIRUT, Lebanon (CNN) -- Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said his group is ready for "open war" with Israel on Friday, as attacks continued from both sides in the deepening crisis.

"We are ready for it -- war, war on every level," said Nasrallah, soon after Israel's military reportedly hit his home and destroyed Hezbollah's headquarters in southern Beirut.

Comment

I wonder if they have one of Iran's 200-mph torpedos.

From what I've read, there is NO defense against that thing. At least none that has been admitted.

Comment

Report: Syrians shoot at Israel
                                Lebanese sources predict provocation from Damascus

While Israeli military sources in the Golan Heights are reporting Syrian military gunfire directed inside the Jewish state, Lebanese political sources are telling WND they expect a provocation of some kind from Damascus.

Israeli Defense Forces are attempting to determine the exact source of the gunfire. If the source cannot be determined, sources say, Israel may choose to ignore or officially deny it occurred in an effort to avoid widening what is rapidly becoming a regional conflict.

Meanwhile, Lebanese sources predict a small, limited provocation against Israel – perhaps a small skirmish or the use of Palestinian groups on the Syrian side of the border firing mortars under the direction of the Syrian army. It would not be a major attack, the sources say, just a minor provocation in conjunction with Iran to show Syria is in solidarity with Hezbollah and the Palestinians, who launched the original attacks against Israel on two fronts – Gaza and southern Lebanon.

more
                                http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51058

Comment

Working...
                                X