Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel VS Hamas - Part II (Merged Threads)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW Sticky: Israel and Gaza - The Saga Continues! (MERGED)

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady
    On FoxNews, I caught Ollie North speaking with Hannity...about the only "news personality" that "gets it". He was trying to stress the importance of what is going on with Israel and Ollie said..."Damascus, be afraid...be very afraid"!
    I just saw that too!! I just love Sean Hannity...He really does get it and I bet he knows what's really goin' on ( from the Biblical perspective). He's one keen individual. Also a devout Catholic whom I strongly believe is a Christian as well.

Comment

On FoxNews, I caught Ollie North speaking with Hannity...about the only "news personality" that "gets it". He was trying to stress the importance of what is going on with Israel and Ollie said..."Damascus, be afraid...be very afraid"!
      I saw the interview and I agree with Ollie, if I was in or near Damascus
      right now, I would be leaving quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by TomT
        My money is on sunrise day after tomorrow....
        That sounds right, I would expect to see either Syria,Iran or some other
        nations directly involved by Friday, possibly by late Thursday. At some
        point if it becomes a region wide war the U.S. will have to decide
        if it is going to come to Israels aid, the statments made today about
        Syria and Iran being responsiable makes me think we may join Isreal at
        some point.

Comment

IMO, Israel is planning for all out war from an offensive perspective as well as from a defensive perspective. They have essentially used the captures of the soldiers as a reason to wage an offensive against the terrorist organizations and sponors, and rightfully so. The strategic planning gets even more complex and expansive on the defensive perspective. Once they have begun they're ground and pound, they will expect other countries such as Syria and Iran to enter into the conflict, which will make the war regional. I believe they have passed the point of no return and will not wait for an answer from the terrorists in response to the initial strikes.

Perhaps when we wake up tomorrow the region will indeed be in a full-fledged conflict. There is an opinion that WWIII commenced on 9/11. Well, I believe there may be little doubt now if that is merely an opinion. I can't see any peaceful end to this current situation until you know who arrives on the scene, hint hint.

Comment

Originally posted by Ready2beraptured
            Perhaps when we wake up tomorrow the region will indeed be in a full-fledged conflict. There is an opinion that WWIII commenced on 9/11. Well, I believe there may be little doubt now if that is merely an opinion. I can't see any peaceful end to this current situation until you know who arrives on the scene, hint hint.
            hahaha, who sleeps? I was up until 5am watching this unfold through the night! I get so excited at knowing His coming is near that I can't sleep! It is like watching the movie of your favorite book play out right before your eyes and you don't want to miss a thing! After all, we have different seats for the epiloge! I sit here reading news with one eye and scour the scriptures with the other, praying for Israel and have started reading Psalms out loud? Never did that before, I pray it is something the Holy Spirit has moved me to do and it will hasten His return. The TV is off, my son told me earlier today...mom, you DO realize it is a TV you are getting angry and talking to right?

Comment

Breaking now on INR: stated from a Israeli military official that IDF is preparing for a massive offensive into LEBANON. They were warning Israelis on the northern border to take shelter or leave. I can't remember much else but the gist was something huge is about to happen in Lebanon!

Comment

Jul. 12, 2006 23:51 | Updated Jul. 13, 2006 3:58
                Olmert not ruling out emergency gov't
                By GIL HOFFMAN AND SHEERA CLAIRE FRENKEL

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert met individually with Labor chairman Amir Peretz and Likud chairman Binyamin Netanyahu late Wednesday night, raising speculation that an expanded "national emergency government" could be on the way.

Former prime minister Levy Eshkol formed such a government when the Six Day War started in 1967. MKs in Kadima, Likud, Israel Beiteinu and the National Union called upon Olmert to follow suit due to the tense security situation in the North and South.

Olmert made a point of not ruling out the possibility when he was asked about it in a press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi in the afternoon.

Netanyahu told Channel 2 that if Olmert invited him to join the cabinet, he would consider it and bring it to his Likud colleagues for approval. He said the Likud could support the government from the opposition if strong military action was taken.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Sounds like Olmert may be becoming aware of the seriousness of the
                situation, Netanyahu would be good defense or foreign minister.

Comment

hahaha, who sleeps? I was up until 5am watching this unfold through the night! I get so excited at knowing His coming is near that I can't sleep! It is like watching the movie of your favorite book play out right before your eyes and you don't want to miss a thing! After all, we have different seats for the epiloge! I sit here reading news with one eye and scour the scriptures with the other, praying for Israel and have started reading Psalms out loud? Never did that before, I pray it is something the Holy Spirit has moved me to do and it will hasten His return. The TV is off, my son told me earlier today...mom, you DO realize it is a TV you are getting angry and talking to right?

haha nugget! perhaps you should've chosen tonight to stay up rather than last night. It's gonna be hard for me to sleep tonight, but I'm sure I'll have no problem waking up. As I just posted, Israel is about to begin a MASSIVE offensive in Lebanon.

I know what you mean about being glued to the tv. I've got a question....I don't feel any anxiety about the situation. I hate to say but I'm kinda excited about it. Not in the sense that I welcome such a grave situation, but it just really feels like we could meet our Maker soon! My fiancee has some trouble with this, although she believes whole heartedly. She just has some angst regarding things in life she has yet to fulfill, raising a family etc. I try to tell her this earth is nothing compared to what has been prepared for us, even the love of a family. Is it wrong to feel somewhat elated? I feel like my reasoning is well-intended, as all I keep thinking is our Redemption draweth nigh!

Until the morning.......

btw, maybe we should just start a new thread to post everything regarding the conflict??

Comment

Wow, they're talking about is this WWIII or the apocalyptic war of the end on IRN!!!!! I can't get away..............

Comment

Ready2beraptured, I am listening too, gives you goosebumps doesn't it? The hosts are saying they don't know if it is Gog/Magog that is coming now, but they are saying that the people of Israel are wondering if this will be WWIII and the Gog/Magog war and wondering if Messiah will come! How exciting! I pray for the hard times ahead that God strenghten and comfort His people and that He return quickly to put an end to the enemy!

Comment

I'm with you all too. Keep your eyes on the sky !! Look up, your REDEMPTION draweth nigh! Can't wait to fly !! Outa here.........!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.ramattan.com/

Here is another news source, it is the Palestinian News.

Comment

Working...
                          X