Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli VS Hamas Part I (MERGED Threads)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: MSNBC: Israeli forces push into Gaza, planes hit targets (MERGED)

Indonesian terrorist calls for Israel volunteers

Jakarta (dpa) - Indonesia's most prominent convicted terrorist urged the government Monday to send holy warriors to attack Israel for its ongoing military operations in Palestinian territories.

Abu Bakar Bashir, reputed leader of Jemaah Islamiyah, a Southeast Asian offshoot of al-Qaeda, has continued his acerbic rants against the West and Israel since being released from prison last month.

"Israel is the enemy of Allah. So the Indonesian government should send holy warriors there," Bashir said while speaking before the conservative Muslim-based Crescent Star Party in Jakarta, according to the Elshinta radio station.

.....Bashir was released after 26 months in prison for conspiracy in connection with the 2002 Bali bombings, which killed 202 people...

The radical cleric's comments are likely to embarass the Indonesian government, which despite his release has been combating terrorism at home, and further raise fears that Bashir will incite radical followers to launch new terrorist attacks.
    http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_....php?id=106749

Promise of things to come?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by faith
    Israeli Foreign Minister Seeks Russian Intervention in Palestinian Standoff
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060703/...JlYmhvBHNlYwM-

MOSCOW — Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni was in Moscow on Monday for talks with her Russian counterpart, as tensions between Israel and the Palestinians soared over an Israeli soldier captured more than a week ago.

Connect the dots.... Russia, Syria, Iran.... etc...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Israeli Foreign Minister Seeks Russian Intervention in Palestinian Standoff
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060703/...JlYmhvBHNlYwM-

MOSCOW — Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni was in Moscow on Monday for talks with her Russian counterpart, as tensions between Israel and the Palestinians soared over an Israeli soldier captured more than a week ago.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Lay it to Heart
    I agree, lewishb, Damascus is separate from Ezekiel 38/39 and it could happen years before. While it could happen that way I look at Isaiah 17 where in the first verses we see the loss of Damascus and in the end we see:

12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
    13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
    14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

It may be possible that as a result of the loss of Damascus and/or Gaza that all of the "peacekeepers" feeled forced to rush to Israel. Right now there is a LOT of noise among the nations and they are rushing for a diplomatic solution. When the deal goes down they may also rush into Ezekiel 38/39.
    A few weeks ago, I started a thread called "Is Isaiah 17 tied to Ezekiel 38", where I used the above verses to show a possible connection. There wasn't much comment at that time, but I still feel a connection is possible.

Here's what I wrote in the thread: "Subsequent to the destruction of Damascus, it appears that the "nations" swarm into Israel (the "us" in the above verses), but God rebukes them, and destruction comes upon them in the evening, so that in the morning they are no more. Destruction comes upon those "that despoil us" (ASV says "despoil", KJ2000 says "plunder" ("Have you come to take a spoil?"). Sounds like the lead in to the Ez 38 war to me.

WLNF

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

In Cairo, Egyptian MPs called for the expulsion of the Israeli ambassador and the recall of his Egyptian counterpart in Tel Aviv to protest Israel's offensive. Some MPs went further, calling for a freeze on Egypt's 1979 peace treaty with Israel.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article....ticle_id=73670

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Debbie W.
    Thank you Tom, I must have missed it.
    Easy to do for this thread...

As posted above from 38 minutes ago the more radical Egyptians are spouting off rather strongly....

Frankly I an a bit shocked that no Arab nation has come out more strongly...?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by TomT
    I posted something on this earlier - one of the 300 + posts...

This seeming threat by Egypt started 3 or 4 days ago - not too certain as to really how serious it is - or just more threats made in anger?

http://www.almanar.com.lb/story.aspx...en&DSNO=652040
    Thank you Tom, I must have missed it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by TomT
    I recommend not staying up all night waiting for this latest deadline to come and go...
    Yes, but if I stay in bed would that be sack-religious?

With Syria supporting the terrorists ny guess is:
    Israel will not agree to the extortion.
    The soldier will be executed.
    Israel will respond harshly to Gaza and Syria.
    Syria wants war.
    Gaza wants war.
    Saudi Arabia wants war.

Israel does not want war as they have let themselves be abused so much to avoid war.

Didn't Mahmoud I'm-a-mad-jeanie and Bashar Al Assad get together recently for a BBQ BYOT(bring your on terrorist)? Did they make plans for war or just sit around and tell jokes? Hey, did you hear the one about the rabbi, the preacher and the camel? ....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Debbie W.
    22:18 Egypt officials call for freeze of peace with Israel in protest of Gaza strikes (Israel Radio)

I found this elsewhere, looking for a link - if anyone finds a news brief on it please post, if this is true does that means Egypt just broke their treaty with Israel?
    I posted something on this earlier - one of the 300 + posts...

This seeming threat by Egypt started 3 or 4 days ago - not too certain as to really how serious it is - or just more threats made in anger?

Egypt: Israel's offensive on the Palestinian could threaten Egypt's peace treaty with the Jewish state

Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 03:32 PM [Kods Time]

The head of the Egyptian parliament's foreign affairs committee Mustafa al-Fekki warned that Israel's offensive in the Palestinian territories could threaten Egypt's peace treaty with the Jewish state.

His warning came as the Arab League was due to convene an emergency meeting in Cairo to discuss the crisis upon the request of Palestinian foreign minister Mahmud Zahar.
    http://www.almanar.com.lb/story.aspx...en&DSNO=652040

Also this just 38 minutes ago:

In Cairo, Egyptian MPs called for the expulsion of the Israeli ambassador and the recall of his Egyptian counterpart in Tel Aviv to protest Israel's offensive. Some MPs went further, calling for a freeze on Egypt's 1979 peace treaty with Israel.

Parliament Speaker Fathi Surur said the motion would be passed on to the Foreign Affairs Committee "because it relates to the sovereignty" of Egypt.
    http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article....ticle_id=73670

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

22:18 Egypt officials call for freeze of peace with Israel in protest of Gaza strikes (Israel Radio)

I found this elsewhere, looking for a link - if anyone finds a news brief on it please post, if this is true does that means Egypt just broke their treaty with Israel?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Several interesting items:

22:07 Syria supports demands by Hamas to exchange IDF soldier for Palestinian prisoners (Reuters)

21:36 Switzerland says Israel`s Gaza offensive violates international law (AP)

21:33 MK Sharoni: We should obliterate Gaza and call it City of Terrorists (Haaretz)

20:23 EU calls for release of Israeli soldier, says Israel must free Hamas officials (AP)

20:13 Saudi Arabia: Gaza Strip has become `mass detention camp` (Reuters)

www.haaretz.com News Flash

Leave a comment:

• SAT
    replied

I recommend not staying up all night waiting for this latest deadline to come and go...

Even if the terrorists do the worst and murder this poor 19 year old soldier (praying they don't) - they won't rush out to announce it in a press conference - or show the body, i.e. as they realize the moment they do Israel will likely unleash their full furry....
    True. It will be interesting to see how much of raadical Islam they have taken on. I think we can safely say this fellow will be dead.
    Will they video tape? Behead? It could be an indication of the extent of radical Islam has taken a hold in the area.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Lay it to Heart
    Checking the wall cam, http://aish.com/wallcam/ it looks Jerusalem is 10 hours ahead of PSDT It's 8:45 PM there and 10:45 PM here. (I have trouble going across big time zone changes.) Eastern time must then be 7 hours behind Jerusalem time which makes it about 11:00 EDT? I almost have to count on my fingers for this one. (Don't use you toes though, it's considered by some to be sock-religious.) By the time I figure out what time it will be they may just change the deadline anyway.

Even if the terrorists do the worst and murder this poor 19 year old soldier (praying they don't) - they won't rush out to announce it in a press conference - or show the body, i.e. as they realize the moment they do Israel will likely unleash their full furry....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Ready2beraptured
    So I wonder what will happen at 6am? That will be 12:00am EST. Good thing tomorrow is July 4th, I can stay up late since I don't have to work.

We are approaching a critical time extremely fast, whether that threshold is tomorrow or not. This is some kind of vortex!!
    Checking the wall cam, http://aish.com/wallcam/ it looks Jerusalem is 10 hours ahead of PSDT It's 8:45 PM there and 10:45 PM here. (I have trouble going across big time zone changes.) Eastern time must then be 7 hours behind Jerusalem time which makes it about 11:00 EDT? I almost have to count on my fingers for this one. (Don't use you toes though, it's considered by some to be sock-religious.) By the time I figure out what time it will be they may just change the deadline anyway.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I agree, lewishb, Damascus is separate from Ezekiel 38/39 and it could happen years before. While it could happen that way I look at Isaiah 17 where in the first verses we see the loss of Damascus and in the end we see:

12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
    13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
    14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

It may be possible that as a result of the loss of Damascus and/or Gaza that all of the "peacekeepers" feeled forced to rush to Israel. Right now there is a LOT of noise among the nations and they are rushing for a diplomatic solution. When the deal goes down they may also rush into Ezekiel 38/39.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X