Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli VS Hamas Part I (MERGED Threads)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Major Israeli websites hacked 750+

Major Israeli websites hacked

Unprecedented number of Israeli websites hacked: Hundreds of websites were damaged by hackers in recent hours, following IDF activity in the Gaza Strip. The hackers are members of the Moroccan “Team Evil” group, responsible for most of the website damage in Israel in the past year. This is the largest, most concentrated attack on Israeli websites in recent years.

A Ynet investigation revealed that more than 750 Israeli websites, on a number of different domains, were hacked into and damaged in recent days.

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/Art...268449,00.html

Comment

• Re: MSNBC: Israeli forces push into Gaza, planes hit targets (MERGED)

Holy Toledo! I went out to play 9 holes of golf with my husband and came back to find this thread had expanded to 16 pages! Boy, things are moving fast. It looks like the IDF and air force are not going to fool around this time. At least I hope not. The '67 war put the terrorists in their places for a while.

Also, very interesting to watch the entire Damascus thing unfold. Boy oh boy, wouldn't Paul have liked to have been alive to see this stuff! Whew! Great job, all you Wedgie newscasters--awesome job.

Comment

• Re: PRC Says It Executed Asheri

Just got this off the Jerusalem Post: (hope it isn't true)
        http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...ticle/ShowFull

The Popular Resistance Committees said early Thursday that it executed 18-year-old Eliyahu Asheri, an Israeli settler kidnapped earlier in the week in the West Bank. The group, which has links to the ruling Hamas, had threatened to execute the Israeli if Israel did not halt its invasion of Gaza

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby
          How sad for us, the United States, to be saying this to Israel. We'd better watch our back doors very carefully from now on.
          How sad it is that a nation as blessed by God as ours is turning its
          back on Israel, I have always felt one of the reasons we have been
          so blessed is the way we have helped spread the gospel and our
          support of Israel. We have been turning our backs on the gospel
          by our endorsing the "alternate lifestyles" and abortion, now we
          are turning on Israel.

Comment

• Re: PRC Says It Executed Asheri

Originally posted by Glorify Him
            Just got this off the Jerusalem Post: (hope it isn't true)
            http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...ticle/ShowFull

The Popular Resistance Committees said early Thursday that it executed 18-year-old Eliyahu Asheri, an Israeli settler kidnapped earlier in the week in the West Bank. The group, which has links to the ruling Hamas, had threatened to execute the Israeli if Israel did not halt its invasion of Gaza

Esther...I just heard the same thing on Fox News. It was just a blippy, not much of a report. I hope upon hope that it isn't true. Has anyone heard if the report about a third person supposedly being kidnapped has been confirmed? Wasn't he about 60 yrs old or am I just losing it tonight??

Comment

Yes, I read that he was 60 years old.

Thing is, I highly doubt anyone really thought we'd see any of these fellows alive in any case. Certainly the Hamas doesn't exactly have the reputation of returning captured Israeli's alive.

Comment

IDF Raises Alert Level in Northern Israel
                00:25 Jun 29, '06 / 3 Tammuz 5766

(IsraelNN.com) The IDF raised the alert level in the north of Israel Wednesday night in the wake of the “fly-by” by Israel Air Force warplanes over Syria earlier in the day.

The alert level was raised in response to concerns that terrorist organization Hizbullah would escalate tensions in the area, according to Ynet news service.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=106248

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                  Yes, I read that he was 60 years old.

Thing is, I highly doubt anyone really thought we'd see any of these fellows alive in any case. Certainly the Hamas doesn't exactly have the reputation of returning captured Israeli's alive.

You're very right on that...I know myself that I wasn't really expecting him to come out alive...he was so young though...

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if they had already killed him before the invasion and are just trying to place blame on Israel for forcing their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by sojourner52
                      I wouldnt be surprised if they had already killed him before the invasion and are just trying to place blame on Israel for forcing their hands.
                      Good point...

Comment

You guys I don't have to tell you, I know you are, but keep praying for Israel's supernatural protection...I always pray-I have no idea if it is even scriptural or even possible-but I pray that these poor souls tortured by these animals, somehow, be supernaturally devoid of pain. May God minister to these souls, that they be saved and rather than suffer...they, like Stephen, see the heavens open and their souls recieved into glory. Father God, like the martyrs under the alter, we cry out with them...how much longer Lord before you avenge these martyrs, for YOUR names sake and for your church, for your chosen people Israel...have mercy and take us quickly from this wicked world and may Your Kingdom come, Your will be done...on earth as it is in heaven. My heart is so heavy. :'(

Comment

I know....it's so hard to think of with the human faces painted on. I posted a thread called "Shy boy" a little while ago. It has a link to an excellent article on this poor young man that was kidnapped. Heart wrenching.

Comment

Gail just posted a thread with an article from Reuters stating that gunmen from the Gaza Strip are claiming that they fired a chemical tipped warhead into Israel.... This is soo not good.

Comment

02:59 Three Hamas parliamentarians arrested in East Jerusalem (Haaretz)
                              03:16 IDF surrounds Ramallah hotel where Hamas` deputy PM, lawmakers holed up (Haaretz)
                              03:17 IDF arrests deputy Palestinian prime minister in raid on Ramallah complex (AP)
                              04:04 Hamas officials: More than 30 lawmakers have been arrested in the West Bank (AP)
                              05:03 Gaza militants say fired chemical-tipped warhead at Israel (Reuters)
                              05:04 Hamas: Israel has launched open war on the Palestinian gov`t, people (Israel Radio)
                              05:10 18-year-old Eliyahu Asheri, missing since Sunday, found dead in Ramallah (Haaretz)

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/ShTickers.html

Comment

Everything is happening so quickly. I wonder what will be on here tomorrow morning. It's constant right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X