• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Part III

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...0978_12_21.asp

Report: Netanyahu has agreed to U.S. terms for
    a Palestinian state

WASHINGTON — Israel and the United States have unofficially reached agreement on the terms of negotiations for a Palestinian state in the entire West Bank, a report said. ShareThis

The report by the Middle East Forum asserted that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and U.S. envoy George Mitchell have reached agreement on the terms of reference for final status negotiations with the Palestinian Authority. The report, authored by veteran policy analyst Steven Rosen, said Netanyahu has become committed to a U.S. plan for a Palestinian state throughout the West Bank, Middle East Newsline reported.
    "But Netanyahu has accepted a solution based on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's formulation: 'an outcome which ends the conflict and reconciles the Palestinian goal of an independent and viable state based on the 1967 lines, with agreed swaps, and the Israeli goal of a Jewish state with secure and recognized borders that reflect subsequent developments and meet Israeli security requirements,'" the report, titled "The Mideast Peace Deal You Haven't Heard About," said.

continued...

Comment

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...to_you_mahmoud

The Mideast Peace Deal You Haven't Heard About

a good background read to what is coming "down the pike"

Comment

These are from today's news.
        Israel plan to build in East Jerusalem harms peace process, says U.S. official
        It really is all about Jerusalem.

* Jerusalem: Netanyahu has agreed that the status of Jerusalem will be discussed in the negotiations, but has not agreed to any preconditions on the issue.
        http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1138104.html

"We make a distinction between the West Bank and Jerusalem. Jerusalem is our capital and remains such," government spokesman Mark Regev said on Monday.
        http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1138202.html
        Now if only I could find the quote that stated the Arab League deal is dead.

Defense Minister-Barak: Qom immune to regular strike
        "These two options do not fulfill the Zionist vision which stands at the forefront of the government's thought process," Barak added.
        http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
        Last edited by SAT; 12-28-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Interesting developments.....

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=6430

Egypt, Saudis secretly draft Palestinian statehood motion for Security Council

Comment

HSB
            You may want to go through this Russian website.
            http://en.rian.ru/search/?query=arab+league
            The last few days they have been reporting some interesting articles on the Russian/Arab meetings. One meeting was a meeting of minds. Some of the articles mentioned the presence of the US but no quotes were ever released that I have found.

But the deal re the UN security council is mentioned.

It would seem there has been a lot activity in the background that isn't being reported in the west. From the lack of quotes it is hard to say how involved the US was in these meetings.
            Last edited by SAT; 12-28-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Personally I have been finding Bibi's comments of late about the need for Livni to understand they want to disarm Israel so it can't defend itself very interesting as at the same time, these meetings have been going on and like I say one article mentioned the presences of the US at the meetings but where are the quotes??????

Comment

I noticed while reading articles on the US and Europe's hmmmm...disappointment about Israel building 700 apartments that George Mitchell is heading to Israel in the first weeks of January to present both Israel and the Palestinians with letters of guarantees.
                THE United States is drafting two letters of guarantee for Israel and the Palestinians to serve as a basis for the relaunch of stalled Middle East peace talks, Arab and Western diplomats in Cairo said.

'US special envoy George Mitchell will present two draft letters of guarantee, one for Israel and one to the Palestinian Authority during his next visit to the region,' one Arab diplomat told AFP.

The United States is currently in talks with the Palestinians and Egypt - a key US ally in the region - over the letters, a Western diplomat said. Washington is hoping that 'the two letters will allow for the relaunch of negotiations,' which have been suspended for almost a year, the diplomat said.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is expected in Cairo on Tuesday, last month announced a 10-month moratorium on new housing starts in Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank in a move he said was aimed to helping to kick-start the peace talks suspended during the Gaza war at the turn of the year
                http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_471264.html
                Last edited by SAT; 12-28-2009, 03:05 PM.

Comment

The problem is the US can't guarantee Jerusalem to both and Obama hasn't changed his position on pre 67 with Jerusalem as the capitial of Palestine.

I had to post this as I found the wording fascinating.
                  The newfound peace of mind has fueled a surge in demand for homes in a region that people had been fleeing.

Although much of Gaza remains in ruins, renewed interest in real estate in Sderot, the main target of the Qassam rockets, has pushed home values up by as much as a 30 percent.

In the kibbutz, or farming collectives, around Gaza, there is also a resurgence in demand.
                  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...uthern-israel/
                  Last edited by SAT; 12-28-2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...28045/1001/rss
                    Beilin said Netanyahu has not accepted the idea of basing the talks on the borders before the 1967 war, in which Israel captured the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem. Beilin, an architect of Israeli-Palestinian peace accords in the 1990s, remains in touch with government officials.

Comment

"The United States is hoping that the two letters will serve as a basis for the relaunch of Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, but we don't know if they will satisfy the Palestinians, who want a complete freeze of settlement activity before talks resume," the diplomat said.

One senior Israeli diplomatic source told The Jerusalem Post that the terms of reference Mitchell is reportedly bringing would probably closely resemble the statement US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton released soon after Netanyahu announced his 10-month housing-start moratorium in the West Bank.

"We believe," that statement read, "that through good-faith negotiations the parties can mutually agree on an outcome which ends the conflict and reconciles the Palestinian goal of an independent and viable state based on the 1967 lines, with agreed swaps, and the Israeli goal of a Jewish state with secure and recognized borders that reflect subsequent developments and meet Israeli security requirements."
                      http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

I must confess I am having trouble believing this one. As it says, the Palestinians nor the Arab world isn't going to accept those terms and the US knows it. So what is going on??????

But the most interesting quote has to be this one...
                      Netanyahu
                      I am doubtful that anyone can do this except a real Israeli presence, Israeli forces," he said, intimating that in any future agreement with the Palestinians, Israeli forces - not international ones - would have to be on the eastern border of a future Palestinian state to prevent it from importing arms and staging attacks against Israel.
                      Why do international forces keep coming up unless that is on the table somewhere???????

Plus from an earlier posted article...

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Wednesday called on the opposition to support the Israeli government at a time when Israel is trying to fend off attacks on its rights to self-defense and advance the peace process with the Palestinian Authority.
                      It all seems to indicate there is pressure coming from somewhere.
                      Last edited by SAT; 12-28-2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

HSB could this be the American base you talked about on pg 44 Post #434?

Both Barry Chamish and Jerry Golden wrote about this back in 2005 and visited the outside of it

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/j...ewer.asp?a=928

American Base In Israel.
                        Posted: Sunday, July 10, 2005

Many have written asking me about the Barry Chamish Report of the American Base here in Israel. Barry and I went there today and I can tell you that it is there. In fact, it isn’t even being hidden, but how would they hide such a thing anyway. What they are doing is saying it is a storage facility and the US is building it for Israel. But let me tell you that makes absolutely no sense. I don’t know how many buildings are already constructed or what they are for but we can make some good guesses.

Look at these for example...pictures.

Jerry ends the article....
                        I took over 40 pictures but have tried to pick out the ones that show you what is happening. Now I will tell you what I think this is all about, for what that is worth.

Somewhere in the near future the US will have to go after Syria, and when they do Iran may react with nukes and Egypt could and most likely will join in the attempt to destroy Israel, again. The US is in a hurry to build this base in order to fill it with their military supplies and to have a base of operations to settle this Islamic problem once and for all.

But it doesn’t end there, the New World Order under the name of the EU and the UN will move into the picture soon after this thing kicks off. So even though this base is being built by the United States it is in fact a New World Order Base being put into place. Of course it is stripping Israel of its sovereignty with the help of Ariel Sharon, who I am sure by now has convinced himself that he is doing the best thing for the Jews of Israel. It’s also interesting that 99% of the population of Israel knows nothing about this base being built, not one story has been reported in any Israeli newspaper. No mention of it on the TV it is just being done very quickly and very quietly. What is so amazing is how quickly they can accomplish such a task these days.

There is one other possibility, and that is to house the tens of thousands of protesters who will fight the Sharon Disengagements, but I don’t think so, such a large base would not be needed, and certainly not all the warehouses.

It should also be noted that there are no US troops on this base at this time, but it is obvious that many soon will be. And for those in the US they haven’t heard any of this from the US Government either.
                        Last edited by cnav; 01-01-2010, 12:25 PM.

Comment

CNAV: yes that is the base. go here http://www.palestineremembered.com/G...lliteView.html
                          scroll a bit to the left and you see it as a big pie shape. enlarge the scale until you can see cars on the road...the thing is massive with at least 140 big buildings. when \i drove past in early November there was activity there with lots of vehicular action. HSB
                          PS Happy New Year....no doubt it will be a very interesting year.

Comment

Happy New Year to you too HSB! I think 2010 will be most interesting also! Lots will happen in the next 6 months I think.

What a great Satellite shot!

More pictures by Barry Chamish......I am going to send Barry your link HSB, he is living in Florida now. I remember when he went there too.

Barry Chamish on the camp............pictures

http://www.rense.com/general66/excl.htm

The article prompted a reporter from a large American radio network to call me. He wanted to see the base and photograph it. I met him an hour later and off we went.

First stop, the base gate. The reporter is amazed to see the American flag waving and to read on a sign that the contractor for the base is an Arab named Mustafa. He notes what a huge security fiasco hiring an Arab contractor to build an IDF base would be. Then we see busloads of Arab workers leaving the base by bus.
                            Last edited by cnav; 01-01-2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I put Rantis, Israel in Google Earth. I went their as well. I counted 133 warehouses plus other support and central buildings. There are other structures to the right. In additiomn you will find 12 segregated buildings to the east. The pie is about 3600 feet in diameter. About five miles to the northwest there is a triangular shaped road system that may be a base. They have to put them somewhere and I am sure the other guys already know where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lay it to Heart View Post
                                I am sure the other guys already know where they are.
                                Hi LITH
                                I maybe misunderstanding what you are saying but those building were built totally by Palestinians/Arab as it was a Arab/Palestinian construction company. So if you are referring to the others guys as the Arab/Palestinians then I would say for sure. They know every inch inside and out.
                                I haven't heard of any Israeli companies getting any of the contacts. Palestinians only that I know about.
                                Last edited by SAT; 01-02-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X