X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Part III

Thanks, HSB.

Know many will be covering you all in prayer!

Have a wonderful time and we look forward to hearing about your adventures when you return!

In Him,
    Judy
    Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel Pt II

Hello Folks:

We have arrived! What a beautiful day... Sunny and 82 Degrees F!

The Streets are full of Israeli Police here in Jerusalem... Condelisa Rice is staying right across the Street from where we are! Real History is unfolding right before our very eyes! And we have ring-side seats!ping:

Everyone is talking about what is going on over here... Taxi Drivers - Police - Store Shop owners and Clerks! Is something really big about to happen this time? Either Hal or I will try and give you a sense of what we see developing as this saga is played out... Is this the Legacy that George & Condi want it to be - or - is this too about to blow-up in their faces?head: /

We just wanted you to know that we are here - we are safe - we are tired! Please continue to keep us in your prayers...
    Blessings:

Comment

Thanks for checking in, Don! It will be so cool to get first-hand feedback from our WeDGie reporters. Oh how I wish I were there with all of you...

Comment

Hello All:
        This is just a quick update...
        We just returned to Israel from Jordan... what a wonderful experience, staying in the Christian enclave known as Madaba [mentioned in Scripture five or six times]... We made it North to Jaresh and South to Petra... and most everything in between... This we managed in six Cars flying the Canadian Flag and 'Connected' via Walki-Talkies... [Great 'fun'!]ping:

The next week and a half will be here in Israel... All the way south to Achaba on the Red Sea... then up the Jordan valley to the Dead Sea [Go for a swim here] - then on to the Gallilee - On up to the Golan Heights - then back to Circle the Gallilee - Finally over to Mount Carmon then Caesarea - Tel Aviv - HOME to Canada.
        Please continue to pray for our safety... God is good... And all is well!

Blessings to all...

Comment

Hello all. thanks for your prayers. we had a terrific time in Jordan and Israel. My wife and I arrived home last night. many wonderful stories to share when time permits. the mood in Israel is "tired". I was surprised that things were as peaceful as they are...calm before the storm?? we spent time in Judea and Samaria settlements (Hebron, Gush Etzion, Ariel, Shiloh etc) as well as touring the rest of the country, and of course Jerusalem. We used a local guide in the West Bank area. He is a retired IDF Captain. I asked him what the response would be if foreign troops came to evict him and his family from their home...he said he would shoot them! Ahhhh...peace in our time..the promise of Annapolis. Must run. Driving on Sunday to Virginia to winterize a sailboat I purchased recently..it's only a few miles south of Annapolis. Maybe there will be time to drop by and say hello to the world leaders gathered at the USNA and pick up a new sail while in town. Condi was across the road from us in Jerusalem at the King David Hotel when we were there. It would be nice to see her again.

Comment

Welcome back HSB! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip to Israel. We'll all be waiting to hear more about it when you have time. If you do happen to see Condi at Annapolis I'm sure we all could come up with a few messages for her...i.e. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???? head:

Comment

personally I like Condi..she is a very intelligent, talented and cultured lady. She is a wonderful role model. Unfortunately she is on the wrong side of this issue about Israel. My reading of Scripture has shown that God holds leaders responsible for their actions. The judgment that falls might well hit America as a body slam. In Israel a number of folks I spoke with called Condi a "snake" (presumably reflecting a forked tongue Administration) If that turns out to be the case at Annapolis, namely a big squeeze play on Israel, that would make her an "anna-condi" variety. My apologies to all for that terrible little observation!

Comment

Here is a tid bit that is right along the line we have discussed in this thread before. Problem is that there will be very few takers. That still leaves 65,000 settlers that will need to be forcefully removed from settlements to comply with the juddenrein requirement of the new Pa state.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/137429

Barak: Pay Jews to Leave Judea, Samaria

(IsraelNN.com) Defense Minister Ehud Barak, the head of Labor, said Sunday that his party plans to suggest offering financial incentives to Jews living in Judea and Samaria who decide to move west of the 1948 armistice line. Politicians and private organizations on the extreme left have made similar proposals for over a year.

Sources in the Labor party said the proposed financial incentives would allow Israel to clear Jews from Judea and Samaria as part of a deal with the Palestinian Authority without difficult clashes between Jewish families and security forces. There are Jews living in the area who would like to leave, but are waiting for a government decision, they claimed.

Comment

Hello All:

Well now the real effort has begun to evict those Orthodox Jewish Occupants of Samaria & Judea... A concerted effort is now underway to disarm the Jewish Settlers... while releasing hundreds of imprisoned terrorists... then putting arms into their hands and giving them ammunition and armored vehicles... Read the following article on ARUTZ this morning... Where is the LOGIC in this approach?... The Israeli Government is setting the Settlers up to be murdered by those that they are arming [Abbas' PA]!

If anyone a year ago had told me that Israel would disarm its own Citizens, while releasing terrorists from prison, then arming them [released prisoners] and equipping them with armored vehicles - I would have laughed at such a suggestion... But folks.... that is what is happening right now... THE ROADMAP TO PEACE is now in the process of being rolled [steam-rolled] out!

Here is the Article as it appeared on ARUTZ this morning...

Judea and Samaria: IDF Rounding Up Jews' Weapons
                  by Gil Ronen

The IDF is conducting a large scale operation to confiscate weapons from the Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria, according to Channel 10 TV. The purpose of the operation is described as "putting the settlers' gun permits in order."
                  The security coordinators of the communities in Samaria have been summoned to a meeting with IDF officers Thursday, and community leaders are convinced that the IDF intends to collect many of the weapons in the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria.

Hillel Reinus of Yitzhar said: "I have no idea who is giving the order, it seems to be coming from up high, but they've decided to take the weapons away from everyone." Another resident of the community, Yigal Amitai, added, "They are abandoning citizens, it is an irresponsibile act, but everything pales compared to reality."

'This amounts to making the settlers fair game'
                  MK Aryeh Eldad (NU/NRP) wrote a letter to Defense Minister Ehud Barak following the report, saying, "Army representatives have recently informed the military security coordinators that they intend to collect most of the weapons which the residents of Judea and Samaria use for self-defense. When a move such as this is made along with ["I have no idea who is giving the order, but they've decided to take the weapons away from everybody."] the release of hundreds of terrorists, the deployment of Palestinian policemen in Shechem (three of whom were involved in the murder of Ido Zoldan) and the arming of these policemen with weapons, ammunition and armored personnel carriers, this amounts to making the settlers fair game and sending the terror organizations a clear message that they may murder Jews."

"When all this is done against the backdrop of your announcement that you are joining the 'expulsion/compensation' plan, this amounts to blackmail. You are trying to encourage Jews to run away from Judea and Samaria, and in order to prod them along you are taking away their weapons and urging terrorists to attack them," he wrote.

"With this letter," Eldad concluded, "I wish to inform you that the settlers of Judea and Samaria will hold you personally responsible for any casualties among the Jews in Judea and Samaria from now on, unless you immediately put an end to the process of collecting the settlers' weapons."
                  [Emphasis added]...
                  ===============================================

Pray for these people folks... they are quite literally being hung out to die!

Regards:

Comment

that is absolutely amazing.

something very evil is at work.

Comment

Originally posted by HSB View Post
                      Here is a tid bit that is right along the line we have discussed in this thread before. Problem is that there will be very few takers. That still leaves 65,000 settlers that will need to be forcefully removed from settlements to comply with the juddenrein requirement of the new Pa state.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/137429

Barak: Pay Jews to Leave Judea, Samaria

(IsraelNN.com) Defense Minister Ehud Barak, the head of Labor, said Sunday that his party plans to suggest offering financial incentives to Jews living in Judea and Samaria who decide to move west of the 1948 armistice line. Politicians and private organizations on the extreme left have made similar proposals for over a year.

Sources in the Labor party said the proposed financial incentives would allow Israel to clear Jews from Judea and Samaria as part of a deal with the Palestinian Authority without difficult clashes between Jewish families and security forces. There are Jews living in the area who would like to leave, but are waiting for a government decision, they claimed.
                      Instead, why don't they pay Palestinians to leave Israel?

Comment

Well it has been a while since I posted on this (or any) thread at WEDG. Our family is enjoying Christmas holidays in Mexico down near Guadalajara. Sure beats shovelling snow!!!
                        I have been travelling a lot since returning from Israel and Jordan in late November. The mood in the country was "tired"! I can't think it has improved much at all since then. The Annapolis meeting seems to have given a very limited impetus to negotiations. Perhaps with President Bush visiting in a few weeks things will move a bit faster. We are about to leave a special year 2007 (40 years since the 6 Day War... a significant timeframe) and enter 2008 (60 years since Independence. Who knows what will come down the pike this year. I for one had expected some BIGGER developments by now...this being the last year of the Bush presidency and the 40/60 year cycles. Maybe I'm getting tired of waiting like some of the others (and yet nobody I know is coming to take my home away) Just occurred to me that some folks claimed that Katrina's refugee crisis was payback for the Gush Katif evacuations on about a 100 to 1 scale. Maybe if 50,000 residents in Judea/Samaria lose their homes that would translate into 5,000,000 on a 100 to 1 scale. Could the mortgage meltdown crsis actually evict folks out on the street if things get tougher than present? In any event 2008 is likely to be a significant year in many ways. May God bless and keep everyone of you both now and always.

PS Somebody inquired some time ago (Torah Tips?) whether I had actually ever seen the big base which is located about 15 minutes from Ben Gurion airport. After the tour group returned from israel in November my wife and I stayed on for a few days. We drove down past the base and I took about 6 photos. A multitude of impressive buildings.... and signs that indicated "Live Fire zone" all along the road.

Comment

Good to hear from you, HSB.

Interesting comments about the 100 to 1 scale. Once the evacuations begin, things could get very rocky!

Have a wonderful holiday enjoying the sun!
                          Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Merry Christmas Folks and soon it will be a brand new Year! SOOooo.... Happy New Year too!

Over the Holidays I came across this article... It just speaks so eloquently to the real cause of the demise of so many countries in our life-time... This is a very good read... And if we continue to do nothing - the same thing will happen here too...

This is very powerful, and speaks directly to those who give in to inertia.

Subject: Too busy too care Is this us? Waltzing along in total ignorance?

Sobering words

A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
                            "Very few people were true Nazis" he said, "but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those
                            who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.. The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march.
                            It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.
                            It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave.
                            It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor kill.
                            It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque.
                            It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.

The hard quantifiable fact is that the "peaceful majority", the "silent majority" is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia comprised Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
                            China's huge population, it was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War 2 was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel and bayonet.

And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving"?History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points. Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awake one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.As for us who watch it all unfold; we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
                            Lastly, at the risk of offending, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, can contribute to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.

So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on!! Let us hope that thousands, world wide, read this -think about it, and send it on

STANLEY HOWARD SCHWARTZ
                            Chaplain (Maj) US Army, Retired

Now what is it that you are going to do?

Blessings:
                            Last edited by Don Brooks; 12-27-2007, 11:26 AM. Reason: Highlighting

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Now that we enter the final year of George Bush's Term... look for things to really heat up early... Following is an excellent article fron ARUTZ... It would appear that George is going over to the Middle East to ensure that the West Bank [Judea & Samaria] are being prepared to be turned over to Palastinian control... Watch out as the Rabbi's start to fight back and the Military is caught in the MIDDLE... And so the Universe unfolds as He has ordained it!
                              Read on...

Pres. Bush to be 'Greeted' in Israel by Land-of-Israel Faithful
                              by Hillel Fendel

In honor of the upcoming visit of U.S. President George Bush to Israel, a rabbis' group will deem the government "illegal," soldiers will be encouraged to refuse orders to uproot Jewish communities, and activists will build more Jewish sites in Yesha.
                              The "Save the Land and Nation" rabbis' organization has scheduled an emergency session for this evening (Tuesday) at Tel Aviv's Itztrubal Hall, for a public reading of a rabbinical ruling calling for the downfall of the present Israeli government.

In addition, a campaign will be kicked off calling on soldiers to declare, already now, that they will not take part in any direct or indirect actions connected with the future eviction and uprooting of Jews from the Land of Israel. The actual campaign will begin next Wednesday, when Bush lands in Israel.

Bush Visit Designed to Lead to Another Mass Expulsion
                              Bush's visit, it is widely assumed, is for the purpose of finalizing plans for the Olmert government to offer to give away nearly all of Judea and Samaria to control of the Palestinian Authority.

It is thus feared that the tens of thousands of Jews currently living in thriving communities in these areas will face the same fate as those of Gush Katif in 2005.

Military Figures on Hand
                              The organizers say they called the emergency event "in light of the grave situation we are undergoing and in light of the Israeli government's intentions to give away Judea, Samaria and the Old City of Jerusalem, Heaven forbid, to the hands of a cruel enemy, and to thus bring catastrophe upon all the residents of the Holy Land."

Military figures will be on hand to explain the dangers of abandoning control of Judea and Samaria to Fatah-Hamas terrorists. The example of Gaza-Sderot will be widely cited.

The agenda for the evening also includes prayers for the annulment of the decrees, plans for practical action on behalf of the Land of Israel, and ways to strengthen the outposts in Judea and Samaria as well as all the Jewish communities there, on behalf of Israel's security in general.

Among the participating rabbis will be Kabbalist Rabbi Yoram Aberjil of Netivot, Rabbi Dov Lior of Kiryat Arba-Hevron, and Tunisian Jewry's Rabbi Meir Mazuz.

Building All Over
                              It has also been announced that next Tuesday, the day before Bush lands, amateur pioneer builders will kick off a new construction campaign in various points throughout Judea and Samaria - beginning in Jerusalem’s southeastern Har Homa (Homat Shmuel) neighborhood.

The activists will begin by declaring, once again, Israel’s inalienable right to build in Jerusalem and in the entire Land of Israel. They will then set off from Har Homa, with vehicles loaded with building materials, for points throughout Judea and Samaria.

Wow! This is going to be one very interesting year! Aren't you glad that He is in control? And all He asks of us is to "TRUST ME"... inspite of what the circumstances look like... "TRUST ME"! And we do!

Blessings:

Comment

Working...
                              X