X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel.

Hi All:

I just got back from Israel... did manage to hook up with HSB and had a wonderful Trip... we met Solid Christians from all over the World! We met wonderful Orthodox Jews who Love God with their whole heart! We met Messianic Jews who love Messiah with their whole heart... What a wonderful two weeks [actually 11-days] in His Land!

HSB is correct... this is His Land, the these are His People "The apple-of-His-eye"! And some day soon He is going to defend His Name to the whole watching World!

Great to be back... Listen to Arutz-7 Interview with our Group on all this week!
    Love to all of you...

Comment

HSB: Thank you for your reply to my post.
      I would love to see pictures of your trip.
      Isn't the planned expulsion from the "occupied" territories scheduled to begin this Aug?
      If so, then it appears that the time-line for the return of Jesus is close at hand.

What about the rebuliding of Babylon?

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a word-of-God newbie, so I don't know as much about the prophetic time-line as some of you.

How much time elapses from the moment that Jesus steps foot on the mountains, and the rapture of the church to the second coming?

Comment

It's great to have you back, HSB and Don the Baptist! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more stories. I have always wanted to go to the Holy Land. It would be wonderful to have a Wedg tour someday....although we might have to wait for the New Jerusalem......if things heat up fast! :
        Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

here is a group photo near Caesarea (DtB in yellow shirt) along with a photo of HSB and a few IDF friends in Gush Katif settlement on Memorial day in Israel. The third picture shows some of our cars- little convoy
          Last edited by HSB; 05-23-2005, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Glad your back and safe HSB and thanks for the photos!!! Have any updates from the area there about the Gog, Magog up and coming war?

Comment

Hello All -

I noticed the following today, buried in the middle of an article in World Tribune
              http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...142361111.html

Bush agrees to monitor pullout, hails Palestinian security
              SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM
              Friday, May 27, 2005

. . . Bush plans to send Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to Israel to monitor the withdrawal, scheduled for August, and ensure PA coordination.

Officials said the president wants to ensure that Israel does not suspend or halt the operation because of heavy resistance from Jewish residents and their supporters. . .
              At least from this point of view, it looks as if the disengagement and withdrawal are still in the works - time, of course, will tell...

One fine morning, when my work is over, I'll fly away.

Comment

Isn't it amazing how God put little Israel right smack in the middle of all the oil territories? The whole world trembles and reels back and forth in trying to deal with this very God-designed situation. How His glory will be revealed in Israel when He comes to save them and make them the rulers of this earth!

Comment

O I see! So now America is getting physically involved in the expulsion of Jews from lands which God gave to them, and calling it "facilitating" the disengagement plan of a dishonest Israeli leader. So what do you know!

Psalm 83:17-18 "Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame...,That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."

Another thing that troubles me somewhat is this. I notice that both Condoleezza Rice and the General who is supposed to help in expellig Jews from Gaza and Samaria are American Blacks. Now there's a bit of equal opportunity that the Civil Rights People should be squawking about! Blacks should be screaming, "Do not appoint one of ours to dispossess anybody! Thanks: we do not appreciate the privilege." This reminds me of how King Saul chose someone who was generally demeaned in his socitey--an Edomite--to execute seventy priests of the Lord
                  Last edited by ZionGene; 05-29-2005, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Sandy, you remind me to again mention the Zion Oil project - link is http://www.zionoil.com/ I noticed this morning that their drilling is going along right on schedule.

ZionGene - like you, I hope the "monitoring" that Condi does, doesn't turn into anything more - I am, however, getting more and more concerned. I suppose I'm rather inclined to agree w/ Sandy's summation of the world ". . .trying to deal with this very God-designed situation."

HSB - I'm wondering how the defeat of the EU constitution today might otherwise change the complexion of your scenario... I think it more unlikely, now, that the EU as a political entity will get involved. They will probably, rather, lick their political wounds for quite some time.

Thoughts, anyone?

Comment

I believe that God is sending confusion (a la Isaiah 30:3) among all of the groups which comprise the "Quartet," who are presumptous enough to go against God's declared will for the land of israel and the Jewish People. The net effect of all this, is that they will be open to the advance of the individual, who comes along and offers to restore order to things. Some of us know who that guy will be. God is now playing hard ball!

Comment

Originally posted by ZionGene
                        The net effect of all this, is that they will be open to the advance of the individual, who comes along and offers to restore order to things.
                        Yes, my opinion is that the French defeat of the EU constitution will actually make it easier for Mr. Special to do his magic.

I had to smile at your use of Isa 30. Seems to me Snoopy opened that box some time ago, asking why the Children of Israel couldn't see past their noses - and Isa 30:10-11 was cited as an example

Comment

I think Europe is going to wake up with a BIG headache in the morning. The NO vote in France and probably also in the Netherlands has thrown the proverbial wrench into things. From my vantage point I do not see Europe as being a big player YET. Over time the economic reality of trade will force Israel to comply with EU wishes but in the short haul the pressure is mostly American it seems to me. George Bush is now talking 1949 armistice lines as a starting point. Clearly the foreign policy of the USA now favours a large and "condi-guous" territory for a Palestinian state, regardless of the ongoing terrorism. I still expect a major American effort to assist with the evacuation of the west bank settlements coming in the next couple of years of the Presidents second term. In the shorthaul I expect the evacuation from gaza, if indeed it does proceed ahead, to be a real MESS. Outsiders will be absolutely required to assist. It would be really interesting if the oil wells hit a big underground pool.
                          Further involvement by America is cited in the following clip from Arutz Sheva:
                          Bush promised Abu Mazen a $50 million gift following the disengagement - "a gift that is not conditional on anything," Ben Aharon said. He noted yet another PA achievement during Abu Mazen's visit: "Increased American involvement in the process in general, and in security arrangements in particular. This is unprecedented, because up to now, Israel has zealously guarded its exclusivity in contacts and security coordination with the Palestinians.
                          Last edited by HSB; 05-30-2005, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I invite you folks to do something very interesting. Click onto www.kolisrael.com Then scroll to the first item at the top of the section on the left which says "News Headlines"; then click on "read" at the right.

Please note how loaded and biassed are the article titles from various papers around the world. Humanly speaking, Israel does not have one chance in infinity of surviving.

Comment

Hello, Everyone -

I've posted a note from the Jerusalem Prayer Team before, but received this tonight, and thought I'd put it here - In the body of the text is a link to send a specific letter to President George Bush. I would encourage all WeDGies to send this message, as I have.

I'll reiterate the link to the message at the end.

Playing on U.S. President George W. Bush's overwhelming desire to bring stability and democracy to the Middle East, a senior PLO official Thursday said Americans could forget about his efforts succeeding if Palestinian Arab demands were not satisfied.

Bush "can say goodbye to the American agenda in the Middle East, democratization in the region and security in Iraq" if he fails to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, PA Foreign Minister Nasser al-Kidwa said in an interview with Ha'aretz.

Show your outrage! Show your support for President Bush and Israel. Sign our letter now!

PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas, who met with Bush later in the day, has repeatedly stated that the Palestinian Arabs would settle for nothing less than a full Israeli withdrawal to the pre-1967 borders, the release of all jailed terrorists, and the right to flood Israel with millions of so-called "refugees."

Following his meeting with PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas Thursday, Bush told reporters the Jews needed the Palestinian Arabs' consent to continue living in parts of their biblical heartland. Bush explicitly stated that "any final status agreement must be reached between the two parties, and changes to the 1949 armistice lines must be mutually agreed to." To the shock of many Israelis, the president even suggested Jerusalem was still on the negotiating table. “Israel should not undertake any activity that...prejudices final status negotiations with regard to Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem,” he said. And President Bush has promised $50 million to the PLO.

This is insane; President Bush must not buy into this blackmail! Please let him know you support Israel today, and not the PLO by signing our letter asking President Bush not to pressure Israel to give up Bible land.

What exactly has Mahmoud Abbas done in the last 100 days?

* Has he shut down bomb-making factories? NO!
                              * Has he stopped arms smuggling into the PA from Egypt? NO!
                              * Has he arrested terrorists? NO!
                              * Has he halted media incitement? NO!
                              * Has he supported the U.S. doctrine on terrorism? NO!
                              * Has he supported President Bush's position of refugees? NO!
                              * Has he recognized Israel's right to exist? NO!

Mahmoud Abbas is just the old Arafat dressed up in a suit and tie.

Please add your name to the petition to President Bush. Ask him not to pressure Israel to give up Bible land to the terrorists in the Palestinian territories.

After you sign, please forward this to everyone on your list, and ask them to sign the petition. Let's keep this going around the world.

Thank you,

Mike D. Evans
                              The link to the letter is http://tool.donation-net.net/entranc...TOKEN=90225101

In spite of the wording of the link, going to the letter does NOT directly solicit you for any financial donation.
                              Last edited by PlumBob; 06-02-2005, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure if the article that follows has already been cited on WEDG- if so sorry about that. I just read this one from Olive Tree Ministries and it seemed a good analysis of what is happening ...Israel is being driven back to a negotiating position reflecting 1949 armistice lines. The PA have not been required to do anything. "America is moving towards a collision course with God over all of this".

Dividing the Land: Dangerous Diplomacy
                                --> Posted to Jans_Articles for May, 2005

Dividing the Land: Dangerous Diplomacy--Jan Markell
                                www.olivetreeviews.org – Olive Tree Ministries, Inc.

While much of the American media majors in minors this early summer, a serious travesty is taking place and strong delusion has run amok. President Bush, Condi Rice, and the entire U.S. State Department really believe that Mahmoud Abbas and his Palestinian Authority (PA) cronies are committed to peace, to curbing violence, and that Abbas is one of the greatest players for peace in the Middle East. Most American leaders and even some in Israel see him as a lamb, ignoring his wolf-like characteristics.

So strongly does the Bush administration believe this that we will "monitor" the evacuation of Israeli settlements later this summer. When has the U.S. or anyone else monitored the PA? The U.N. was once assigned to do so but repeatedly looked the other way or collaborated with the President Arafat. Condi Rice will be one of the "observers" as well as a man whose name you should get familiar with, Gen. William Ward.

The new "terms" presented when Abbas was in Washington just days ago actually push Israel back to 1949 armistice borders. These are suicidal borders, but the thinking is that there must be no separation of territory between the West Bank (Judea and Samaria in the Bible) and Gaza for the Palestinians. America pledged $50 million on top of the $200 million U.S. tax dollars sent to Arafat which was totally stolen from his people.

President Bush calls Abbas a "great reformer." What has he reformed?? Also, the U.S. made it clear that Jerusalem should become a negotiating term and the president lectured Israel against securing Jerusalem. Abbas told the president that he is the model of a democratizing leader in tune with Bush's plan to bring freedom and liberty to the Arab world. The facts are that Abbas is doing everything he can to undo what the president has been attempting to do in the Middle East. I guess when strong delusion sets in, up is down, right is wrong, wrong is right, good is evil, evil is good, and all talk in politically correct doublespeak.

Since his election in November, Abbas has fulfilled exactly zero of his assignments in the "Road Map." Terror cells are not dismantled. Al-Qaida is moving into Gaza. Hamas is taking control of the PA. There are daily suicide bombing attempts on the lives of innocent Israelis. Any Palestinian who collaborates with Israel will be executed in the public square. Nonetheless, Gen. Ward has just demanded that Israel release 400 Palestinian terrorists and that others be allowed to return from exile.

America is moving towards a collision course with God over all of this. In Joel 3, judgment is pronounced on any nation that tries to divide God's land. The more our nation believes all the lies and deception and promotes such unfairness, the greater jeopardy we are in. President Bush was voted into office in large part due to an evangelical Christian response, and many of those voters were pro-Israel Christians. To see this disaster unfold is heartbreaking to all with discernment. In fact, President Bush is the first U.S. president to demand and push for a Palestinian state, although Bill Clinton engaged in negotiations the summer of 2000 coming close to it.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as an Arab "Palestinian people." They were created in a single day right after the '67 "Six Day War" by Yaser Arafat. The White House and State Department know this as all one has to do is look at an historical map. There has never been a unique Palestinian language, culture, history, and no historical records before 1967. Before 1967 Arabs in Israel were known by the country of their origin: Jordanians, Syrians, Egyptians, etc. But most of the world has bought into outrageous historical revisionism so that "all nations can come against Jerusalem" as prophesied in Zechariah 12 and 14, a reminder of how late the hour is. Yet the only outrage comes from a small group of Christian friends of Israel and many in the Jewish community who have not bought into the deception of Mahmoud Abbas.

Will God allow a Palestinian state? I highly doubt it. Already there is talk among the PA of starting a third "Intifadeh" (uprising) right after the Israeli pull-out in August. They will likely shoot themselves in the foot and hopefully force the president and the State Department to pull back on the ludicrous demands. However, other "Road Map" participants--the E.U., Russia, and the U.N.--will likely continue to pressure Israel no matter what other circumstances are taking place by Abbas' "freedom fighters."

To better understand this I encourage you to order Bill Koenig's book under "Our Products" from my Web site, www.olivetreeviews.org, "Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel." You can also order it from Bill’s site, www.watch.org. Also visit the category on my Web site of "Palestine" for a thorough education on all of the above including the historical facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X