X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel.

Plumbob...
    Thanks for sharing your Heart...
    Job crossed my mind... Chapter twenty he says... If I knew the room where God lives, I would walk right in there and say.. What you are doing to me isn't fair! Then in Chapter forty he says... God is God and whatever He does is Right! Job experienced growth in his understanding of who God is!

You are so very right Plunbob... While we were yet Sinners, Christ died for us! What greater love is there than this, that a man lay down his life for another... and then He did!

But He rose again, because in Him is Life... and because He lives, we too are alive with the same Life that took Him through Death... and some day too, we will be alive on the other side of Death... the last thing that is thrown into the Lake of Fire is DEATH! Praise be to God who really is in control of His Creation!

Blessings:

Comment

Pressure mounts on Israel. See this lengthy but very insightful article from Debka: (note to PlumBob: get the spidey hole ready Bro')

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=999

DEBKAfile’s Washington sources interpret Sharon’s statement as meaning he is ready to move on to Stage B of his disengagement plan, namely the removal of unauthorized outposts on the West Bank. What President George W. Bush wants to hear when Sharon arrives for their White House meeting on April 12 is a timetable for Stage B and then Stage C for other parts of the West Bank, so as to clear the way for progress towards “a viable, contiguous Palestinian state.”

Bush has accepted the difficulty of accomplishing the destruction of the outposts in conjunction with the daunting and divisive project of evacuating 21 thriving Israeli communities in the Gaza Strip and four in the northern West Bank. This project will strain every last police, military, political and emotional national resource. But as DEBKAfile revealed on December 17, 2004 (Sudden Discord between Bush and Sharon), after the outposts are disposed of, the prime minister will be confronted with demands for a timeline for the next stage, including for example the Israeli West Bank town of Ariel and other locations left unenclosed by the security fence.

The Sharon government and the country face more agonizing debate on those far larger and more emotionally-charged olden Land of Israel locations where at least 250,000 Jews live.

Comment

Further to HSB's comments, the pressure on Sharon is becoming untennable.

Note the additional pressure as outlined following:
        Last week, Lt. Gen William Ward, the newly appointed US security coordinator for Israel, Egypt, Jordan and the Palestinians, secretly moved into heavily guarded offices in central Tel Aviv, according to DEBKAfile’s exclusive military sources - although Rice stated in London last week that he would not relocate to the Middle East. The general settled in with a large team of tens of American officers. The four governments concerned were informed from Washington that General Ward was to be their address for communications to the US government.

This makes the new coordinator a kind of buffer or wall of separation dividing the four governments involved in the Israeli-Palestinian dispute from Washington. For Israel, this is tantamount to downgrading the Jerusalem-Washington relationship.

DEBKAfile’s Washington sources reveal that the American general was sent post haste to Tel Aviv to take charge of the intelligence pincer already at work on the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The Gaza Strip Arm went into action several weeks ago in total hush. An Egyptian military intelligence delegation led by the head of the Palestinian desk at Egyptian intelligence, General Ibrahim Bakhri, took up position in the territory. Operating in conjunction with the Egyptians and from the same offices is a British MI6 Secret Service mission of 25 agents. They share the task of bringing under control the assorted Palestinian intelligence and security bodies. For Palestinian liaison, they have been provided with Gaza strongman Mohammad Dahlan. The fact that Israeli authorities have allowed the two Gaza-based groups free rein without curbs or interference is the true reason for the sudden blossoming of a warm friendship between Cairo and Jerusalem and Israel’s willingness to withdraw from the flashpoint Philadelphi border strip.

Keeping this secret operation ticking over smoothly was discussed at length between Hosni Mubarak and his visitor, Mofaz, last week in Sharm al-Sheikh.

The West Bank Arm is run by a Jordanian military intelligence group working with an American Central Intelligence Agency team. The Jordanian group leader is General Abdallah Khayar who is based in Amman. His Palestinian contact is Jibril Rajoub.

Now that the two structures are up and running, Washington wants Israel to accelerate its withdrawal for three reasons:

1. Abu Mazen’s durability as Palestinian leader is an open question given his political and personal weakness.

2. When Sharon first came up with his disengagement plan, Arafat was still in the driving seat and no one envisaged the Hamas terrorist movement rising to power through the ballot box and replacing Abbas with an unknown face. This development may well negate the plan and other future withdrawals.

3. The White House is determined to prove its even-handedness to the Arab world and is therefore simultaneously pressing Syrian president Bashar Assad and Israeli prime minister Sharon for withdrawals.

To keep popular minds and discourse off these developments, Sharon arranged for the Sasson outpost report and the evacuation decision to come to light at this time.
        Last edited by Don Brooks; 03-14-2005, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I had some interesting email exchanges with Tamar Yonah of Israel National Radio fame. I am looking forward to meeting her in May when we travel to Israel! She lives in Bet El. I told her to "hang in there"- that I have read the Book and know how it all turns out.

Comment

here is a good article on the history of the "settlers"

http://arutzsheva.com/article.php3?id=4897

Comment

Still may not happen, HSB

From today's JPost - quoted in part

Jericho transfer plan to be finalized Mar. 14, 2005 23:34

"Top Israeli and Palestinian commanders are slate to meet Tuesday night to finalize the last details regarding the handover of Jericho to the control of the Palestinian Authority.

"Commander of the IDF Bekaa brigade, Colonel Moti Almoz, was scheduled to meet with his Palestinian counterpart Tuesday night, to prepare for a Wednesday morning handover of the city if no last-minute obstacles interrupt the plan.

"Additionally, Israeli security officials said that contrary to a statement made by PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas Tuesday, the terrorists responsible for the murder of minister Rechavam Ze'evi in 2001 would not be released from the Palestinian prison in Jericho in which they were incarcerated.

"Speaking to Reuters, Abbas had noted Tuesday that once the Palestinians receive security control of Jericho, Ahmed Saadat, a senior member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine incarcerated in a Palestinian prison for the murder of Ze'evi, would be freed. . . .

"A statement released by the defense minister's office declared that in every meeting between Israeli and PA officials, Israel stressed that under no circumstances would Israel agree to release Rechavam Ze'evi's murderers. . .

"Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's office said that Israel would hunt down the two if they were to be released.

"If the PA insists on freeing Saadat and Shubaki, it could derail the process of transferring control over Palestinian cities.

"If Abu Mazen fails to retract his statements, then Israel should delay handing over Jericho to Palestinian security control," Deputy Defense Minister Ze'ev Boim told The Jerusalem Post.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1110770411115

Even President Bush isn't completely convinced that it'll all work -

Bush Worried that Hezbollah Might “Derail the Peace Process” Mar 15, '05

"U.S. President George W. Bush told reporters after meeting with Jordan’s King Abdullah at the White House that he was concerned that “Hezbollah may try to derail the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians.” He reiterated the U.S. position that Hezbollah is a “terrorist organization”."
              http://israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=78484

Later in the day -

Now I'm really bummed out -

Bush Tells Press: “Israel Must Withdraw from Settlements” Mar 16, '05

"U.S. President George W. Bush reveals his true vision for the future of Israel: Removal of Jewish communities to make room for a contiguous PLO state in Judea and Samaria.

"Bush's statement was made at a press conference with Jordan's King Hussein at his side.
              . . .
              ". . .reports were commissioned at the behest of U.S. ambassador, Dan Kurtzer, acting as if the Bush Administration has started to exercise de facto sovereignty over the policies of the Jewish State."
              http://israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=78489

This sounds not-too-vaguely similar to ZionGene's "Israel-under-the-gentile's-thumb" scenario. I don't think there's an appropriate smilie for that, either.
              Last edited by PlumBob; 03-15-2005, 08:37 PM.

Comment

there are faces for this and

Now it starts to get interesting...the abandonment of the whole Yesha region is coming folks

Comment

No, "mad" doesn't work -
                  Neither does "eek" (surprise) -

I'd have to have something like 'reflective resignation' ?

It's not the end result - shoot, I get to go home! It's just that the process is going to be soooo painful for some.

Here's a good link to the Gaza region - complete w/ map showing specific villages
                  http://www.geocities.com/m_yericho/katif.htm

And here's a link to the "West Bank" region - again complete w/ map
                  http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/we.html
                  Interestingly, this one is from the US CIA

An article about Israel's view of American public 'support' - found by my wife -
                  http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1110770411722
                  Last edited by PlumBob; 03-15-2005, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Now here is proof of Freemason involvement within Israel...

Mason's making a move in Israel, and a closer look at the Road Map.
                    Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2005
                    - written by jerry golden... www.thegoldenreport.com [U]

This picture was taken by a friend while in Eilat recently. It is on the road that crosses the border and one of the first things a visitor sees when coming from Egypt into Israel. I have written about the involvement of Freemasonry in the Israeli Government mainly through the Supreme Court and the Knesset. But this makes a clear statement to anyone crossing the border into Israel that the Illuminati (or freemasons) are in control here. [The picture is a piramid growing out of a mountain of Rock with a pillar on each side, and the Freemason Symbols in large releif!]

The Bush Road Map made even clearer

In a recent report I wrote about the statement that some thought was just a slip of the tongue or possibly a mistake by Condoleezza Rice, when she said that the new Palestinian state would have to be contiguous, meaning it would have to be touching and not scattered.

I received many emails from people who are still deceived by Bush and his great love for Israel and they told me that Bush would never go for that, that he would never turn his back on Israel. But in Brussels this past Monday he said the same thing. He called for a contiguous Palestinian state, and said Israel must freeze all Settlements. He said “A state of scattered territories will not work.”

It now seems more light is coming on the subject of the Bush Road Map, that was a Saudi peace plan at first, Bush just adopted it and it became the Bush Road Map. Many believed including myself that Bush made a deal with the 22 Arab Countries, that if they would sit still while the US attacked Iraq, he would give them Israel, but his way. They sat still and now they want to be paid for it. What we are now seeing is Bush making speech after speech in Brussels that seems to indicate that he has to deliver the same package to the Europeans as well, so his promise seems to have been two fold, to the Arab World and the Europeans.

But nothing in this world is without complications and he certainly has his hands full with Iran and their Nukes, North Korea and their nukes, China and their Nukes, and Russia supplying all the enemies of the US with weapons and know how. Bush is managing to do all of this while trying to keep a humanitarian face on all his activities, still telling the world that he and Putin are great friends. In the mean time millions are being murdered in Africa. But his real problem will not be Europe or Africa it will be "Jerusalem", and it will be such a problem that it could very well start the third world war.

In the mean time here in Israel there seems to be only one last political opportunity to stop Sharon from giving away this land to the enemies of God. That opportunity is the Budget for if it does not pass by March 31st we must have elections. That would most certainly stop the disengagement and the election would in effect be the referendum we all want. Sharon will need 61 votes to pass the budget, and the MK’s who are against the disengagement but not necessarily the the budget will vote it down anyway just to bring the Government down.

But Sharon will do his magic once again, and the Arab Parties will of course vote for Sharon and his budget along with Labor led by Shimon Peres. Shas will take their 30 pieces of silver and vote for Sharon. Shinui is against the budget but will vote for it because they want the disengagement to go through, as does Yahad.

Sharon is acting more like a Mafia leader than a head of state and while the Supreme Court cleared him or said there wasn’t enough evidence to convict him but there was enough to convict his son Omri, he seems willing to make that sacrifice, even his own son.

But the real truth of the battle will lay with Netanyahu (Bi Bi) but the real truth of the matter is Netanyahu could have stopped Sharon several times but just didn’t have the courage to face him in a battle in the Knesset. Now he has lost most of his support among the Knesset members. But he is still the Finance Minister and could cause such problems with the budget that it would be sure to fail, and bring Sharon down. But don’t hold your breath for there is no indication that he has regained any of his lost courage. And it’s my guess that he will fold under the pressure of Sharon once again. So we must wait and see, one thing is certain there is another factor not being considered and that is God, for He has many ways He can stop Sharon, but then we like to think we know what God will do, but His plans are above ours and His ways above our ways. But I think, that God will do something to stop Sharon, I am just not sure how.

But this whole thing about disengagement has gone to far to just be stopped by some political movement. With the Arabs all in a mad rush to get nukes, and the Europeans moving towards another holocaust with anti-Semitism raging throughout Europe. And the Russians once again supplying all the Arabs with nuclear capabilities things don’t look so good, for Israel or the US.

Comment

Further to the Freemason issue in Israel...

The Synagogue of Satan
                      Posted: Wednesday, December 31, 2003
                      - written by Jerry Golden

We read the words of Yeshua when He addressed the Church of Smyrna in Rev. 2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." There are two kinds of people mentioned here, "real Jews" and the "synagogue of Satan." It seems to me that this verse of scripture is always being used to describe the heads of the Illuminati, and always labeling them as Jews. But if I approached these same anti-Semite’s and asked them if they thought the Rothchilds and the others were of the Synagogue of Satan? I’d get a resounding "Yes" they are. My obvious next question would be. Do you think they are Jewish? And they would say, yes again. But Revelations 2:9 says that those who are of the synagogue of Satan are not Jewish. The Devil has used this misquoted Scripture to bring about much persecution to us Jews. It is in fact, the heart of the Protocols of Zion, a writing that is at the heart of nearly all the anti-Semitism flowing from pulpits worldwide. And the route causes of the Inquisition, and later the Russian pogroms, and the Nazi Holocaust. Today we see it raising its ugly head once again. Jews all over the world are being attacked, their synagogues are being burnt, in Russia, France, England, Germany, U.S. and in other places around the world. Jews are being beaten up and even killed, because the Devil is once again raising his ugly head in hopes of destroying the Jewish people. But once again he will fail, but at what cost to us Jews? God forbid that there not be another Holocaust, because in Russia, France and Germany today things look as if they are headed in that direction at this very hour.

In parts of the United States and Canada, many are preparing to save the Jews when the economy fails and the anti-Semite’s begin to blame the Jews once again for all their problems. Many are hearing from God to provide refuge for the Jewish People. I received a letter from a friend in Virginia who has recently visited some of these places in Canada and the U.S. This only being a short report, I can not give details on the Protocols of Zion. To give a short report I’ll say the following; the freemasons of France wrote The Protocols of Zion. In the United States you have the York and Scottish Rites but in France you have the Mizraim Lodge. It is from the Mizraim Lodge of Freemasonry that you will find the Illuminati. It is in fact, the heart and soul of the Synagogue of Satan. What is even more disturbing, you will find that every Mason in Israel, that includes most of the Politicians and Supreme Court Judges all are Freemasons from the Mizraim Lodge, the ones who wrote the Protocols of Zion, the enemies of the Jewish people. So those who have planned the destruction of Israel are now in control, in Israel. But we must remember that God has a plan, and the only reason this has happened in Jerusalem is because it is time for God to bring about His Prophetic Word.

A trip through the new Supreme Court Building near the Knesset with open eyes and being lead by the Holy Spirit will reveal the presence of the Illuminati in Israel. In fact, the building was build and paid for by the Rothchild’s, and it is by their design. I have discovered a number of most interesting designs in this building.

Please pray for this Ministry as we reveal the Jewish Messiah "Yeshua the Risen Messiah" and in so doing may we also expose the synagogue of Satan, showing them not to be Jews, but Satanist who say they are Jewish. These same evil people have just about come to the end of their plan. And the United States will pay a dear price in the soon and very near future. Believers in the Jewish Messiah must join together and learn to love and care for each other. Your witness will directly depends on your ability to love each other in Yeshua. Take heed that all the false Prophets that are seducing the Church do not deceive you.

Comment

PlumBob, thanks for the links to the settlements. They put a human face on all of this discussion

Don le Baptiste: great info from Golden Report.
                        "So we must wait and see, one thing is certain there is another factor not being considered and that is God, for He has many ways He can stop Sharon, but then we like to think we know what God will do, but His plans are above ours and His ways above our ways. But I think, that God will do something to stop Sharon, I am just not sure how.

But this whole thing about disengagement has gone too far to just be stopped by some political movement."

well just maybe it will be earthquakes!

Comment

SOOooo... we see good old 'George' with a slip of the tongue again...

Arutz... this morning...
                          Bush Tells Press: “Israel Must Withdraw from Settlements”
                          Defense/Security
                          A slip of the tongue? U.S. President Bush said yesterday that Israel must remove the Jewish communities in Yesha. His spokesman later said that he meant only Gaza and the "unauthorized outposts."
                          Bush made the statement at a press conference with Jordan's King Hussein at his side. He had warm words for Abu Mazen, saying the PA Chief "wants to develop a state that will live in peace alongside Israel," and acknowledging that the PA needs armed forces and training to "defeat the terrorists who wish to stop the march to freedom."

Bush called on Israel to “sacrifice, meaning that Israel must withdraw from the settlements; there must be contiguous territory for a Palestinian state – into which a Palestinian state can grow.”

About an hour afterwards, White House spokesman Scott McClellan clarified the apparent mistake. "What the president was referring to," McClellan said, "was the withdrawal plan that is being pursued by Prime Minister Sharon as well as the unauthorized outposts which the Roadmap calls for Israel to remove."

Bush's statement flies in the face of the famous letter he sent Sharon almost a year ago, in which he wrote, "In light of new realities on the ground, including already existing major Israeli populations centers, it is unrealistic to expect that the outcome of final status negotiations will be a full and complete return to the armistice lines of 1949..." Sharon publicized this as an American promise that Israel would get to keep five large settlement blocs, though the letter mentions no such thing.

Bush has made no secret of his vision of dividing the Land of Israel west of the Jordan River into two states - Israel and a 23rd Arab state. Prime Minister Sharon agrees, and there have been signs that the current disengagement plan involving the expulsion of all Jews from Gaza and northern Samaria is only the first step of a program that could encompass tens of thousands of Jews living in dozens of towns and communities throughout Judea and Samaria.

Deputy Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has hinted repeatedly at the government’s true intentions by actually referring to the Gaza expulsion as the first phase of a broader initiative to comply with Bush’s roadmap for establishing a Palestinian state.

The controversial Sasson report and the soon-to-be-released Spiegel report, damning the settlement drive as an illegal effort driven by uncontrolled government clerks usurping state authority, were designed, according to some opinions, to whip up public antagonism toward Yesha communities and provide a legal basis for tearing them down.
                          =============
                          Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!!!

Comment

Boy this is really starting to get very very 'risky', as the following information comes from another Thread on this Wedg Site... Go check the whole Thread...

It just sickens me that people feel that they have to thumb their nose right in the very face of God! To realize that He quite literally {right? HSB} holds them together, grants them their next breath, and continues to keep the very spirit of life in them... Oh how incredibly merciful He is... Not willing that any should perish!!!
                            ===============
                            URGENT: Homosexuals of the World Will Gather in Jerusalem
                            Please please pray about this and sign the petition.

I am outraged! Our Lord’s last words to us commanded that we were to be witnesses unto Him, first in Jerusalem.

Lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders are organizing WorldPride 2005, an international parade in the city of Jerusalem. This is not heaven witnessing; it is hell. There are now homosexual churches all over America and the world, whose adherents claim to be good Christians.
                            They plan to travel to Jerusalem from San Francisco, New York City, and cities from around the world. The most disturbing thing about this is that most of the Jewish people in Jerusalem are very religious. That is why they have gone to Jerusalem from all the nations of the world. To have more than 100,000 homosexuals flaunting such decadent behaviour in this tiny, holy city where heaven and earth met, and will meet again, is outrageous! They plan to fill the hotels and restaurants, and party like Sodomites, while the world press takes pictures.

Even more outrageous is that the Jewish people will think the majority of these people are Christians…because they will profess to be. There is no doubt in my mind that this is an attempt to disgrace everything that true Christians consider to be pure and holy.
                            =============
                            This Summer, and the whole second half of this year is fast approaching the limits of any kind of decency!!! Things are really heating up in this 2005!!!

HSB... I really do hope your assessment isn't realized... but 'they' just keep running headlong right into the Prophesied World we have had painted for us by Holy men of God, writing as the Holy Spirit guided them... This truly is HIS - Story!!!
                            Last edited by Don Brooks; 03-17-2005, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Don-the-wee-Baptist & all -

My wife was poking around last night and wandered into Hal Lindsey's "J. C. Power and Light" message board, linked as http://www.omegaletter.com/forum.asp...m=ForumLindsey

Those folks have a little different "flavor" than this board seems to, but they are making no bones about it - nothing but the rapture left.

Saw today that Jerico's been handed over. The only questions I have left, I think, are these:
                              1) Seems to me that there's a difference between 'letting the PA security forces be in charge of a city', and actually signing over the deed to the farm. I wonder if that makes any difference to God?
                              2) Still have this question whether God will actually step in 'at this time' - because the Jews haven't, once again, gone in and cleaned the land up. This is how many times they've left the enemy living among them, and suffered because of it.

What do all of you folks think? I'd like to hear all of your thoughts.

Hey, where is ZionGene? Hope he's OK.

One final thing - I mentioned the little town that needs the doctor. He goes to the state medical board this Friday - 10:30 AM Central. Still much spiritual opposition, coming from the enemy. Please pray that he will get a license.

Comment

here is my half shekel's worth. For a more fulsome response please see posts 1,3,5,7 etc as per PlumBob comment

Seriously I have felt all along the heavy lifting will be the removal of Jews from most of the west bank settlements proper. I do not know if that means that Maale Adumin and Etzion block will escape but that is not the main issue. This freight train is building momentum to kick the Jews out of the area to which God has brought them back IMHO. I still think a dislocation of this magnitude will require outside involvement, and that involvement is the "invasion" of Gog and his associates. God then destroys the whole mess on the mountains of Israel for His Own Names sake. In this venture I don't know for sure if the force is American but it sure is looking that way for a lot of reasons. I don't know if Gaza and north Samaria evacuations will go ahead as a precursor to that larger evacuation/disaster or whether the whole thing will get folded together.

I have travelled four times through the west bank communities and met with lots of "settlers" living in the areas. I simply cannot fathom that God will abandon them to a fate of being forcefully evicted from their attempts to honor His word. But I may certainly be wrong.

If you see large deployment of US ground troops going into Israel FOR ANY REASON, even at the express request of the government of Israel, then run for cover. Judgment follows soon afterwards on the intervention force as well as the government of Israel. (oh, and that would include the US too)

We may be down to counting months not years folks! (PlumBob none of the little faces seem to fit)
                                Last edited by HSB; 03-17-2005, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X