X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel.

Originally posted by ZionGene
    He said something about "Freemasons.. would someone please help me here
    ZionGene, much of the Masonic tradition, etc, is centered around King Solomon's Temple. Masonic meeting halls, for instance, I think are supposed to be representations of the temple. I believe you will always find that the Master of the lodge sits in the East (literally). My understanding is that they focus on things such as how Solomon built the temple, the materials that were used, where he got them, etc.

I've never heard that the Masons might have a prefab Temple, ready to erect, tho. I don't know that I've ever heard of Jews being Masons, but I don't that they wouldn't/couldn't. I do think that Catholics in general are never Masons - something about the Masonic order being in antithesis to the Knights of Colombus, or something.

Comment

Thank you PlumBob

The connection of the Freemasons to the Temple and to Jerusalem, in their opinion, is understandable: nearly every mystical and religious group of people try to claim the same. But what disturbs me is the hint that the Jews somehow want to rule the world. I did not know that the Jews at any time desired to rule the world.

Comment

ZG: here's a picture of Mount Mason

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...ead.php?t=1435

here is another incredible article from jerry golden report

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/j...ewer.asp?a=817
        Last edited by HSB; 03-12-2005, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I went back and looked at Don's post again. I understood that he was saying the Masons wanted to rule the world (from Jerusalem), not the Jews.

Comment

Don the Baptist: yes this stuff is getting "reely" interesting. Do you have a reference source that indicates the Jews continued to sacrifice in Jerusalem until 632 CE? That is hundreds of years after Hadrian banned them from the city totally and long after the Byzantine Christians had turned Temple Mount into a dung hill. I smell something a bit "fishy"

Comment

Hello all,

To digress just a moment, I finally found the pix of the Temple cornerstone that I had in mind -
              http://www.templemountfaithful.org/feast99.htm

There is also an interesting article from 2001 about the rebuilding of the Temple, at http://www.***************/news-featu...-mount-12.html

And somehow I stumbled across this link - it's VERY lengthy and I haven't read it all, but what I did read makes some interesting assertions -
              http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/conspiracy/1.html
              Last edited by PlumBob; 03-12-2005, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I don't know if it has been brought up in this thread already and it's kinda hard to go back and check all to the posts to see. Today I looked at Ezekiel 39. When all the dust settles Ezekiel 39:25 says, “Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name”. “Bring again the captivity of Jacob” refers to Jews returning to their homeland. After Gog, Gohg or George does his thing, there will be a notable immigration into Israel. The numbers of Jews that could move there would double the Jewish population. It would be reasonable to see many settlements in greater Israel.

Comment

Hi, Lay it to Heart - thanks for the note.

Yes, HSB has mentioned exactly that.

I went as far back as page 31, but didn't see his specific posts - I'll let him dig out his own work

But HSB has commented a couple of times that he thinks one of the major things that we will see is a huge immigration of Jews into Israel. Particularly from the United States, and especially from New York, if I recall correctly.

It seems to me that the way things are setting up, we could very well see Jews going home in large numbers both before and after a Gog invasion. Clearly they are being encouraged to relocate to Israel now - by both sides, wanting more support for their view. Afterwards, the Jews will be panting to get on God's good side.

Hey, don't make yourself so scarce in here. I for one really enjoy reading your thoughts and insights.

PB

Comment

LiTH: a few comments about Jewish immigration.
                    When I was in Israel a few years ago I chatted with an Orthodox cohen (priest line) who asked me what I thought of the situation over there. I asked him if I could be totally frank and candid. he said "absolutely". So I told him I thought the Jews had "blown it". Here God had miraculously given them the entire ancient area of Israel (Judea and Samaria) in 1967, and that the whole world knew something incredible had happened in that war. For many years`the arabs behaved as if they were beaten people (which of course they were) After this miracle the door was open to fill the mountains of Israel (west bank) with literally millions of Jews from around the world coming home. It did not happen!! The facts on the ground are that the arabs outnumber the Jews in the west bank by 10:1, so they are now at risk of losing the whole thing. He asked me how many "settlers" I thought lived up in Samaria. I said I thought perhaps 40 to 50,000. Ha asked me how many Jews had returned with Ezra and Nehemiah from babylon to resettle the Land after that captivity was over (hint: go see book of Numbers and look for a number that is almost exactly 40,000) I was thunderstruck! He went on to say. the problem is that the jews are still in Babylon (and he pointed west) America? I asked. Yes he said -America!
                    Perhaps you know that America is the last bastion of large numbers of Jews in the world. In fact more Jews live in America than in Israel, and most of those live in the vicinity of New York City. If you have an atlas of the world (mine is a big National Geographic) go to the index and look up Babylon. Mine has two entries (one in Iraq, the other at the entrance to New York harbor) Why would the name Babylon be put on a city on Long Island? Because in the 1800s when the Jews were fleeing persecution in Europe they came to America (NYC) and considered it to be "a home away from home" just like ancient Babylon. The problem is that with wealth and success comes a refusal to return to the Land that God provide in 1967 with the result that THEY ARE ABOUT TO ALMOST LOSE IT!!!
                    In my scenario I believe it will take something really BIG to get these millions of Jews to return to israel. They may go willingly or they may be forced out at some point. The rediscovery of even the ARK and tabernacle of David would not be enough, I don't think. Even the fight over trying to hold onto Gaza or the west bank does not generate real action. No it will take an incredible act of God to do the job. I think that event will be the huge earthquake outlined in Ezekiel 38 and 39 when the Jews realize overwhelmingly that the God of Israel is alive and active. While others (arabs) flee the country the Jews will travel there in the millions from America in a hurry. This will be followed by swift judgment on America itself (sorry about that). the settlements that you spoke of will sprout again, all over Israel!
                    Recently on Israel National Radio tamar Yonah was speaking to a man from California. She asked if he was Jewish or Christian. He said Jewish. She said to him. "Come home!!! We need you now" A powerful and heartfelt call (but too little too late) It will take Gog's destruction to fish the Jews home, before the hunter drives them there (see Jeremiah)
                    Last edited by HSB; 03-12-2005, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet
                      Take a picture of the shirt, front and back, and post it if you can. Thanks!
                      OK, Janet, here ya go....

Big Caveat, the New Jerusalem Polo Club graphic is copyrighted. I will include a picture of the copyright declaration. The copyright is owned by the following company http://www.livingepistles.com
                      Copyright declaration on shirt: - sorry it's out of focus.

Front pix

Back pix - this is the one I really love

And lastly, I really think this Petra shirt, from their World Tour, 1994, summarizes this thread nicely.
                      Last edited by PlumBob; 03-13-2005, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Hello again, everyone.....

ZionGene, thanks for the scoop on the “hook in the jaw” - I guess I don’t see anything else to chase down.

Not trying to change the subject, but -

We’ve been talking for the past few days about alternative or variant scenarios to HSB’s original one (Post #1 - repeated in #’s 3, 5, 7, 9 . . . Just kidding you HSB, I love ya, Bro. )

ZionGene, I know how much you shy away from doing any kind of Biblical research - yeah, right - Could I impose on you once again to do a little thoughtful digging, please?

Here’s the thought.

Let’s start w/ the concept of All nations will come against Israel. What’s the citation for that?
                        ZionGene, what ELSE will the nations be doing? That is, will ‘all the nations’ be acting in concert doing anything else? Will they each be off doing their own thing? Will some nations be doing one thing in concert, while others will be doing something else? The ‘hook in the jaw’ - still has some impact here. I’m feeling the ‘hook’ to be more like a bit in a horse’s mouth, with God changing the nation’s (or perhaps nations’) direction to do thus and such. And if God says he’s going to turn the nations about (particularly the Gog nations), using the hook, to bring them to do something in concert, it seems logical that He had to turn them from doing something else. WHAT? Are there other clues that we might be able to see?

I was back in Revelation 16 & 17 this morning. There’s more questions in there, but let’s see what this train of thought might drag up.

Another quick-n-simple map of Israel, courtesy of Fox news
                        http://www.foxnews.com/images/156257...350_israel.jpg
                        Last edited by PlumBob; 03-13-2005, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumBob
                          Hello again, everyone.....

We’ve been talking for the past few days about alternative or variant scenarios to HSB’s original one (Post #1 - repeated in #’s 3, 5, 7, 9 . . . Just kidding you HSB, I love ya, Bro. )
                          OUCH!! PlumBob: you are rubbing salt (no doubt from the mine) in the wound.

I sound like a broken record I guess. Where are the alternatives out there? When this thread started I made the suggestion that the evacuation of Jews from the West Bank was in fact directly connected with God's intervention in Ezekiel to defend the Mountains of Israel. What is really frustrating to me is the absence (with a very few exceptions) of critique. If they are not connected , then just how does Scripture square with the coming mass evacuations? Where are the realistic alternative scenarios concerning Gog's "invasion", both means of arrival, motive, etc?

OK got that off my chest. I like your shirt, (even if the order of horses is a bit askew)

Comment

It's a commercial shirt, for crying out loud!

Oh, HSB, I told you once that it's my job to poke at the edges, did I not?

Just because your secnario DOES connect all the dots, and just because current events ARE falling right in line w/ your scenario, ad infinitum, just don't get too big a head...

Actually, by this time, I think I'm sort of evolving to looking for timing clues as to when I get to fly

Check ya later.... Gotta go eat.

Comment

PlumBob: you are such a refreshing feature of this board. Even my wife asks: "and how is PlumBob today!!"
                              what does one say if asked about the horses "my lips are SEALED"? or is it simply worn when you are horsing around.

Seriously I don't want a swelled head.I really hope I am wrong!!! Yet I do not want to pray against the will of God -that's pretty dangerous isn't it? Rather I remain hopeful that there are other possible futures out there. (In a post some time ago I wondered out loud if perhaps there were multiple possibilities...like which entrance one chooses to get into the mall parking lot) I have 4 grown children and little grandkids now. I would much prefer that they grow up in a world at peace and in respect of God's plan for our lives. In my quiet moments alone I am increasingly preparing to "hang on" for the ride ahead; the roller coaster is almost at the top of the hill....

Comment

Originally posted by HSB
                                what does one say if asked about the horses

I really hope I am wrong!!! Yet I do not want to pray against the will of God -that's pretty dangerous isn't it?
                                Here's the answer about the horses - yes, this just a team pix, of the Horsemen horsing around. This is not intended to be a pix which one actually goes into the game first.

Big sigh -

Unfortunately (in very human terms only), HSB, this is really becoming a test of our resolve to believe the Word, and to believe that these things are in God's holy hands, and not fret about them. Every time I read again in Ezek that God will bring these things about to exalt Himself, and to bring Glory to Himself, I feel so very small.

I can hear my wife playing Amazing Grace on her harp downstairs (absolutely beautiful), as I am writing. It is truly amazing that God should care about such creatures as you and me - but He does. And if the Creator of the Universe loves me enough to die for me, I'm just going to say Thy Will Be Done. (There's not a smilie for that)

PB
                                Last edited by PlumBob; 03-13-2005, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X