X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel.

El Hatikveh Shakanim--God, The Hope Of The Settlers.

HSB, I was timid to repeat it, but since you did....!

That nickname just might stick

Comment

The vote to abandon the land is sad but a lot can happen between now and July 20 and most likely will.

Comment

Israel OKs Gaza Pullout in Historic Vote

(note:here is the problem with the pullout)

The easy endorsement appeared to be the final political defeat for withdrawal opponents, including the powerful Jewish settler lobby. The pullout could still be derailed if Sharon fails to get his 2005 budget passed by parliament by the end of March.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...l_palestinians

Comment

• Re: Does the ark exist today?

Originally posted by Lay it to Heart
          Revelation 11:19 says, "And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail." During the tribulation the ark will end up in heaven. It appears that it has not been destroyed. But where is it now, on earth or in heaven?
          If you go back to the time of Moses at Sinai and the giving of the Instructions on the building of the Tabernacle and all the utensils, you will see that God said that everything had to be done exactly as given, because it was to represent the "Greater Reality" of what was in Heaven... in the Book of Hebrews, Paul goes on to give us insight that Jesus takes His own Blood right into the Holy of Holies IN HEAVEN!!! Yes! There is an Ark in Heaven, the real one... the one that Moses was directed to build was just an earthly representation of that real one in Heaven... Wow! God is good!!!

Comment

If the ark in Revelation is not the one that the Jews had do you think the ark is still around today? Will the Jews find it for the tribualtion? If they were to find it would the whole attitude of withdrawing from the settlements change?

Comment

RE the Debka article, I don't know that I feel a whole lot better about perhaps the US not being involved in this, but I sure would like to. Clearly Condi's sentiments (statements imputed to her by Debka, at least) aren't precluding anything, but just as clearly, President Bush isn't inclined to get involved under the present circumstances. Way back on Page 2 I obliquely talked about the EU being a player, and some of the possible reasons I think they would want to. I sure would be happy for them to do it - instead of US. Of course, I'd rather not see it happen at all, but quite frankly, I don't believe that it's stoppable. Yes, HSB, it's predestination.

I must say, if this thing doesn't play out like it looks (in the very largest of terms - that is, not seeing all the "details") like it will, it will be one of the larger "coincidences" of all time! It seems like something new and extremely relevant pops up every 24 hours or so.

ZionGene, we shall continue to pray that US isn't involved.

Comment

for a good map of the area under question go to:

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/world/middleeast/

click on the graphic option

Comment

Lay it to heart...
                  If you go back a couple of pages you will see two views HSB's and mine... you can read them and then i'd be interested in your comments... it certainly would be an astounding 'find', and it would most certainly give the New Sanhedrin considerable power!!! I think that they'd plan immediatly to build Him His House [Third Temple]!!!

Comment

It is amazing to me how 'man' makes decisions of his own will, only to see them having somehow having been worked into "The Big Story"... His..story!!! Here is a case in point.

From Arutz this morning... Arutz Editor
                    Weisglass: More of Yesha is on the Chopping Block

The government plans to allow the residents five days to get out, and will then begin their forcible evacuation. The expulsion will thus begin one day after the fast of the 17th of Tammuz, at the beginning of the annual Three Weeks period during which Jews mourn the destruction of Jerusalem. Mourning customs increase in intensity during the Three Weeks, culminating with the Ninth of Av (Tisha B'Av), a fast day second in importance only to Yom Kippur. It is the date of the destruction of both the First and Second Temples, as well as the date all Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492.
                    ===========================
                    God continues to weave His Will in such a way that all of Life fits into His...story, and becomes History... we have the privilage of seeing some of it written ahead of time!!!

Comment

Dear Don

Do you think that the folks in the Israeli government, who are arranging all this, are unaware of its biblical significance and of its historically morbid timing?

Comment

ZionGene...
                        I think that the small Orthodox contingent [Ultra-Conservatives] are very much aware of the dates and their significance... as for the 'others'... I think that they are blissfully ignorant. I recall attending a meeting were three IDF people were sharing what life was like in Israel... when it was Q&A time, I asked them if they understood Jeremiah's directions to those returning from exile, and if they felt anything he had to say then applied to them now? All three had no idea who Jeremiah was, let alone that he was a Prophet... of theirs!!! It caught me so very much by surprise at the time, but I have come to realize over time that only the Orthodox Jew puts any credence into the Prophets as having application to today.

Comment

To: Don the Baptist

Ask the secular Jews if they have ever heard of El Hatikveh Shakanim!! He might just be showing up soon.

Comment

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42950

FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU

'Gaza withdrawal will bring march of bloodshed'
                            Opposition leader speaks to WND about evacuation, calls for revolt

By Aaron Klein
                            © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

JERUSALEM – As Israel forges ahead with its strategy to evacuate Jewish settlements from the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank this summer, one Israeli politician, Moshe Feiglin, has set himself up as the principle opposition to the controversial withdrawal plan.

Feiglin, leader of Manhigut Yehudit, a nationalist party within Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's mainstream Likud faction, has drawn fire recently for calling on Israeli soldiers to disobey orders to dismantle settlements.

Some Likud politicians are demanding his ouster, accusing him of being "a Trojan horse that uses the Likud to spread dangerous Messianic ideas." Supported by many settlers and a significant segment of Likud voters, Feiglin accuses his detractors of acting for political reasons and says he intends to stick to his views, no matter how controversial. Feiglin talked to WND about the Gaza withdrawal and prospects for civil war in Israel.

See url for interview with Feiglin.

Comment

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42951

FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU
                              Likud leader confirms anti-settler unit
                              Arabs, Israeli leftists to evacuate Jews from Gaza

By Aaron Klein
                              © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A member of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's Likud party is confirming reports first exposed by WorldNetDaily that Sharon is creating an anti-settler unit of Arabs and extreme leftists to carry out his Gaza withdrawal plan.

Several sources within the settler establishment told WND in July Sharon is quietly putting together a special unit of soldiers composed of Arabs and extreme Israeli leftists to oversee plans to evacuate Jewish settlers from Gaza and parts of the West Bank this summer. They said the units are more distanced from the settlement movement and less likely to refrain from using force to remove Jewish residents from Gaza.

See url for the rest of the article.

Comment

Sandi, I'm glad you posted that article about the "anti-settler unit"! I was going to go back and get it, if it wasn't already here. I'm really hoping that the secular Israeli's will try to take care of this relocation all by themselves. Or at best w/ the help of friends other than the United States.

Off on a little oblique tangent for a moment - I had lunch today w/ a "friend" - an ultra-computer-geek, who has a "theory", developed only by himself, that says that the world as we know it will self-destruct or otherwise come to an end (what we would call the "End of Days") within - 30 years . Not based on any spiritual concept, but his understanding of technology. I thought that was pretty coincidental, that even a total non-believer has some sense that there's something wrong w/ this picture.
                                Last edited by PlumBob; 02-21-2005, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X