X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel.

I would agree that we are near the end game. Previous posts on peacekeepers in lieu of an invasion force do make a lot of sense. How many events have occured in the last 20 years where a foreign army went into another country as peacekeepres? Iraq could be counted twice. I think we could add Grenada and Somolia. What about Panama? There sure is a whole lotta peace keepin going on.

Comment

Dear Sandilion

I think I have listened to the same broadcast by Dr.MGee to which you refer, and I was as fully puzzled by his remarks as you seem to be. But you should hear his comments about the same subject, which I believe he made earlier, and it would be hard to believe that it is the same person. I have them on cassette tapes, and I wish there was some way that I could get them to you.

By the way, his recorded Through-The-Bible broadcast tapes may be heard at www.ttb.org daily on the internet.

I hope that I am wrong, but I believe that I detect just a slight degree of prejudice in Mr. McGee relative to "those people"--the term he used most of the time in referring to the Jews in present-day Israel--but I think that in spite of that slight defect, he did make a conscious effort to stick with the word of God relative to Israel most of the time. I guess a man cannot be perfect.

As to the possibility of the whole nation going into exile once again for any extended period of time, the scripture seems to say that parts of Israel, and especially Jerusalem, will be emptied of its Jews during the Great Tribulation--but it cannot be for any extended period, since the whole Tribulation period in question will only last for forty two months.

At one point, I believe Mr McGee said that the general lack of attention to God by the average Israeli today, disqualifies this generation of them from being the one referred to in the last days; but he seems to have had a blind spot to the obvious point in Ezekiel 37, that the last generation of Jews is said to be as "dead bones" in its formative stages

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

i agree that there will be a battle on the mountains of Israel with Gog of Magog getting annilated by God.

I also see alot more going on at the same time, one reason is because of the very last verse in the Gog story (Ezek.chapter 39:29)
        29Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

One day while reading this story of Gog/Magog i was completely taken aback when i read this verse because of the highlighted part of the verse it is written in the past tense!

Peter in the book of Acts quotes Joel about God pouring out His Spirit, and it being fulfilled before there eyes,but, here Ezekiel says that God has already poured out His Spirit.

Now i don't know anything about the hebrew language let alone being qualified to comment on the tense of the verse, but i find that amazing.

So there is more here to this story than meets the eye. Also,

When i'm online i like to use the Nelsons Electronic Bible for quick references,
        as well as looking up the words in the lexicon in this case Gog/Magog it is facinating because the story takes place on the mountains of Israel it's funny but
        Gog is #1463 and means"mountains" and also a Reubanite son of Shemaiah.
        Magog is #4031 and means "land of Gog" also (the mountainous region between Cappadocia and Media)

"Chief" is an interesting one it is #7218 and means a lot of things like: head,top, summit,upper part,chief...

The thing that gets me is all of these references to mountains, and when you put this chapter with chapter 36 ( something i've never even considered doing for some reason ) it makes me wonder even more if something else is going on.

Have you ever considered that God bringing back Israel to the mountains is the hook in the jaws? especially when you consider this verse (which is one of my favorite verses in the bible) Isaiah 11:11
        And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

perhaps God bringing back His remnant is what scares the devil so much that he decides he better destroy them??

any thoughts?

BTW i'm not absolutely sure of the Isaiah verses mainly because of a scripture in Leviticus that rarely is quoted; Chapter 25:23 this verse is down right scary because there is no room for manurvering here it is absolute

23The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me. Lev.25:23

Bill

Comment

Zion Gene,
          Thanks for your comments and help. I am glad I'm not the only one who heard McGee say that. After talking with Helene about it yesterday, we both came up with the same reference to Ezekiel 37 and the dry bones. She also mentioned Hosea's prophecy about the three days. Perhaps by listening to McGee's messages on those passages, we might find out what he really thinks about it all.

I also wonder what he might be saying now if he were alive to see what is happening here in the world today. As much as I love listening to good preaching, I realise that it takes a lot of courage to state things as he has done, have them repeated through the years and not be able to change the words you said when you learn something new. One must be sooo careful about what one says when claiming to understand scripture.

Thanks again.

Comment

You folks need to read this one. HSB, what do you think?

Arutz Sheva - IsraelNationalNews.com

It Will Never Be!
            by Rabbi Dov Begon
            February 13, 2005

The purpose of both the "Disengagement Plan" and the "Roadmap" is the establishment of an Arab state in the very heart of the land of our life's blood. Regarding such a state, I habitually write, "It will never be."

In response, one of the readers, a Jew named Avraham H. from Haifa, wrote, "Although you write that the Disengagement and an Arab state will never happen, I still have my fears that they will indeed happen. From where can we draw strength and encouragement? Can we stop the evil decree? What can we do? How should we react?"

Out of a sense that the writer is expressing the feelings of many, I am responding with an open letter.

Dear Avraham,

I believe with full faith that it will never be possible to disengage the People of Israel from the Land of Israel. It will never happen. As Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak HaKohen Kook wrote, "The Land of Israel is an independent entity tied by a living bond to the nation." (Orot 9) Just as Israel are the people of eternity, so is its bond with the Land of Israel eternal.

We thus have G-d's promise to Abraham, "On that day, the L-rd made a covenant with Abram saying, 'To your descendants I have given this land.'" (Genesis 15:18) Rashi explains that G-d's word is as good as done. The verb "to give" is therefore in the past tense. It is as though G-d had already given Abraham's seed the Land, despite the fact that on that day, G-d's promise about Abraham having children and receiving the Land had not yet been fulfilled.

As far as an Arab state in Eretz Yisrael, that directly contradicts G-d's oath to Abraham at the Binding of Isaac: "Your offspring shall inherit their enemies' gate." (Genesis 22:17) It most certainly will never come to pass.

Now, someone might argue: G-d's oath and covenant belong to the distant past and they are irrelevant now. Surely, we see with our own eyes how the American president, George Bush, in cooperation with Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, is weaving together a plan to establish an Arab state in the very heart of Eretz Yisrael. Who is capable of standing up to these two powerful men, and just how would they do it?

Yet, this argument reminds us of the spies' claim in the desert: "We cannot go forward against those people! They are too strong for us [Heb. mimenu]." (Numbers 13:31) Rashi, noting that "mimenu" can mean "us" or "him", says, "So to speak, they were claiming that the Canaanites were stronger even than 'Him'; i.e., G-d." The spies furthered slandered the Land by saying, "The land that we crossed to explore is a land that consumes its inhabitants.... We felt like tiny grasshoppers. That's all that we were in their eyes." (13:32-33)

It is almost like what we are hearing during these times from ignorant people whose faith and spirit have been weakened. Those people are looking for an outlet for their weakness by means of disengaging themselves from Eretz Yisrael and establishing an Arab state - it will never be! Quite the contrary, we need to draw strength and spirit from Calev ben Yefuneh and Yehoshua bin Nun, the great believers. True, they constituted a minority of two against ten, two against that whole generation, yet they declared with faith and fortitude: "We must go forth and occupy the Land. We can do it." (32:30) Ultimately, they were right. We conquered the Land of Canaan, while the spies and the Generation of the Desert were not privileged to go into the Land. Rather, they died in the desert as punishment.

Today, Avraham H. of Haifa and many others are suffering, full of worry and doubt. They ask, "What will be? What can we do? From where shall we draw the strength and encouragement at this moment?"

We draw strength from faith, as Scripture teaches, "The righteous man shall live by his faith." (Chavakuk 2:4) We possess absolute, certain faith in the oath and covenant that G-d forged with Abraham and with us and with all generations. In that covenant, He swore that Eretz Yisrael belongs exclusively to the Jewish People. Only that faith endures forever, and may it soon achieve magnificent fulfillment, speedily in our day.

By contrast, all the previous plans, and all the plans being cooked up now, are like a passing shadow, a drifting cloud, for "there are many thoughts in a man's heart, but it is G-d's counsel that shall endure." (Proverbs 19:21) As far as all of the statesmen in Israel and in the world who are busy with plans, accords and signings, their signatures are worth less than a garlic peel, for they contradict a divine covenant and oath.

No Arab state will come into being. Such a state would be a seat of pandemonium, darkness, violence, hatred, wickedness, evil, terror and suffering, for the Arabs themselves and for all of mankind. This is clear for all to see. Such a state will never rise up in the Land of Israel, the Holy Land, whose purpose and essence is to bring goodness and light to the world, to make the world upright, to unite the world and to make peace in the world, in accordance with the vision of all the prophets of Israel.

You Jews faithful to Eretz Yisrael are beloved in Heaven and on earth, and you in turn love your people and your land. Regarding all of you, especially the settlers of Judea, Samaria and Gush Katif, who risk their lives for the nation and for the land, and who increase G-d's glory on earth, Scripture states, "These are destined for everlasting life.... the ones who bring merit to the masses, like the stars that give light forever and ever." (Daniel 12:2-3) And may through us be fulfilled Psalm 94:14: "The L-rd will not cast off His people; neither will he forsake His inheritance."

Comment

Zion Gene: The West Bank settlements are full of Jews who believe exactly this very thing. They do not believe that God will abandon them and have their communities uprooted in order to create another Arab state. These hills were not stolen from the Palestinians as some claim. They were desolate, supposedly worthless lands that were bought cleanly and fairly. They have blossomed under the careful attention of loving hands and the gentle rains from God Himself.

The parallel to Caleb and Joshua is particularly appropriate. The Jews at Kadesh Barnea failed to possess the inheritance they were given by God. In large measure the same thing has occurred in our times. The 10 spies who filed the majority report used classic human reasoning...little people with sticks lose to big guys with spears and swords. AND YET..God's ways are not our ways. God Himself said he would drive out the inhabitants without the Israelites having to lift a finger. The secret weapon... BEES AND HORNETS! Read at the end of the book of Joshua how God cleared out the Canaanites from before Joshua's advance, using supernatural means. God had told the Jews beforehand when they were still at Sinai that this would be his battleplan, but they either forgot or did not trust Him to deliver. In our times God has said he would send massive earthquakes and fire that would destroy those who come to take the Land away. Many Orthodox Jews I have spoken to are at "rest" in the matter of removal. They believe God will intervene FOR HIS OWN NAME'S SAKE. I happen to believe they are correct.

Comment

Well HSB, someone's feelings are about to get hurt, so to speak.

I cannot see God--who spoke in the law through Moses, and then highlighted His grace in the coming of Jesus Christ (whose theatre of operations was this very land)--now giving out that land which is uniquely His, to the establishment of a state by a group of people, who claim to worship a God who sanctions and supports a most violent form of child sacrifice, which has seen practiced by the Palestinians in recent years.

Even when Israel was established in the land previously, God said that He would thrust the nation out for being responsible for pollutting the Holy Land with blood, in the same way that He did to those that preceeded Israel. He actually spoke of the land vomiting it inhabitants out because of the shedding of innocent blood, and the practice of idol worship.

Now you mean to tell me, that 2000 years down the road after the latest, shining installment of God's discourse with Man through the career of Christ, that God would now allow it to be followed by a most violent expression of religion, on the same territory where Jesus walked? And, would God now sanction it by rewarding and crowning its adherents with the establishment of a state in the Holy Land? As it says in one or two places in the New Testament: "me genoito," which literally means "may it not be," and is translated into English as "God forbid."

And as far as I am concerned, that is my last word on the question of whether or not there will be a Palestinian state.

Comment

Hi All:

I've come across an interesting Word doc that outlines a response to the question...
                  How Strong Is the Arab Claim to Palestine?
                  By Lawrence Auster,
                  FrontPageMagazine.com, August 30, 2004

There is a myth hanging over all discussion of the Palestinian problem: the myth that this land was "Arab" land taken from its native inhabitants by invading Jews. Whatever may be the correct solution to the problems of the Middle East, let's get a few things straight:
                  · As a strictly legal matter, the Jews didn't take Palestine from the Arabs; they took it from the British, who exercised sovereign authority in Palestine under a League of Nations mandate for thirty years prior to Israel's declaration of independence in 1948. And the British don't want it back.

· If you consider the British illegitimate usurpers, fine. In that case, this territory is not Arab land but Turkish land, a province of the Ottoman Empire for hundreds of years until the British wrested it from them during the Great War in 1917. And the Turks don't want it back.

· If you look back earlier in history than the Ottoman Turks, who took over Palestine over in 1517, you find it under the sovereignty of the yet another empire not indigenous to Palestine: the Mamluks, who were Turkish and Circassian slave-soldiers headquartered in Egypt. And the Mamluks don't even exist any more, so they can't want it back.

So, going back 800 years, there's no particularly clear chain of title that makes Israel's title to the land inferior to that of any of the previous owners. Who were, continuing backward:
                  · The Mamluks, already mentioned, who in 1250 took Palestine over from:

· The Ayyubi dynasty, the descendants of Saladin, the Kurdish Muslim leader who in 1187 took Jerusalem and most of Palestine from:

· The European Christian Crusaders, who in 1099 conquered Palestine from:

· The Seljuk Turks, who ruled Palestine in the name of:

· The Abbasid Caliphate of Baghdad, which in 750 took over the sovereignty of the entire Near East from:

· The Umayyad Caliphate of Damascus, which in 661 inherited control of the Islamic lands from:

· The Arabs of Arabia, who in the first flush of Islamic expansion conquered Palestine in 638 from:

· The Byzantines, who (nice people—perhaps it should go to them?) didn't conquer the Levant, but, upon the division of the Roman Empire in 395, inherited Palestine from:

· The Romans, who in 63 B.C. took it over from:

· The last Jewish kingdom, which during the Maccabean rebellion from 168 to 140 B.C. won control of the land from:

· The Hellenistic Greeks, who under Alexander the Great in 333 B.C. conquered the Near East from:

· The Persian empire, which under Cyrus the Great in 639 B.C. freed Jerusalem and Judah from:

· The Babylonian empire, which under Nebuchadnezzar in 586 B.C. took Jerusalem and Judah from:

· The Jews, meaning the people of the Kingdom of Judah, who, in their earlier incarnation as the Israelites, seized the land in the 12th and 13th centuries B.C. from:

· The Canaanites, who had inhabited the land for thousands of years before they were dispossessed by the Israelites.

As the foregoing suggests, any Arab claim to sovereignty based on inherited historical control will not stand up. Arabs are not native to Palestine, but are native to Arabia, which is called Arab-ia for the breathtakingly simple reason that it is the historic home of the Arabs. The territories comprising all other "Arab" states outside the Arabian peninsula—including Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia, and Algeria, as well as the entity now formally under the Palestinian Authority—were originally non-Arab nations that were conquered by the Muslim Arabs when they spread out from the Arabian peninsula in the first great wave of jihad in the 7th century, defeating, mass-murdering, enslaving, dispossessing, converting, or reducing to the lowly status of dhimmitude millions of Christians and Jews and destroying their ancient and flourishing civilizations. Prior to being Christian, of course, these lands had even more ancient histories. Pharaonic Egypt, for example, was not an Arab country through its 3,000 year history. The recent assertion by the Palestinian Arabs that they are descended from the ancient Canaanites whom the ancient Hebrews displaced is absurd in light of the archeological evidence.

The rest I will complete on my next Post...
                  Last edited by Don Brooks; 02-13-2005, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Following is the rest of my article...

There is no record of the Canaanites surviving their destruction in ancient times. History records literally hundreds of ancient peoples that no longer exist. The Arab claim to be descended from Canaanites is an invention that came after the 1964 founding of the Palestine Liberation Organization, the same crew who today deny that there was ever a Jewish temple in Jerusalem. Prior to 1964 there was no "Palestinian" people and no "Palestinian" claim to Palestine; the Arab nations who sought to overrun and destroy Israel in 1948 planned to divide up the territory amongst themselves. Let us also remember that prior to the founding of the state of Israel in 1948, the name "Palestinian" referred to the Jews of Palestine.

In any case; today's "Palestine”, meaning the West Bank and Gaza, is like most of the world, inhabited by people who are not descendants of the first human society to inhabit that territory. This is true not only of recently settled countries like the United States and Argentina, where European settlers took the land from the indigenous inhabitants several hundred years ago, but also of ancient nations like Japan, whose current Mongoloid inhabitants displaced a primitive people, the Ainu, aeons ago. Major "native" tribes of South Africa, like the Zulu, are actually invaders from the north who arrived in the 17th century. India's caste system reflects waves of fair-skinned Aryan invaders who arrived in that country in the second millennium B.C. One could go on and on.

The only nations that have perfect continuity between their earliest known human inhabitants and their populations of the present day are Iceland, parts of China, and a few Pacific islands. The Chinese case is complicated by the fact that the great antiquity of Chinese civilization has largely erased the traces of whatever societies preceded it, making it difficult to reconstruct to what extent the expanding proto-Chinese displaced (or absorbed) the prehistoric peoples of that region. History is very sketchy in regard to the genealogies of ancient peoples. The upshot is that "aboriginalism"—the proposition that the closest descendants of the original inhabitants of a territory are the rightful owners—is not tenable in the real world. It is not clear that it would be a desirable idea even if it were tenable. Would human civilization really be better off if there had been no China, no Japan, no Greece, no Rome, no France, no England, no Ireland, no United States?

Back to the Arabs: I have no problem recognizing the legitimacy of the Arabs' tenure in Palestine when they had it, from 638 to 1099, a period of 461 years out of a history lasting 5,000 years. They took Palestine by military conquest, and they lost it by conquest, to the Christian Crusaders in 1099. Of course, military occupation by itself does not determine which party rightly has sovereignty in a given territory. Can it not be said that the Arabs have sovereign rights, if not to all of Israel, then at least to the West Bank, by virtue of their majority residency in that region from the early Middle Ages to the present?

To answer that question, let's look again at the historical record. Prior to 1947, as we've discussed, Palestine was administered by the British under the Palestine Mandate, the ultimate purpose of which, according to the Balfour Declaration, was the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. In 1924 the British divided the Palestine Mandate into an Arabs-only territory east of the Jordan, which became the Kingdom of Trans-Jordan, and a greatly reduced Palestine Mandate territory west of the Jordan, which was inhabited by both Arabs and Jews.

Given the fact that the Jews and Arabs were unable to coexist in one state, there had to be two states. At the same time, there were no natural borders separating the two peoples, in the way that, for example, the Brenner Pass has historically marked the division between Latin and Germanic Europe. Since the Jewish population was concentrated near the coast, the Jewish state had to start at the coast and go some distance inland. Exactly where it should have stopped, and where the Arab state should have begun, was a practical question that could have been settled in any number of peaceful ways, almost all of which the Jews would have accepted.

The Jews' willingness to compromise on territory was demonstrated not only by their acquiescence in the UN's 1947 partition plan, which gave them a state with squiggly, indefensible borders, but even by their earlier acceptance of the 1937 Peel Commission partition plan, which gave them nothing more than a part of the Galilee and a tiny strip along the coast. Yet the Arab nations, refusing to accept any Jewish sovereignty in Palestine even if it was the size of a postage stamp, unanimously rejected the 1937 Peel plan, and nine years later they violently rejected the UN's partition plan as well. When the Arabs resorted to arms in order to wipe out the Jews and destroy the Jewish state, they accepted the verdict of arms. They lost that verdict in 1948, and they lost it again in 1967, when Jordan, which had annexed the West Bank in 1948 (without any objections from Palestinian Arabs that their sovereign nationhood was being violated), attacked Israel from the West Bank during the Six Day War despite Israel's urgent pleas that it stay out of the conflict. Israel in self-defense then captured the West Bank. The Arabs thus have no grounds to complain either about Israel's existence (achieved in '48) or about its expanded sovereignty from the river to the sea (achieved in '67).

The Arabs have roiled the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been "stolen" from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel's destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as "oppressors," and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.

Comment

• Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel.

Don, you said this very well. Of course we all know this won't make it on mainline media braodcasts. When you reach an impasse what comes next?

Comment

HSB, since the preservation of Gush Katif and Gaza is a "done deal," so to speak, the next order of business should then be to beg God to extricate any and all born-again-believers in Christ from the soon-to-be fire-and-brimstone storm in the Holy Land.

If God were to only send one or two squadrons of hornets (I knew them as wasps) to protect Gush Katif, the Arabs and the "International Community" would be lucky, but I remind myself that one angel laid low an army of 180000 men around Jerusalem in the days of Hezekiah--some say that it was a plague of some sort. My fear is that God will teach a lesson so severe, that the nations will never forget.

Comment

Hello all -

I'm beginning to wonder, HSB, if the (secular) Israeli government would indeed be able to carry off the - shall we call it "resettlement" - of the West Bank folk. I note tonight that they are "battening down the hatches" so to speak, afraid of "radicalism" amont the Jews.

I also saw an article a few days ago to the effect that Shin Bet had taken numerous agents to a lecture by one of the Rabbi's associated with the Temple Mount movement - to lean the signs they should watch for, just in case "extremint Jews" should try to blow up the Dome of the Rock.

Perhaps there are enough secular-type men and women in the IDF to actually pull this off (try, at least) w/o much, if any, outside help.

Don the Baptist, thanks for finally getting it down on record that the Palestinians aren't really "dispossessed" of any land they really did ever own.

Comment

Looks like the lineup has started. NATO interested in "peace" role in Middle East

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...nato_mideast_1

Comment

ZionGean:

Your example of one Angel destroying 180,000 men is accurate and clearly indicates that God can be very selective in His Wrath!!! I see no problem in seeing Him deal with Gog and MaGog Forces within Israel very selectively. Scripyure tells us that it takes seven months for the Israelies to clean up the dead. God will not be mocked! This is His Land.

Of course when His people turned to other gods... He handed them over to the enemy [i.e. Nebucadnezer... read the first two verses of Daniel Ch#1]. Could He do it again? Yes He could, however lets take a closer look. Its the Orthodox Jews in the Mountains of Israel who recognize God and His intervention in current Human history. While in Israel talking to Orthodx Jews, I am amazed at how much they recognize His intervention on their behalf [37 Scud Missles from Iraq... NO Jewish lives lost]... they see His hand, they see the Miracle. The six-day war... they see the hand of God! The Secular Jews on the other hand see their own selves as the reason for success... best pilots, best planes, best tanks, best logistics, best planners, etc. [Not God... its US!]... Pride goes before a Fall!

I see a clear division... about one-third to two-thirds [Orthodox to Secular]. Now this is interesting to me to also note that during the "WinePress" Great Tribulation [Jacob's Troubles]... two-thirds of them are killed!!! The one-third remaining turn to Him in a day... Looking on Him whom they have pierced, they will moan and cry like one who has lost their first-born..... could it be that He has brought them back to His Mountains of Israel to once again bless them, and keep them, protect them and watchover them? To turn their dessert into bloom as can be seen today? Jeremiah clearly says that God will reveal Himself to His People IN THEIR LAND! He will do it in a Day, and they will turn to Him in that Day! Everyone that remains will turn to Him! Look up Jer. 16:16... He has asked the Fishermen [Christians? Jesus said... Follow me and I will make you Fishers of men] to fish my people [Bring them home while still Blind & Deaf]... then He'll send the Hunters to hunt my People... they will hunt them in the mountains, in the holes of the rocks, and in the valleys [If the Church doesn't bring my people home, then the Hunters will drive my people home]. In either case, His People are going Home.

Now this is my opinion... Once the Jews still in "Babylon" [dispersed to all Nations] see how effectively God deals with Gog... they will conclude that the only safe place on Planet Earth is Israel [Home]... they will head home by the millions, right into the "Wine Press"!!! Jeremiah is writting to Jews coming back from Babylon way back then... but about two-thirds of Jeremiah is written to Jews returning right now from all the Nations to which they were dispersed.

We are living in the Generation that is likely to see all of these things happen. What a time to be alive!!!

Time really is short!!! We are watching these end-time events happening in our life-time!

Comment

Zion Gene. I love the reference to "squadrons of hornets". I believe the F-18s are called hornets.....

Seriously I have wondered myself what I would do if I lived in Israel. Perhaps God will protect every one of His children through the coming chaos. But that image keeps coming back to me of the guy standing on the beach when the full force of the tsunami came raging through. In one sense it would be stunning to see the power of God unleashed, but terrifying as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X