This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Ezekiel 36 and the Mountains of Israel.

The continued effort to get Youths involved is IMOP a going back to Child Sacrifices of long ago...

Teenage Fatah Suicide Bombers and Handlers Nabbed by Israel
    Defense/Security

Released for publication: security forces arrested eight terrorists last month, among them four teenage suicide bombers - all members of PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas’ own Fatah movement.

The terrorists were arrested in the Balata and Askar slums, in and around the biblical city Shechem (Nablus). Four of those arrested were recruiters who located and trained young people to become suicide bombers. The four prospective suicide bombers were all 15-16 years old.

One of the teenagers told interrogators that he had approached one of the recruiters with a request for help in blowing himself up in an Israeli city. The young Arab said he wanted to be a “martyr” like a friend of his who blew himself up in the Carmel Marketplace in Tel Aviv in November 2004. Three Jews were murdered in that attack, and over 30 were wounded.

Another one of the teenage terrorists had already filmed his “martyr video” in a Shechem cemetery when he was arrested by Israeli forces.

The General Security Service (Shabak) announced that the terrorists admitted to their interrogators that the Hizbullah terror group was behind their activities.

This afternoon in the PA-controlled city of Jericho, several dozen armed Arabs stationed themselves in the center of the town and shot in the air for 20 minutes in protest against the PA. Some of them took over the summer home of PA prime minister Abu Ala. They were supposed to have been disarmed, but instead say that the PA did not fulfill its promises to find them jobs and housing.

PA senior figure Nasser Al-Kidwa said a few days ago that the PA need not disarm terrorists until after Israel withdraws to the pre-1967 borders.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There are Thunder Clouds on the horizon folks...

Rivlin Sees Gov´t Collapse Ahead Politics/Gov´t

Knesset Speaker Rivlin, a long-time friend and oft-time political ally of Ariel Sharon, predicts that the government's days are numbered. MK Benny Elon says Rivlin knows what he's talking about.

"Sharon has support on only one subject," Rivlin told NRG-Maariv last night, "and that is the disengagement. In any normal Knesset, we wouldn't be asking whether the Knesset would be dissolved - but rather when it will happen."

"The only alternative is to hold early elections," Rivlin said. "The government is unable to pass anything. Anyone who doesn't get what he wants, even if he is a member of the coalition, goes and votes against the government."

Sharon himself agrees that the situation is problematic. After yesterday's Knesset session, the Prime Minister met with opposition leader Tommy Lapid to discuss yesterday's results. Sharon and his government lost in four consecutive votes yesterday - three no-confidence motions and one on Sharon's speech on government corruption.

Lapid, who is widely assumed to be overly anxious to return to the coalition, told Sharon that yesterday's votes are a "sign that the regime is losing its grip, precisely when a strong regime is needed."
    Last edited by Don Brooks; 06-15-2005, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

HSB, I have a great sense of dread concerning the visit of Ms. Rice. I would like to see very special protection put around this young lady
    Last edited by ZionGene; 06-15-2005, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Looks like we have a timeline now for completion by 2007: (from Debka):

US aims to blend roadmap with Oslo Accords

June 15, 2005, 8:30 AM (GMT+02:00)

Ahead of US secretary of state Condoleezza Rice’s visit to the region next Sunday, June 18-19, Bush administration officials are outlining a proposal for execution after Israel’s pullout from the Gaza Strip and N. West Bank. DEBKAfile’s Exclusive Washington sources disclose their thinking is to resuscitate the 1993 Oslo Accords Phase 3 which calls for Israel’s withdrawal from 60 percent of the West Bank – excluding East Jerusalem, Israeli communities and military facilities.

The US conception would blend Oslo 3 and Middle East roadmap clause 2 which would establish an interim Palestinian state without permanent borders. Bush planners hope thereby to follow up on initial Israeli pullback with a sweeping withdrawal from large tracts of the West Bank. The Palestinians, for their part, would be asked to accept an interim state without pressing their basic demands on Jerusalem and refugee return. The timetable execution would spread over two years at least, winding up in 2007, i.e. the end of the Bush presidency.

Tuesday, Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon was pressed by opposition leader Tommy Lapid after a string of parliamentary defeats to detail his plans post Gaza pullout. He said it will then be the Palestinians’ turn to dismantle all terrorist organizations – else there would be no negotiations and no Palestinian state.

DEBKAfile’s sources add Sharon’s line of thought is not exactly compatible with the latest thinking in Washington.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Do you want to know how Israel can neglect the warnings given in the first article below? Read it, and then click on to get the second article, and see the moral decay behind that fact.

Two scriptures come to mind when I think of the leadership situation in Israel today. "The wicked fleeth when no man pursueth," and, "The righteous are as bold as a lion"(and the opposite). The man has lost his ability to hold to a principled course of action, and is now a danger to his nation.

http://arutzsheva.com/print.php3?what=news&id=83837

Arutz Sheva - IsraelNationalNews.com

Left-Wingers Warn Against Disengagement
    Tuesday, June 14, 2005 / 7 Sivan 5765

Yossi Beilin, Shlomo Ben-Ami, Ami Ayalon and others warn of the dangers, security-wise and diplomatically, that the unilateral retreat/expulsion from Gaza/northern Shomron will create for Israel.

Former Justice Minister Yossi Beilin (pictured), currently not a Knesset Member but the chairman of the extreme left-wing Yahad/Meretz Party:

"If the disengagement does not lead to an immediate permanent status arrangement, it will bring a catastrophe upon both Israelis and Palestinians... It is liable to bring a renewal of violence [that] is liable to bring down the moderate Palestinian leadership...

There is a concrete danger that following the disengagement, the violence will greatly increase in [Judea and Samaria] in order to achieve the same thing [i.e., withdrawal - ed.] as was achieved in Gaza... A retreat from Gaza with nothing in return and with no agreement will strengthen Hamas."

Former Foreign Minister Shlomo Ben-Ami of the left-wing of the Labor Party: "A unilateral retreat perpetuates Israel's image as a country that runs away under pressure... In Fatah and Hamas, they will assume that they must prepare for their third intifada - this time in [Judea and Samaria]... If we continue these unilateral steps, we will find ourselves establishing an enemy Palestinian state."

Former General Security Service chief Ami Ayalon: "The captain of the disengagement can be compared to the captain of a ship who takes it from port to a very stormy sea, without knowing at all where he wants to lead it. And possibly even worse: He knows where he wants to lead it, but is hiding the information from his crew...

Retreat without getting anything in return is liable to be interpreted by some of the Palestinians as surrender. The plan is likely to strengthen extremist forces in the Palestinians society... There is a high chance that shortly after the disengagement, the violence will be renewed. 2006 is liable to be a year of another round of violence."

Ayalon said that the retreat from the northern Gaza communities - Dugit, Elei Sinai and Nisanit - is a "grave error. It has no demographic or security justification, and the price that it is liable to exact from us is not justified."

Former Air Force Commander Gen. Eitan Ben-Eliyahu: "There is no chance that the disengagement will guarantee long-term stability. The plan as it stands can only lead to a renewal of terrorism... If there is no quick progress from the disengagement to a comprehensive retreat, [this will lead to] the one-state solution - bringing to an end of the Zionist dream, and the Jewish State will be lost."

Former IDF Deputy Chief of Staff Gen. Uzi Dayan: "Retreat from Nisanit, Dugit and Elei Sinai is a double mistake: Security-wise, it unnecessarily brings the Kassam rocket threat closer to Ashkelon, and diplomatically, it creates a dangerous precedent of unilateral withdrawal to the 1967 lines, which strengthens the PA demands to return to the June 4, 1967 lines."

Former IDF Chief of Intelligence Gen. Shlomo Gazit: "It is reasonable to assume that within a short time, we will face mortar shelling and Kassams from [Samaria and Judea]. These rockets and shells will hit Kfar Saba and maybe even reach Netanya."

Former Mossad head Ephraim HaLevy: "After the disengagement, Israel will face a diplomatic crisis the likes of which we have not known for years."

Former Mossad head Shabtai Shavit: "The disengagement plan sabotages itself, creating a situation of instability. The plan does not create the necessary minimum of balance that would enable long-term coexistence... Immediately after the disengagement, Israel will find itself on a crash pattern with the United States

http://arutzsheva.com/news.php3?id=83846
    Last edited by ZionGene; 06-14-2005, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wendyj
    replied

Originally posted by ZionGene
    HSB, I have no patience whatsoever with the Muslim religion which worships a god other than The God Of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. And they are so bold and belligerent about it!

I know how you feel about these people, but when they worship the moon god who is a counterfeit angel of 'bad ' light, satan who is liar, thief and murderer how can they be unlike him if he is their master.

Its interesting Some of the Jewsih people see that Christ --the true light, the true Son of God only can make a difference. (I quoted this frm pg 71 of our thread credits at end of my post there.)

On February 8th, 2004. Israeli Tourism Minister Benny Elon (National Union) asked Christian missionary groups to work to convert Muslims to Christianity in order "to show them the light."

"Go from mosque to mosque and bring the Muslims into the light, to those who preach murder and suicide attacks," Elon said. (I've been saying this for over ten years in Christian churches all over the world. In all three of my books, I have testimonies from former Muslim terrorists who wanted to kill Jews, but when they became Christians, they became lovers of Zion, lovers of the Jews and lovers of all mankind.)

This is the only chance the world has for peace on Earth and peace in the Middle East. Islam is a triumphalist religion that cannot rest until all other religions are abolished and the whole world is "Dar es-Salaam" (Islamic) - a sure prescription for constant war and destruction. I think that the recognition of this by Jews and Christians is a tremendous breakthrough for Israel and all of humanity. I think that the Messianic Era has now begun in earnest with this Judeo-Christian alliance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

HSB, I have no patience whatsoever with the Muslim religion which worships a god other than The God Of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. And they are so bold and belligerent about it!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by wendyj
    There is nothing here on earth (and I have it pretty good) that can fill my restless soul's desire to be with the Lord. As the deer pants for the water so my soul pants after thee.
    Amen to that, Wendy! I think I can speak for everyone, when I say we share your passion. Sandi and I are glad to have someone from our neck of the woods join us here on Wedg.
    Welcome (Beloved) !!

Leave a comment:

• wendyj
    replied

I live on Vancouver Island and on the wet coast of Canada and I have decided that the nation of Israel is about the same size as Vancouver Island, maybe a tad smaller in width as Israel narrows at both ends.

Leave a comment:

• wendyj
    replied

Originally posted by HSB
    PS I have often wondered if down deep in the Muslim consciousness there is a realization that the moongod Allah is not equal to the God of Israel. Someday all the knees will bow, and it won't be towards Mecca!
    Amen to that!!! I can hardly wait. There is nothing here on earth (and I have it pretty good) that can fill my restless soul's desire to be with the Lord. As the deer pants for the water so my soul pants after thee.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Here is a contour map showing the background mountain in light yellow.
    I have shrunk the photos to show on smaller screens and take less bandwidth.

Full size:
    http://www.dalalsalameh.org/Mabspics...lanHeights.jpg

Here is a view eastward across the Sea of Galilee.

http://www.newsinisrael.com/images/Golan_Heights.JPG

There is a valley in the middle on the other side. While the areas are not huge, a lot of soldiers could end up there. While I was digging up some of these photos I also could see just how small Israel is. Galilee is only about 13 miles long. Israel is so small and yet there is such a huge force against it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I have been looking for pictures of the area. I would think that we could not figure out the actual valley where Hamongog will be but get a general idea of the area. The map below shows highways in the area, the 1949 armistice lines east of the sea and some of the contour.

Full size map:
    http://www.gl.iit.edu/govdocs/maps/G...ettlements.gif

I do not see lot of valleys to bury the dead. Here is one valley in east of the sea at the south end. The photo is taken from Jordan just south of the Golan. The Sea of Galilee is in the left background. The Yarmuk River is in front of the big mountain.

Full size picture:
    http://www.ekkw.de/ziegenhain/media_...ain/Yarmuk.jpg

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

ZionGene: I like the way you put that "the rest is a familiy problem between God and His first people" I firmly believe that the age will not conclude until this relationship is resolved and the little nation of Israel is a true light to the nations it was always intended to be. In the meantime I, like you, want to love and support them. HSB I enjoyed the Jimmy DeYoung radio broadcast.

PS I have often wondered if down deep in the Muslim consciousness there is a realization that the moongod Allah is not equal to the God of Israel. Someday all the knees will bow, and it won't be towards Mecca!
    Last edited by HSB; 06-13-2005, 10:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

To give yourself a blessing, I invite you to listen to "This Week's Interview" at www.prophecytoday.com , between a member of the Sanhedrin and Jimmy DeYoung. Among other things, the rabbi says that he expects the newly constituted Sanhedrin to replace the Supreme Court in Israel. He also said that greater troubles in Israel will cause the people to ask that the Sanhedrin repace the court. He also spoke extensively about practical questions (such as exactly where the Altar Of Burnt Offerings stood) are being explored.

Leave a comment:

• Sandylion
    replied

Originally posted by ZionGene
    God would have only accepted the Lamb to take away the sins of the world, if it was offered at the hands of the Levitical Tribe .... We do not realize (yes some of us do) how great a favor the Jews did us unknowingly--and to their own hurt-- when they gave Him over to the Romans to have Him killed.
    ZionGene, this is the most important thing you have said altogether to make sense about who killed Jesus. Thank you very much. This changes completely the view we should take regarding the Jewish people (great love and mercy), and no wonder that some day, they will be like the stars shining in the firmament ruling over the nations. How great a favour indeed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X