Tech help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech help needed

For some reason WEDG now has a black background and I cannot see what I am typing. On my phone. Ideas?

Anyone??

Comment

Sue, let me look around the buttons and I'll get back to you.
      PB

Comment

OK, Sue, I think I have a solution for you.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page. Don't go to any other page, just scroll down to the bottom of this one.

At the bottom of this frame, on the left, you should see the word "Dark" and an upside down triangle.

Click on the word "Dark" and a box will open up where you have multiple choices of color schemes. Somehow, I think, you hit the one that says "dark".

You can look through these schemes one at a time, until you find your old one, or perhaps you'll find one that you like better. I'm using the one called "Grunge" (what a terrible name, huh?) because the first time I fired this new version of V-bulletin up, that's what was here, it suited me (visually), and I've never even looked at others - until today. I kind of like the one called "Denim", but I really do like the one called "Orange Purple." I just may make a change!

I'll watch this thread - give a holler if this doesn't solve your problem.

PB

Comment

It worked, PB!! Thank you so much!!

Comment

You are absolutely very welcome, SueC. Have yourself a wonderful Lord's Day.

God Bless.

PB

Comment

Same to you, Brother PB!!
              Last edited by PlumBob; 05-25-2020, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X