Sanhedrin to Hold Session With Worldwide Noahides Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sanhedrin to Hold Session With Worldwide Noahides Monday

Great job you guys...keep it up! Very important stuff for people to understand. When I 1st saw posts on this last year, I started researching, too. Amazing & surprising stuff. Hey, here's a couple other links you might find interesting...

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?...Noahide%20Laws

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Mendel_Schneerson

Comment

Originally posted by faith
      Great job you guys...keep it up! Very important stuff for people to understand. When I 1st saw posts on this last year, I started researching, too. Amazing & surprising stuff. Hey, here's a couple other links you might find interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Mendel_Schneerson
      from your link on Schneerson

During these appearances his followers would chant, what would come to be a very controversial "mantra" among the Lubavitchers : Yechi Adonenu Moreinu v'Rabbeinu Melech Hamoshiach l'olam voed! - "Long live our Master our Teacher and our Rabbi King Messiah forever and ever!" When sung before him in has last months, Schneerson evidently vigorously encouraged the singing by swaying to and fro and swinging his hand, as he had done at the numerous farbrengens over the years. From this and his previous public statements his followers "extrapolated" that he acceded to their wish that he be the "Messiah". But that moment never arrived, as he died unable to verbalize and say anything to confirm his followers' longed-for dream that he be the actual long-promised Jewish Messiah.

Schneerson never visited the State of Israel, where he had many admirers and critics. One of Israel's presidents, Zalman Shazar, was a religiously observant person of Lubavitch ancestry and his visits to Schneerson were reunions of sorts. Prime Minister Menachem Begin and later Benjamin Netanyahu also paid visits and sought advice. In the elections that brought Yitzhak Shamir to power, Schneerson publicly cajoled his followers and the Orthodox members in the Knesset to vote against the Labor alignment leading to articles in Time and Newsweek and many newspapers and TV programs.

Comment

sorry...double post ...see below
        Last edited by cnav; 01-11-2006, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Good site faith...

Definition of Noahides

According to rabbinic Judaism, as expressed in the Talmud, the Noahide Laws apply to all humanity through their descent from one paternal ancestor who in Hebrew tradition is called Noah (the head of the only family to survive during The Flood). In Judaism, B'nai Noach (Hebrew, "Descendants of Noah", "Children of Noah") refers to all of mankind.

What I just don't get is .......... why the Sanhedrin is looking back to Noah and not post-Abraham, the father of the Jews/Israel...and why President Bush Sr/Congress passed that legislation re: the Noahide laws (post-Iraq six months after his NWO speech to Congress Sept. 11/91) All this is just very strange.
          Last edited by cnav; 01-10-2006, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all the great information. I find this all just astounding.

Comment

Another source:
              Sanhedrin Recognizes Council to Teach Humanity ´Laws of Noah´
              Roger Grattan, a council aide who lives in Maine, told Arutz-7 prior to the ceremony, "I am sure that this will be a paragraph in the history of civilization, although one could also write books on it. It is also the fulfillment of prophecy."
              Read Article
              http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/lead-story320.htm

Arutz Sheva Israel Broadcasting Network

Comment

Regarding the Noahide Laws as extending to Gentiles, is it a bit like the 4 rules outlined by the Apostles in Acts when the gentile believers started to grow in number. Clearly Paul and the others saw the time when Gentiles could come to God without becoming Jews. I find it fascinating that there is a similar process being worked out with the Noahide Council obedient to the Sanhedrin, although there substance certainly does not include Yeshua.
                A few other tidbits about Vendyl. I have read in his researcher publication in the past about his respect for the Masonic orders. Presumably he sees some role for them in the building of a new Temple (of course the Ark and Tabernacle must be found first) Folks are aware I'm sure of the Masonic monument at the border between Israel and Egypt by Elath, also the layout of the Supreme Court building in Jerusalem is totally Masonic...(much like Washington DC for that matter). A little over a year ago I met Vendyl's daughter in Jerusalem. She is very heavily into Kabbalah, which strikes me as occult to be honest. She asked if I wanted to be part of the next dig...wouldn't that be interesting!! I thanked her but declined. I prefer to keep my distance from Vendyl but to watch his actions very closely. Would not surprise me at all if the goodies he is after in the Copper Scroll actually get found! Time will tell. He better hurry though. The whole area down by Qumrum is slated top be handed over to the arabs for a PA state sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cnav
                  Question????? Does anyone other than me find this odd????

Why is the Sanhedrin doing this?...I mean re: The Laws of Noah (Noahide Laws)......this is pre-Abraham...pre-Jewish nation...is this not odd????
                  Everything Jewish is post-Abraham!!!!!..so what gives????

Any thoughts? Am I missing something?
                  VERY odd, CNav - you'd think the Sanhedrin would be locked in on Mosaic Law ONLY.

Very strange times we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby
                    The Jews began with Abraham.
                    Actuallly, "Jew" came from "Judah" and that wasn't until the sons of Jacob. Before Israel was called "Israel" they were Hebrews.

Genesis 14:13 And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

Comment

I never heard the term "righteous gentile" before this Sanhedrin/Noahide article surfaced. I was just reading at the ZENIT site and among today's articles is one titled "Pope Pius XII as a "Righteous Gentile"...no connection to noahide........just interesting to see the term

http://www.zenit.org/english/
                      Pius XII as a "Righteous Gentile"

Comment

"Righteous Gentile" has been a term applied to those who put their lives at risk to aid Jews during the Holocaust. eg Shindler's List. My friend John B lost his father in WW2. he died at Dachau as a result of giving shelter to Jews in Holland. His son received a "Righteous Jew" medallion and certicate from a grateful Israel.

Comment

Working...
                        X