Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the wood Nicer to the eye.

Comment

Okay, we were down for a bit, there. I have no idea what happened and, at first, the Host was trying to blame the upgrade. I pretty much begged them to reconsider this approach since the board had been working fine, then suddenly went down. They worked on it and we're back.

Cannot get over just how vulnerable we are to the least bit of problems. When God chose my final career path (technology), being a dbase Admin was something I considered. Honestly, I am thankful I didn't go down that road as this stuff is just too touchy!

Edit to add: I literally thought perhaps we were down for good, folks. I don't know as I've ever felt that much like God was closing our doors for good. Know what occurred to me? I have no idea how I would reach out to the regulars, here. I have just a few email addresses of you but VERY few. And the Control Panel was as broken as the board itself was so I had zero access to anyone's info.

What do you all suggest we do about this?

Comment

I know I'm one of the addresses you have. Being the administrator, I hope everyone would give them some sort of contact. That way, should something happen, especially of an antichristian nature, you could let us know. We are in those days ..

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Yes, brother, you're one I have in my cell contacts list which is a far better step than just email. Thanks for sharing that with me so many years ago. As you well know, (perhaps others don't) it was your call to me that alerted me to the hack. I had no clue before that call. Very much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X