Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberman: We are closer than ever to a deal with PA

http://www.timesofisrael.com/liberma...-palestinians/
    Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said Thursday that Israel was “closer than ever” to an agreement with the Palestinians and that the opportunity for full relations with Arab states would sway the Netanyahu government to accept a deal.

Re: Liberman: We are closer than ever to a deal with PA

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/news...e.php?id=42981

Comment

And yet we know, that all this has nothing to do with land or a so called palestinian state. If they get it, and it left Israel with 5 acres, there'd be no rest for Israel because it's a spiritual issue, not political or land.

But .. prophecy marches on. Fast.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Three way meeting could take place within a month...Trump, Netanyahu, Abbas

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230790
        A three-way meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas could take place within a month, Channel 20 reported on Thursday.

Diplomatic sources quoted in the report that the goal of the meeting will be ending the deadlock between the sides and moving forward a process of accelerated political negotiations.
        “Arab countries have realized that their problem is not Israel and that Israel can be a solution to the problem," he said adding, "You ask if Netanyahu is making every effort [to achieve peace]? Yes, he does, I can testify that he is making a lot of efforts."
        Liberman further said that he is convinced that an agreement with the PA could pass the coalition and the Knesset.

"If someone brings forth an agreement that includes an arrangement with all the moderate Arab states, including the opening of embassies, trade relations and direct flights, I assume that it will receive an overwhelming majority, both within the Knesset and within the public," he said.
        Last edited by cnav; 06-09-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

One sided view for sure ..

"not because we are antisemtic at all" Sure.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
          X