Today's Terrorist Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Terrorist Attacks

London attacks: Van crash into London Bridge crowd, stabbings nearby were terror, police say

London was gripped by two acts of terror late Saturday -- a van crashing into a crowd at London Bridge and a series of stabbings nearby, police confirmed -- just the latest attacks to strike the United Kingdom in recent weeks.

"More than one" person was killed, the BBC reported. London rescue workers confirmed at least 20 people were rushed to six hospitals in all. Witnesses told Sky News and the BBC that the attackers shouted "This is for Allah."
    source

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: Today's Terrorist Attacks

Drudge saying 'at least 7 dead and 20 injured':

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/371733...sponse-latest/

Comment

So sad this testimony ..

Issachar
      Last edited by Issachar; 06-05-2017, 11:21 PM.
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Just in case some have run into this.

Did Londoners Chant in Support of Donald Trump in the Aftermath of a Terrorist Attack?

RATING
        MOSTLY FALSE
        WHAT'S TRUE

The video shows a small group of people in London chanting in support of Donald Trump. At least one of them is from London.

WHAT'S FALSE

The video was filmed in March 2017, has nothing to do with the June 2017 terrorist attack, and shows a small group of far-right extremists counter-protesting an anti-racism rally where thousands expressed opposition to Donald Trump and his policies.

ORIGIN
        On 5 June 2017, the Red State Watcher web site posted two articles featuring a video that appeared to show Londoners chanting U.S. President Donald Trump’s name in the aftermath of a terrorist attack in the city two days earlier, which left at least victims dead, as well as the three attackers.
        One article carried the headline “Wow! Londoners chant President Trump’s name instead of mayor,” and another was headlined “Sadiq Khan May Be In Trouble – Look What Londoners Are Doing!”  
        That story went on to claim:
        Londoners are fed up [with] Sadiq’s [sic] Khan’s soft stance on terrorism. As British citizens die, Kahn [sic] tells the public “not to be alarm.” [sic] This did not settle well with some citizens.
        Some Londoners took [to] the streets and instead of chanting Khan’s name, they chanted Donald Trump’s.
        http://www.snopes.com/london-donald-...-london-mayor/

Comment

Snopes doesn't hold any credibility with me. But neither do most media sources. I see so mush bias in all those broken tongue talkers, as Issachars quote says.

Comment

Check past media reports. This happen the way and time stated by snoops

Comment

Working...
            X