Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Haller prophecy update

""on cruise control""

note it was said that Putin has said he will not blink as happened in 1962...In Putin's opinion That was the defining moment in the Cold War which led to Russia's defeat..

Re: John Haller prophecy update

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
    note it was said that Putin has said he will not blink as happened in 1962...In Putin's opinion That was the defining moment in the Cold War which led to Russia's defeat..
    Yep !!

Comment

While I personally have a difficult time following him for his long updates (he's very monotone and I struggle with that), this update is good - I intended to post it much earlier this week.

Comment

2017 05 21HB Prophecy Update Live from Jerusalem

Published on May 21, 2017

All eyes are focused on the Middle East, and we've got a man on the ground reporting from the "Cup of Trembling". John gives us an on-the-scene update this week, recorded just a short time ago in Jerusalem.

Comment

It would be wonderful if someone could condense his and other messages for people like me that don't have the time or the patience needed to listen.

Any volunteers?

Thanks ahead.
          A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
          A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Condense? As in a list of bullet-points?

Comment

I thought if anyone heard something of real interest by watching a video that they could share just that info. Condense the info or highlight what they feel is important.
              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Latest update by John

Comment

Interview with Brian Schrauger in Jerusalem - good stuff!

Comment

Okay, I'd prefer to keep all new video's by brother John in one thread - this one.

So here's the update from 8/20

Comment

So I really appreciate John's weekly updates. I too have some trouble with his monotone but Rapture Ready now has his updates on their blog so I can listen and do other things while he is talking. Funny thing is while I can't see the examples he puts on screen I find it helps me to concentrate on what he is saying. Go figure

Comment

Originally posted by JackieJ View Post
                        So I really appreciate John's weekly updates. I too have some trouble with his monotone but Rapture Ready now has his updates on their blog so I can listen and do other things while he is talking. Funny thing is while I can't see the examples he puts on screen I find it helps me to concentrate on what he is saying. Go figure
                        Yes, same here, Jackie! It's what he puts on the screen that helps hold me.
                        He's not only monotone but he tends to ramble on a bit, sometimes going down a rabbit-trail then he realizes what he's doing and refocuses.
                        I'm not knocking him cuz I'm guilty of the same thing - it just makes his updates longer and sometimes harder to stick with him.

Comment

I'm a little confused by the "Session 5" but here is this week's update.

2017 08 27 Session 5 - John Haller's Prophecy Update "Stage Setting"

Published on Aug 27, 2017
                          In the Book of Ezekiel, the prophet tells us that in the end times, the stage will be set and the nations aligned to invade Israel. More specifically, it states that God will put a hook into the jaw of Gog and Magog and pull them into the fray.

We may be seeing that alignment occur now. John explains in this update entitled "Stage Setting"

Comment

9/3/17 - have not watched yet.

Comment

2017 09 10 John Haller's Prophecy Update "Physical & Geopolitical Storms"

Comment

Working...
                              X