No announcement yet.

Prophecy Updates by Amir Tsarfati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I have always thought and taught, Lewis - but he makes an extremely good point: It's the Bridegroom/Bride and that always refers to the Church in the rest of the N.T. Letting scripture interpret scripture, I can't ignore that fact.

I'll be contemplating that.

Comment

• Oct 19

Comment

• about 10/23 Barry and Amir prophecy update

Comment

• October 26

Join Amir for a live Middle East Update where discusses the conflict of the Arab world against Turkey.

Comment

• Nov 2, 2020

Join Amir for a live Middle East Update where he discusses The Game Changer: Turkey, Europe, and Israel.

"This is a suppressed and shadow-banned update" (Facebook has actively suppressed this update)

Comment

• November 6

Amir deals a bit with the software we've discussed in another thread.

Comment

• Nov 21

Comment

• 11/23

Comment

• 11/29

Comment

• Q&A With Barry

Comment

• Really good explanation of what's going on with the elections and the importance of 1/6/2021.

Note, one thing really hit me: If the entire world is convinced Biden is the next President, how will our enemies respond if Trump remains in office ... and is this the reason the military is tightening protection around the homeland? For both an incoming attack AND for insurrection within our borders?

Sure is something to ponder a bit.

Comment

• I like Amir but his videos are normally too long for me. He does a good job of laying out precisely what the Constitution provides for in a situation like this. The audit he is discussing is this one I believe, and there is another more extensive report I'll post if I can find it. Keep in mind that President Trump is a very smart man. I'm pretty sure he saw this coming. It's not over. Keep the faith and keep praying. https://www.theepochtimes.com/domini...e_3620064.html

Comment

• Yes, I agree, GH.
                            He really gets to rambling, and I've gotten to the point where I turn it off when it's quite clear he's done giving the actual info/update. Yeah, I may miss something he throws into the middle of the rambling but with pretty much every vid of his sitting at around 50 minutes, it's just too much sometimes.

Comment

• I agree, my attention span isn’t good enough to Wade through nearly an hour presentation.

Comment

• 12/30

M.E. Update

Covid Vaccines, Faith, and The End Times

Comment

Working...
                                X