Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Wow (again!)
      Had no idea how much the US is deeply entrenched in Syria.
      Talk about snubbing Russia!

3/31/18

Comment

• Seems like we are missing a lot of what's going on between the Middle East players with the US in the thick of all of it.
        This was a HUGE eye-opener, again, from Amir

Comment

• Every time I listen to one of Amir's updates I realize how our media is so bent on salacious stories about public figures and rumors about the president, that real news, the news that will soon affect the world, is being almost entirely overlooked. People are going to be in total shock to wake up one day and find the world at war.

Comment

• ANOTHER update due to chemical attack on Damascus

Comment

• This is interesting, in that it creates an alternative to the idea of Gog and friends waiting until after the Rapture to start moving south, into Israel. It doesn't answer, however, the question of why the US might just "object" to Gog moving, except if the US had gotten hit in response to their taking the first step.

Or perhaps the Rapture will be tomorrow? YES! I like it, I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlumBob View Post
                This is interesting, in that it creates an alternative to the idea of Gog and friends waiting until after the Rapture to start moving south, into Israel. It doesn't answer, however, the question of why the US might just "object" to Gog moving, except if the US had gotten hit in response to their taking the first step.

That certainly is one thing that would CRIPPLE this nation.
                Interesting thought: I have a feeling that the longer we are left here the less Christians per-capita as our nation is rapidly turning away. Left here long enough the rapture would not affect the nation as much.

Comment

the question of why the US might just "object" to Gog moving, except if the US had gotten hit in response to their taking the first step.

That is one of the reason I prefer Pastor JD. Amir always leaves me with the impression he thinks the US will be an exception to what the Bible tells us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy View Post
                    . . . I have a feeling that the longer we are left here the less Christians per-capita as our nation is rapidly turning away. Left here long enough the rapture would not affect the nation as much.
                    Boy, That's The Truth! I'll bet there's a statistical equation that could define when the Christians would be "statistically insignificant." If only we knew a good statistician. (poke, poke)

Comment

Boy, That's The Truth! I'll bet there's a statistical equation that could define when the Christians would be "statistically insignificant." If only we knew a good statistician. (poke, poke)
                      Agreed on that BUT even if Christians are completely lost in a sea of carnal thinking they'll still be taken home in the rapture...so long as they have Life within them. Thus, I would submit it will take actual death of believers to change the ratio within the nation. Is that happening? IMO? definitely - each successive generation has fewer believers (I don't have 'stats' on that, I've just watched the decline one generation after the other and I know the history of man: we degenerate spiritually. Start off with the truth and it slowly (at first) fades away).
                      Last edited by Andy; 04-09-2018, 11:19 PM. Reason: Fixed word

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy View Post
                        . . . each successive generation has fewer believers (I don't have 'stats' on that, I've just watched the decline one generation after the other and I know the history of man: we degenerate spiritually. Start off with the truth and it slowly (at first) fades away).
                        Absolutely True.

Comment

• When Amir gets excited, Andy gets excited. I can hear it in his voice.

Comment

• He's been getting wound up for 3 or 4 weeks. I like the way he thinks. I sure wish I could meet him in person!

Oh! I Will!

Comment

• Amir says we have a very interesting 24 hours ahead of us. It sure seems like something is in the air. Will our media stop their coverage of the inane and even cover this??

Comment

• Haven't watched more than a couple minutes yet, but he felt it important to show that he's not criticizing anyone but simply looking at the facts as he knows them. He points out that things are much more complicated for us as believers because we understand what will happen at the end and all our actions nd prayers won't stop God from working or what He said will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZhvL-Lkms
                                My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                                Please print, pass on these items:
                                http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                                http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Working...
                                X