• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/25/18

Comment

• 2/28

Comment

• I hope someone is able to post the Facebook live update that Amir just gave. It sounds like Israel may be preparing for war very soon. It's one of his shortest updates ever and has a different tone to it.

Comment

• Very good!
          3/6/18

Amir's update from Tel Aviv. He addresses Putin's speech, Netanyahu's visit to Washington, Iran's threat to resume enrichment of uranium, Guatemala's embassy move to Jerusalem, Syria and much more.

Comment

• Interesting update. I wonder if Israel's enemies are waiting for their 70th anniversary to attack? That's going to be something to watch for as well

Comment

• I have wondered that, too, Sue. Especially since Mr. Trump will be going to Jerusalem to cut the ribbon.

Tensions, tensions, tensions...never dreamed the entire world would be on SUCH an edge, with us here to live in it.
              Reports I'm getting out of China, Russia and N. Korea... just, WOW.

Comment

• The only good thing is we're that much closer to His return..

Comment

• I wish there was a stronger/more descriptive word than, "Wow".

Comment

• Just watched it today (Monday.) WOW is a good word for it.
                    Sure am glad I've already read the end of the book, and know how it ends!

Comment

• Again Amir isn't worried about N Korea but Russia and Iran. USA and Israel are doing practice drills like never before he says

Comment

• I do not know if anyone heard this yet, but last Saturday, March 10, 2018, Jan Markell aired a recording of Amir speaking on Europe: Closer to the antichrist. He goes a LOT into the one world order developments, names of people/families/organizations behind the developments and much more, including the Georgia Guide Stones. It is archived on her site:

Listen here, or later, check the archive for the March 10, 2018 date.

Issachar
                        Last edited by Issachar; 03-16-2018, 11:29 PM.
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

• March 19

Amir's update from Jerusalem on the Turkish conquest of Afrin, Syria, Putin's reelection for six more years and much more.

Comment

• Andy
                            Andy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            "We are no longer in the last days. We are in the last hours."
                            I would agree with that.

• I recently discovered on Amir's and JD's (and probably on others) that if you go to the YouTube version, under the picture, on the right there are three dots and if you click on them, you will find a choice called "open transcript". This allows you to read the story instead of listening to it. The only draw back is that it is like the closed caption script, which is full of spelling and other errors.

Comment

The Last minutes

Yes indeed.... Matthew says that the Hebrew generation that saw the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 would also see the 2nd coming!!!
                            those who were 12 years old (accountable) in 1947 are now 80... I really think Jesus coming for US is SO imminent that much of that Generation will
                            still be here at His 2nd coming!!!

Comment

• Agreed, Lewis.
                              He hit the nail on the head with, "We are no longer in the last days...we're in the last hours"
                              (Or did he say last hour, singular? Either way - I sure agree)

Comment

Working...
                              X