Prophecy Updates by Amir Tsarfati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
    This is his opinion of course ... not everyone agrees with everyone else!!! My opinion is that these signs point us to the very soon coming Tribulation... signs of the imminent tribulation is of course our only sign of the imminent rapture !!!
    Couldn't agree with you more, Lewis. Hard to put into words, but I think Amir has his eyes fixed on something else that he thinks he sees going on, and is trying to quieten some "fight" or "rebellion" that he sees - that we can't or don't. In any case, I don't think he's got it right on this one. God is definitely working here, and for us to ignore that would be a huge mistake.

JMVHO.

PB

Comment

Short update by Amir

Comment

I must admit, I'm a little surprised at the lack of Views to this thread.
        Oh well.

Today he posted a Blog entry that I thought was REALLY good - and it's about Hurricane Harvey. I like his perspective and agree with it, 100%.

http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/...e-harvey-bible

Comment

It sounds like we, as American Evangelical Christians, are being a bit 'prideful' in our associating what we think as God's actions as related to what we do to Israel? I think Amir is saying we have enough of our own sins as a nation to justify any judgement that God gives to us...

Comment

While that is certainly true, Sue, one might ask: What kind of horrific judgment is He unleashing on nations that have been living in complete abomination to Him for centuries?
            I think the answer would be in - to whom much is given, much is required. The US was founded on Judeo-Christian values and I think, per capita, we've had the highest ratio of so-called, "Christians". Bibles are plentiful - yet, as a nation, we've abandoned those principles for sins worse than what many of the nations of the world openly allow.

Comment

Listening to JD Farag's prophecy update today made it clear that he believes Katrina in the past and now Harvey are very much related to USA's involvement in trying to divide Israel. He reminded us of the verse, "I will bless those that bless thee and curse those that curse thee", which I had been thinking of earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
                Listening to JD Farag's prophecy update today made it clear that he believes Katrina in the past and now Harvey are very much related to USA's involvement in trying to divide Israel. He reminded us of the verse, "I will bless those that bless thee and curse those that curse thee", which I had been thinking of earlier.
                I cannot fully embrace that. The Muslim nations that have deceived, lied, cheated, and terrorized Israel are far more cursed than the US. Even under Administrations that blatantly disliked Israel (like our most recent before our current) the US still has been it's most powerful ally and supplied them with the most sophisticated/advanced military hardware (and intelligence/surveillance) of any nation on earth. Humanly speaking it is the protection of the US that has kept her enemies from crushing them. Yes, Israel has nuclear/neutron weapons but this, alone, is not what's stopped their enemies from attacking/wiping them off the map. There has been no greater Israeli supporter in the White House than who is there, now - perhaps in the history since Israel became a nation. Why this, and why now? Why not under the last Administration who clearly despised Israel? He did more to arm the enemies than anyone before (if I recall correctly).

I obviously don't have all the answers and am only providing my opinion but I just don't see it.

Comment

Thanks, Andy. But whom do you think the Lord is talking to when He says "I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you?" Seriously, I would like to know.

Comment

Thanks, Andy. But whom do you think the Lord is talking to when He says "I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you?" Seriously, I would like to know.
                    The context of the verse does point to Abraham and his seed after him. I cannot explain why those that have been so evil to the nation of Israel do not seem to be suffering - but, then again, ARE they?
                    I have several things in my mind that I am simply not comfortable sharing on our forum as I do not want to open us up to unnecessary attack when it's just thoughts and theories I'm contemplating.
                    But they certainly don't seem to go through such widespread disasters like Katrina, Sandy and now Harvey (perhaps Irma is next).

Comment

Thanks, Andy. I guess it's one of those 'mysteries' that we will find out one day when we finally meet the Lord face to face. Perhaps those who claim to be Israel's allies get harsher treatment than those who are openly hostile towards Israel. Perhaps the Lord is waiting on His judgment to those who have cursed Israel. We will one day know all.

Comment

Thanks, Andy. I guess it's one of those 'mysteries' that we will find out one day when we finally meet the Lord face to face. Perhaps those who claim to be Israel's allies get harsher treatment than those who are openly hostile towards Israel. Perhaps the Lord is waiting on His judgment to those who have cursed Israel. We will one day know all.
                        You know? That exact thought crossed my mind, today.
                        The US has indeed been the channel through which God has been protecting Israel.
                        For the US to "sell them out" by pushing (HARD) for them to do something that would leave them completely vulnerable - perhaps this is a way God is giving a few, stern warnings.
                        Is anything going on between the US and Israel later this week when Irma is slated to slam into Florida?

Comment

The Lord chastises those He loves, right? And Obama was openly no friend of Israel. Not sure what may be going on this week with Israel. Isn't Jared Kushner there negotiating? I know we surely need to pray for those in the path of Irma. She sounds even worse than Harvey. Don't we have several Wedgites living in Florida?

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

"This attack will have severe consequences"
                            "You must expect an Iranian response!"
                            WOW!

Comment

Wow is right! I don't think I've ever seen Amir more outspoken about the signs we are seeing. It's just 18 minutes long and well worth watching. I'm sharing it with my three sons who think Mamma is a little over the edge when it comes to being a "watch-woman".

Comment

Wow is right! I don't think I've ever seen Amir more outspoken about the signs we are seeing. It's just 18 minutes long and well worth watching. I'm sharing it with my three sons who think Mamma is a little over the edge when it comes to being a "watch-woman".
                                Please, Sue, if you get a chance and have a few extra $$, buy the Convergence Blu-Ray we've been talking about.
                                That really helps put things into perspective on where we are and why SO MANY, plus, "Mamma is such a little 'Watch-Woman'"!
                                And of course when it was done the tensions in the Middle East were not to the level they are now, plus the signs in the heavens.
                                Told my wife the other day (who is not interested in eschatology but will listen when I say something about it), something to the effect of "From what I can tell of all prophetic scripture regarding what things should look like, we are 100% there. Especially now with the signs in the heavens increasing".

Comment

Working...
                                X