X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prophecy Updates by Amir Tsarfati

Watching this as I'm posting it here.

Published on May 22, 2017

Amir gives a current events and Prophecy Update regarding Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Comment

Published on May 27, 2017
      Amir gives a current events update with Behold Israel's first Young Adults Tour from the Syrian-Israeli border

Comment

Published on Jun 2, 2017
        Amir's current events update on the recent Russian attack on ISIS, Trump's embassy waiver, the USA's withdrawal from Paris agreement, Macron, ministry updates and much more!

BTW, you can basically skip the first 10 minutes unless you want to hear his thanks to the group he just led and also hear his upcoming schedule.
        Last edited by Andy; 06-02-2017, 03:30 PM. Reason: Added the "BTW" line

Comment

Okay, this is (again) REAL good.
          He talks about Jesus in the Koran - taught some things I had no idea.
          Only wish I had some specific references to these passages.

And that's just the "tip of the iceberg". Very well worth the effort/time to watch this update.

Comment

LOVE his updates.

Middle East current events update, June 21, 2017

Comment

And now the next update (which he no longer calls, "Prophecy Updates") ... good, as always.
              He puts his testimony in this one, sharing how he got saved.

Last edited by Andy; 06-26-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

HEY! I got embedding to work!

Comment

Teaching on Daniel's 70 Weeks

Comment

Gog and Magog

Comment

Published on Jul 3, 2017
                      Amir takes your questions! We created a group under Behold Israel's Facebook called "Behold Israel Bible Studies and Current Events Updates". You can join the group and submit your questions at anytime. Every few weeks, Amir will hold a LIVE Q&A session to address your questions. Share the word!

Comment

He posts from the land down under and shares about things up above - and how things in Jerusalem are connected to Bible prophecy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z0oJOqQ_JY I think I did the imbed right with the "add link" post but put the link in just in case.

In short, no Third Temple right away but things are definitely happening and it should encourage us to reach out to others. Indeed, the Third Temple, he says, will be part of the AC deal so we won't see it.

Last edited by Doug Fowler; 07-22-2017, 07:57 AM. Reason: Listened to Facebook live after posting, so added brief summary.
                        My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                        Please print, pass on these items:
                        http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                        http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

July 25th update on the Temple Mount. Says this will be a 3-part report.

Comment

ok todays update Aug 10th.... the first and last letter of sun in hebrew shows the Gospel / Jesus...... the middle letter asks / shows a sign..... we are only to preach the Gospel, not seek signs as do the Jews...... yes the signs in the heavens are to / for the Jews not to-for US !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                              ok todays update Aug 10th.... the first and last letter of sun in hebrew shows the Gospel / Jesus...... the middle letter asks / shows a sign..... we are only to preach the Gospel, not seek signs as do the Jews...... yes the signs in the heavens are to / for the Jews not to-for US !!!
                              Sigh.... I really let him know on his YT channel that I think he is DEAD WRONG making mockery (his tone, body-language including facial expressions, etc.) of "those Christians" (how he puts it) that believe we should also look at the signs in the heavens as an indication we're in the last days. I've not yet watched this video but apparently he HAS read the discussion and this is his response ... and, again, I disagree. For the Jews only?? Are the signs in the heavens only visible to the Jew? Did Jesus say that this one part of what He said to watch for.... is only for the Jews?

Okay, to be fair, I'll watch the video and see what he says before I say anything more.

Comment

This is his opinon of course ... not everyone agrees with everyone else!!! My opinion is that these signs point us to the very soon coming Tribulation... signs of the imminent tribulation is of course our only sign of the imminent rapture !!!

imho the people looking for the rapture on September 23rd will be disappointed !!! The rapture will definately be before ((my hope)) or after that date
                                Last edited by lewisb; 08-10-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X