No announcement yet.

Prophecy Updates by Amir Tsarfati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorify Him, I, too, am hesitant to download social media apps, but you can read Amir's Telegram without it. You just have to check manually without notifications. Go HERE.
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

• Flaxen thank you so much! Yay! I appreciate you.

Comment

• You are very, very welcome, and thank you.

Comment

• Glorify Him - "Possibly Amir's most important video ever. I do get a lot of notifications from Amir because I subscribe to him personally but I have been very hesitant to download Telegram. Anyone here use Telegram?"

Glorify Him.....Yes, I use Telegram and really like it!! Amir posts all the time and is always giving updates. You don't get any ads, just straight news the person you are following posts.
          I follow Amir, Jack H., Barry Stagner and a few other people.

Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

• Explosion at Iran's Natanz nuclear site.

Comment

• World war may be imminent... basically Russia wants America out of Europe, to destroy NATO and to push its borders West to East Germany...
              Amir also said that this makes the Rapture imminent as well!!!

Comment

Working...
              X