• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Days of Ezekiel

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Ruth's post in End Times Ministry thread reminded me I'm behind on getting Amir's updates here.

End Times Prophetic Update

Las Vegas Massachre

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Sept 23rd Special Update

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Sept 19 - President Trump's UN Address

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    a six minute clip from 9/8
    Quoting Amir ""We are at the very end""

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    9/15/17 just Awesome as usual

Btw, Cassini at Saturn just took its final plunge into Saturn today... just saw its final pictures,,,sigh...
    A time of Wonders... Joel 2:30 "And I will shew wonders in the heavens.............."
    Last edited by lewisb; 09-15-2017, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Current Events & Bible Prophecy Update, Sept.13, 2017.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Israeli strikes on Syrian poison gas and missile factory near Russian air base! Where were the Russian air defences ???
    Thanks M fm M

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueC View Post
    Wow is right! I don't think I've ever seen Amir more outspoken about the signs we are seeing. It's just 18 minutes long and well worth watching. I'm sharing it with my three sons who think Mamma is a little over the edge when it comes to being a "watch-woman".
    Please, Sue, if you get a chance and have a few extra $$, buy the Convergence Blu-Ray we've been talking about.
    That really helps put things into perspective on where we are and why SO MANY, plus, "Mamma is such a little 'Watch-Woman'"!
    And of course when it was done the tensions in the Middle East were not to the level they are now, plus the signs in the heavens.
    Told my wife the other day (who is not interested in eschatology but will listen when I say something about it), something to the effect of "From what I can tell of all prophetic scripture regarding what things should look like, we are 100% there. Especially now with the signs in the heavens increasing".

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow is right! I don't think I've ever seen Amir more outspoken about the signs we are seeing. It's just 18 minutes long and well worth watching. I'm sharing it with my three sons who think Mamma is a little over the edge when it comes to being a "watch-woman".

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

"This attack will have severe consequences"
    "You must expect an Iranian response!"
    WOW!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Lord chastises those He loves, right? And Obama was openly no friend of Israel. Not sure what may be going on this week with Israel. Isn't Jared Kushner there negotiating? I know we surely need to pray for those in the path of Irma. She sounds even worse than Harvey. Don't we have several Wedgites living in Florida?

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Thanks, Andy. I guess it's one of those 'mysteries' that we will find out one day when we finally meet the Lord face to face. Perhaps those who claim to be Israel's allies get harsher treatment than those who are openly hostile towards Israel. Perhaps the Lord is waiting on His judgment to those who have cursed Israel. We will one day know all.
    You know? That exact thought crossed my mind, today.
    The US has indeed been the channel through which God has been protecting Israel.
    For the US to "sell them out" by pushing (HARD) for them to do something that would leave them completely vulnerable - perhaps this is a way God is giving a few, stern warnings.
    Is anything going on between the US and Israel later this week when Irma is slated to slam into Florida?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks, Andy. I guess it's one of those 'mysteries' that we will find out one day when we finally meet the Lord face to face. Perhaps those who claim to be Israel's allies get harsher treatment than those who are openly hostile towards Israel. Perhaps the Lord is waiting on His judgment to those who have cursed Israel. We will one day know all.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Thanks, Andy. But whom do you think the Lord is talking to when He says "I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you?" Seriously, I would like to know.
    The context of the verse does point to Abraham and his seed after him. I cannot explain why those that have been so evil to the nation of Israel do not seem to be suffering - but, then again, ARE they?
    I have several things in my mind that I am simply not comfortable sharing on our forum as I do not want to open us up to unnecessary attack when it's just thoughts and theories I'm contemplating.
    But they certainly don't seem to go through such widespread disasters like Katrina, Sandy and now Harvey (perhaps Irma is next).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X