Last edited by Andy; 03-11-2019, 01:27 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

• March 16, 2019

At min 2 min he says he believes the real Mt Sinai is in Saudi Arabia
          Warning where America is going
          Christchurch massacre...media not telling truth, not about Islam

re: Amir’s Comment....Mt Sinai in Arabia Galatians 4:25
          https://biblehub.com/galatians/4-25.htm

A video was done on this year’s ago...re: all the identifying features on the mountain in Saudi Arabia

Last edited by cnav; 03-17-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• 3/21 - Trump/Golan Heights

Comment

• That’s interesting about the recent bombings in Damascus. I’m not watching the news as much these days, but haven’t heard about this.

Comment

• Andy, am I losing it, or was there a short video of Amir posted by you today (which I responded to) about Damascus? You said it was packed full of good info, or something to that effect. It was short and Amir made a point of stating he was filming outdoors in Jerusalem! Now I cannot even find it on You Tube.

Comment

• Originally posted by SueC View Post
                  Andy, am I losing it, or was there a short video of Amir posted by you today (which I responded to) about Damascus? You said it was packed full of good info, or something to that effect. It was short and Amir made a point of stating he was filming outdoors in Jerusalem! Now I cannot even find it on You Tube.
                  One of us is losing it, Sue - I don't recall any part of that and while there is a video that he shot on the 22nd I didn't post it here or comment on it.

Is this it? (It's not a Middle East Update so I wouldn't have posted it here but...)

Comment

• No, that’s not it. It was a very short (under 10”) update and Amir was talking about how people complain that he doesn’t do his broadcasts in the daytime so they can see Jerusalem. So he ended it saying here is Jerusalem in the daylight. It’s got to be me, then. Maybe it was on You Tube (couldn’t find it, though), or maybe it was an old thread I was on, thinking it was new. Someone asked if others considered that it didn’t have to be Israel that would fulfil the Isaiah prophecy about Damascus being destroyed. Thx for responding!!

Comment

• Update - March 24

Comment

• Amir Tsarfati & Jack Hibbs: Special Middle East Update, March 25, 2019

Comment

• Happening Now with Jack Hibbs - I LOVE when these two get together!

Comment

• April 7, 2019

Comment

• April 18, 2019

Comment

• April 26

Comment

Working...
                                X