X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy
    replied
    June 1
    Excellent update on the intensifying tensions throughout the world.

Amir LIVE from the Sea of Galilee discussing the political crisis in Israel, the situation in Syria, the economic forum in Bahrain and more!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    May 25
    Amir LIVE discussing the upcoming elections for the EU parliament, the situation in Syria, the Persian Gulf and more!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Crisis in the Persian Gulf
    Good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    May 12 Update

LIVE: Amir discusses the tension between the USA and Iran, the situation in Gaza and a ministry update on his visit to Washington DC and Toronto!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Gaza Crisis Update

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    May 4th - Gaza Rockets

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    April 26

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

April 18, 2019

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    April 7, 2019

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Happening Now with Jack Hibbs - I LOVE when these two get together!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Amir Tsarfati & Jack Hibbs: Special Middle East Update, March 25, 2019

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Update - March 24

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No, that’s not it. It was a very short (under 10”) update and Amir was talking about how people complain that he doesn’t do his broadcasts in the daytime so they can see Jerusalem. So he ended it saying here is Jerusalem in the daylight. It’s got to be me, then. Maybe it was on You Tube (couldn’t find it, though), or maybe it was an old thread I was on, thinking it was new. Someone asked if others considered that it didn’t have to be Israel that would fulfil the Isaiah prophecy about Damascus being destroyed. Thx for responding!!

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueC View Post
    Andy, am I losing it, or was there a short video of Amir posted by you today (which I responded to) about Damascus? You said it was packed full of good info, or something to that effect. It was short and Amir made a point of stating he was filming outdoors in Jerusalem! Now I cannot even find it on You Tube.
    One of us is losing it, Sue - I don't recall any part of that and while there is a video that he shot on the 22nd I didn't post it here or comment on it.

Is this it? (It's not a Middle East Update so I wouldn't have posted it here but...)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Andy, am I losing it, or was there a short video of Amir posted by you today (which I responded to) about Damascus? You said it was packed full of good info, or something to that effect. It was short and Amir made a point of stating he was filming outdoors in Jerusalem! Now I cannot even find it on You Tube.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X