Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump warns Israel, stop announcing new settlememts

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Pol...lements-480446

WASHINGTON – The White House warned Israel on Thursday – in a surprising statement – to cease settlement announcements that are “unilateral” and “undermining” of President Donald Trump’s effort to forge Middle East peace, a senior administration official told The Jerusalem Post.

For the first time, the administration confirmed that Trump is committed to a comprehensive two-state solution to the Israeli- Palestinian conflict negotiated between the parties.

“As President Trump has made clear, he is very interested in reaching a deal that would end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and is currently exploring the best means of making progress toward that goal,” the official said.
    Trump plans to bring up the peace process in his meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House scheduled for February 15.

"The United States remains committed to advancing a comprehensive final-status agreement between Israel and the Palestinians that results in two states living side-by-side in peace and security," the official said
    Last edited by cnav; 02-02-2017, 04:34 PM.

Re: Trump warns Israel, stop announcing new settlememts

It should now be obvious that Trump is going to bring about the perilous false peace, likely confirming the Oslo Accords....
    ??? Daniels Covenant with many ???
    This does not necessarially mean that The Donald is the AntiChrist...

The Israelis will likely refuse, causing
    WAR
    It does point out that the End is Near!!!
    Last edited by lewisb; 02-02-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

It makes me uneasy that he is putting limits on Israel

Comment

Just a kind of side note .. I think it is interesting that the whole "world" is only speaking of "Middle East peace" in terms of Israel and the palestinian authority where Israel has that largely under control and the violence is quite minimal now. But what about Syria? Untold violence and suffering there. Go to google, type in 'Allepo' and click on images. Ya .. Middle East "peace." So the incredibly massive destruction of life and city(ies) don't have to be fixed to have Middle East "peace"? Simply give the whiney pa what they publicly say they want and Allepo will live happily ever after? Fact is Mr. Trump, there is no "happily ever after" in this world. Israeli/pa "peace" is a lie from the start. I mentioned "publicly" in ref. to what the pa says they want because it is a lie. They don't want an agreement with Israel. If Israel was shrunk down to one acre, the pa would want that too. Fact is, islam doesn't want Israel to exist.

But .. prophecy will be fulfilled.

Matthew 5:
        For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

I'm certain that all the Middle East players (of the world) are not even close to a clue as to what is going on there in the realm that matters; i.e. spiritual.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

True, Issachar, true.

Comment

Fake news...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/224359

Comment

And so a little leaven... leavens the whole lump. There is a source for lies..and he is the devil who is the father of all of those lies.
              Discernment is of great value in today's world.

Comment

Jmvho

We will have to wait to see what happens.

Truth
                Spicer's remarks, "may not be helpful,"
                Trump has stated in the past, repeatedly, he was going to make the big deal were others had failed. And apparently quite quickly.

He has stated he is pro two states, and the recent visit by the King of Jordan tend to indicate he didn't hear anything that upset him.
                Although many of the things in the article have been stated before by Trump.....

What I suspect is happening here??? Something we have seen in Israel since Trump was elected, the different beliefs within Jewish end time prophecies.

The same way we see it in Christendom. One event can be interrupted in many ways to fit their views of end time.

Example-Some in Judaism believe Jared is a sign Israel is going to be given back all of Israel, including parts of Jordon and Syria....NOW. I hope many will recognize the next part. They also believe the Temple will be built and all the nations will worship there. Without any else be needed before it happens.
                They are refusing to see anything else is possible.

So, comments and actions we see are being built on those bases.

Then you have other beliefs that see it differently.
                Last edited by SAT; 02-03-2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Lots of expectation, lots of speculation...everyone is waiting to see what happens

One article says Trump has done everything he said he would do, except with Israel

Another says Trump may just turn out to be another GW Bush (say one thing, do another re: moving the embassy to Jerusalem)

As if he can do everything in a couple of weeks.

Lots going on.

Comment

Exactly ! Plus we don't know Trump's beliefs. We do know some of the Christian influences in his world do NOT agree with most in this site. Plus his past Christian up bring.

Never mind what he has already stated.

Comment

PS

Something I have found a little odd??? No one tried to correct the story. Netanyahu, no one over here etc.

And we have no idea what has or hasn't been told to Israel. Only that Netanyahu is trying to keep people from becoming to excited.

Comment

Recent posts

Spicer said, “I — I — there’s a reason you go through a decision-making process.  And that’s what we’re in the process of starting right now.  So, I just don’t want to get ahead of — it would — if it was already a decision, then we wouldn’t be going through a process.”

But if the decision hasn’t been made and they are in the early stages of the process, why would candidate Trump make a promise, then repeat it again and again?
                        and after that quote...

In an interview with the Evangelical Christian network CBN News, President Donald Trump appears to backtrack on a campaign promise to move the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, saying the issue has “two sides.”
                        http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...ighlight=sides

Comment

someone noted that the Christians Trump has surrounded himself with are dominionists and ah-mellinnialists ...
                          does anyone know VP Pence beliefs are? I did find some videos saying Pence IS a dominionist..

dominionists and ah-mellinnialists believe that Israel / the Jews has no place in GODs plan... They believe that man will make the world better and better and after universal peace has been established this peace will last 1000 years...
                          Them Jesus returns to a perfect world...

No rapture, no AntiChrist, no 7 year tribulation period, no 2nd coming ........
                          Last edited by lewisb; 02-03-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Yep that could be very important. They believe the next thing up is Christianity ruling and reigning. If you believe this, then some of Trump's comments about him bringing peace would side with that view sooooooo....big shrug

Comment

And now...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/white-h...tate-solution/

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday declined to clearly throw its support behind a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, saying only that “the president is committed to peace.”

Comment

Working...
                              X