No announcement yet.

Let's start praying for our nation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's start praying for our nation.....

Especially as the next two weeks begin....1st that the Lord would thwart any plans the outgoing president to try to harm Israel. 2nd pray for the safety of Donald Trump as he prepares for the office of the President and for Mike Pence's safety as well. And also for the protection of the ones in uniform that will be protecting these men and families. My son in law will be one of the tactical officers closer into the circle for that. I asked him if he knew if he would have to deal with the protesters. He said no he will be in the inner ring. So I covet prayer for Rick as he prepares and for my daughter as she stays home with the children. I pray that the Lord make us bold for Him while we have time.

Re: Let's start praying for our nation.....

Jackie, I am agreeing with you on each point of your prayer. May He keep each and every security person safe as they discharge their duties.

Comment

My wife and I have been praying for safety for all those in the new administration as well as those that will protect them. Will continue and will keep your son-in-law in particular, in mind. There is much hatred out there. The haters are complaining about Trump making things unsafe, all while they (the haters) are making things unsafe. Deception is deep and wide in this "world."

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Yep, praying in agreement..and yes, they are making things unsafe.
        Me thinks the lady doth protest too much

Comment

Bump so we keep on praying. I must admit to struggling with depression in my spirit I suppose because of uncertainty about what to expect. So prayer and Scriptures are the cure. My son and I are starting a study in Romans. Praying for strength and peace as we wait and safety for all involved in the coming inauguration.

Comment

I'd like to suggest we add this upcoming meeting of the 70 nations on the 15th. I know this part is not our nation but I don't think anyone on this site would disagree that the outcome of this meeting could have huge ramifications for this nation (and entire world).

I'm praying for a huge, spirit of confusion and disunity...that there is so many differences of opinions on what "should" be done that the meeting ends with no resolve to do anything that would be harmful to Israel, US and beyond.

Comment

Amen to that Andy. Excellent prayer. May the Lord recreate Babel so that confusion and strife will break up any attempt to divide up any part of Israel.

Comment

Oh, Jackie! WHAT an idea that just popped into my head with what you said!
                Can you imagine??
                "Confound them like You did at Babel. Let all their language translators be unable to communicate with their delegates - let no one understand the other"!

I know God can create confusion however He so chooses but that hit me with your Babel comment.

Comment

"I'd like to suggest we add this upcoming meeting of the 70 nations on the 15th. I know this part is not our nation but I don't think anyone on this site would disagree that the outcome of this meeting could have huge ramifications for this nation (and entire world). "

Not so fast, Andy. Kerry is going to be there. Wonder what new dirty trick he has up his sleeve?

http://www.oann.com/kerry-to-attend-...y-15-in-paris/

Comment

Praying in agreement!
                    Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Just bumping this up. Rick left this morning for D.C.. Today they settle in and as a Deputy Sheriff he has to be sworn in as a Federal Deputy Sheriff. I imagine they will spend the day getting debriefed and tomorrow they train all day. So asking for prayer for him and for the nation on Friday.

Comment

Just wanted to update you. Rick is there and they actually had some free time this afternoon and he and some other officers went to Arlington to see the place where so many who fought for our freedom rest. And I hope they had time to see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. We were there right before 9/11. Literally we were there in August and the following month the hotel we stayed at was by the Pentagon. You could see it from our hotel. Anyway we saw the ceremony at the Tomb and it was very moving. So there have already be protesters so the Washington DC police have already been busy but it seems they were ok. They did find some guns stashed in a violin case. Saw the article on Fox none of the other networks were airing too much on the find so they were checking all possible places that there could be more.

Comment

Good reminder Jackie .. thanks.

I too saw that changing of the guard at Arlington. What an amazing process!

Issachar
                          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Praying now and through out the night till sleep comes along.

Comment

Working...
                            X