I'm on Blog Talk Radio this Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on Blog Talk Radio this Thursday

6pm Pacific time..... Topic is the error of Dominionism & Kingdom Now theology .... On Brother Peter Ventura's "Sound Doctrine Broadcast"
    So if you ever wanted to hear directly from me this is your chance!
    We may even have a call in the last few minutes of the show !!!
    Lewis

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nathanonthespot

Re: I'm on Blog Talk Radio this Thursday

We have a star in our midst!! Good for you, Lewis!

Comment

6PM your time .. so that is 9PM for me. Hope I'll remember. Just click on the link you posted?

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Just finished the radio program... I thought it went really well... Anyone listen to it?

Comment

ugh .. had an unexpected situation to deal with tonight and people had to be over and I didn't even think about it until after 11 eastern.

Is it archived anywhere?

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

It should be archived in a day or two on the web site I gave out !!!
            Thanks, Lewis

Comment

Working...
            X