major quake warning for So California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major quake warning for So California

Quake swarm East San Diego county Salton Sea area (( 800-mile-long San Andreas fault, )) has officials warning of possible major quake in Ca before Tuesday
    ... about the same day as Rosh Hashona .... maybe the Rapture will cause a seismic / tektonic shift and all heck will break loose here as we leave ... in that case I'm leaving my beans and rice to Hillery

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...ornia-42503135
    Last edited by lewisb; 10-02-2016, 06:29 PM.

Re: major quake warning for So California

I like that idea, Lewis!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
      Quake swarm East San Diego county Salton Sea area (( 800-mile-long San Andreas fault, )) has officials warning of possible major quake in Ca before Tuesday
      ... about the same day as Rosh Hashona .... maybe the Rapture will cause a seismic / tektonic shift and all heck will break loose here as we leave ... in that case I'm leaving my beans and rice to Hillery

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...ornia-42503135
      Sounds like a great plan Lewis, hope everyone there stays safe until raptured.

Comment

We still need a like button

Comment

Rare Warning Of Huge Quake Hitting Southern California Tuesday Has Many Shaken up, Stocking Up
          October 3, 2016 10:51 PM

ORANGE (CBSLA.com) — The warning of a big earthquake hitting Southern California Tuesday has many shaken up and stocking up.

The U.S. Geological Survey said an earthquake with a 7.0 magnitude or greater could strike by Tuesday.

The chance of a mega quake went up after a swarm of small quakes near the San Andreas Fault rattled the Salton Sea over a week ago.

The risk is temporarily elevated to 1 percent above normal.

In a rare move, San Bernardino city officials have shut down their city hall for a couple days until the risks subside. The building doesn’t meet seismic standards. (bold mine)

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/...p-stocking-up/

Comment

FWIW ..

Issachar
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
            X