Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Savage pulled off the air live mid program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Savage pulled off the air live mid program?

Alex Jones just reported that the Michael Savage radio program (The savage Nation)was pulled off the air during a live broadcast because Savage was discussing Hillery's health
    He was syndicated nationwide...
    The dominoes are falling.... He & Lisa Haven may be next...

Re: Michael Savage pulled off the air live mid program?

The censuring is getting to an unbelievable level. What do we do to stand against this?

Comment

I don't believe that turned out to be true. From what I've read his program was interrupted in one area due to a local program that was scheduled to be broadcasted live.

There's so much false info out there.
      A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
      A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

I saw Savage upset about what happened... he said he thought it was deliberate

Comment

Check with Snopes. I can't get to the link right now to post it.
          A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
          A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

I just checked Truthorfiction.com and they said this: Summary of eRumor:

Michael Savage, host of the right-wing “Savage Nation” radio show, was suddenly taken off air in the middle of a discussion about Hillary Clinton’s health.

The Truth:

“Savage Nation” was pre-empted for live coverage of the first presidential debate on WABC, a New York affiliate of Westwood One radio network — but the decision doesn’t appear to be connected to his coverage of Hillary Clinton’s health.

Rumors that Michael Savage’s show had been sabotaged or censored by a left-wing media conspiracy surfaced on the evening of the first presidential debate at Hofstra College on September 26th. Before the debate, Savage tweeted that he had been sabotaged on air to destroy support for Trump:

Snopes.com said essentially the same. So there was real reason for the rumor, as Savage himself tweeted that he had been sabotaged. Apparently he was given no advance warning that this was going to happen, which must have led to his assumption. Add to that a recent firing of another radio talk show, Dr. Drew allegedly for discussing Hillary's health, and there is a realistic reason to fear increased censure. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...intons-health/
            Last edited by SueC; 09-29-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X