Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this sign fortell of the coming of the AntiChrist? or Jesus? or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this sign fortell of the coming of the AntiChrist? or Jesus? or both?

"THE CHRIST STARS - The Birthing of Which Christ?"
    likely imho the AntiChrist
    We have been seeing signs in the Heavens simular to Rev 12 far a while now...
    Coincidence? types and shadows? Or is it really Time ?
    I guess we will soon see......... anyway, an interesting thought by someone

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2016/luisv94.htm

I have not had time yet to watch the videos,,, maybe tonight
    Last edited by lewisb; 09-04-2016, 04:06 PM.

Re: Does this sign fortell of the coming of the AntiChrist? or Jesus? or both?

Lewis, I've been paying attention to the September 2017 alignment that some are calling the Revelation 12 sign. It's in the pinned post about signs in the heavens. This post is pretty over-whelming at first glance. We know that Satan/anti-christ will try to mimic/duplicate all things of God. Please study this video when you can and summarize the best you can for us, OK? Thanks!

Comment

Be OK with me if that means Jesus comes back before October 2017... In another 2 years I'll be that crochety old three score and ten !!!
      Dont know how much longer I can staple the pieces back together to get up in the morning
      Come to think of it, The Rapture happening before October 2016 would be even better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as your video, I may have already seen it... had to kinda pinch myself thinking "am I really really really
      seeing this???
      scripture kinda mentions that we will see things past generations would have dearly wished to see ............

As for When the Rapture happens, Today would be great...

Comment

I was referring to the post that had the alignment of the planets that is supposed to be exactly like the sign in Revelation 12. I don't think it was a video, but possibly there is one with it, too.

Comment

Working...
        X