Video of blood cells & blood vessels in Dinasoaurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of blood cells & blood vessels in Dinasoaurs

Scientists Baffled-New Discoveries-Darwinian Evolution Crumbling-Scientists Abandon Theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqYPjA9VxA

Re: Video of blood cells & blood vessels in Dinasoaurs

Very cool. Did you see .. or miss .. the video here; especially starting at 16:50?

Placing your video here (though I wish it were in the other thread on this same topic)

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Re: Video of blood cells & blood vessels in Dinasoaurs

8:35 to 11:15 I find very sad. Lawrence Krauss .. can you get anymore defensive?

Besides all this soft tissue/blood vessel/blood cells/collagen/etc. evidence that dinosaurs are actually very recent on the earth, check out the records of the past thousand-ish years up to recent times, in the other thread, here.

Too, when creationist scientists point out contamination flaws in various sorts of dating methods, the secular scientists readily state .. "Oh no! Nope! Can't happen .." but it's one of the first things Krauss jumps to on this soft tissue matter.

It's like the C-14 in diamonds (minute and a half video) that are supposedly up to 1.1 billion years old .. lots of C-14. Can't be if you go by known science.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X