Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L A Marzulli interview dynamite stuff !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L A Marzulli interview dynamite stuff !!!

End Times Underway As Revelation 9 Comes To Life! L.A. Marzulli’s Strange Find!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0P24uGG2Z0
    New book "Watchers 10"
    LAMarzulli.net

Re: L A Marzulli interview dynamite stuff !!!

Lewis, this video is too long!

Could you summarize for us retirees, who need lots of "nap" time?

Comment

I watched it and tried to take a few notes. This is sort of new territory for me and I've been skeptical, but here is the gist: L.A. Marzulli relates his history of being raised as an Italian Catholic, then in to the occult, then how he became saved. Later became interested in prophecy, followed Missler. Today talks about Nephalim hybrids/DNA evidence /Joshua story of giants in land; they went to Peru 3500 yrs ago when Joshua entered the promised land. There are things called 'grays' (body inhabited by demons) that control Nephalim. About 3 years ago in Mexico City, a young teen found (there is x-ray proof) along side a road the body of a 9" fairy or imp like creatures, similar to what is described in Rev 9, w/bb shots in it. Here is a link to a YouTube video on that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvvBkawEobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UD4ET6fuZw
      Last edited by SueC; 08-17-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

ref. link post 3

I'm leaning towards hoax just because there's been so many hoaxes over the years. Notice I said "leaning." What I'd like to comment though .. and then found the host of the show saying the same thing at about 17:20, is that if it is a hoax, it is an extremely elaborate one. But neither do I want to say for certain that it is a hoax, if it is not. Whether or not it has anything to do with Revelation 9 or not, I don't know .. but have to wonder why they'd be showing up now. I do believe there is a lot of demonic stuff going on these days with people and animals ..

Like I said .. elaborate.

Too, his Christian testimony sounds real to me. In fact, drop the Italian part and I relate to it all too well in some respects.

Issachar

p.s. John .. it's only 20 minutes.
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

ref. post 4

Originally posted by myself
          p.s. John .. it's only 20 minutes.
          I'm confused ?? (no new thing, eh? ) Lewis' video [link] is 34 minutes and SueC's is 9 or 10? Was there a link that is no longer there? I watched one that is like 20ish minutes.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

The YouTube video from Lewis' post was actually 34 minutes; I watched it, tried to summarize it.Then I searched for more specific info about the fairies/imps and added two more separate videos about that topic, which was part of Lewis's original video, among other things (Nephalim, etc.). One of the fairy/imp videos was 9 or 10 minutes, another one was longer. They both covered basically the same stuff on the fairy/imp stuff and Rev. 9 manifestation.

Comment

I have seen that fairy thing referenced several years ago...also from South America

also

Interview with a Lakota Elder Part II - Wiwila Little People & Faeries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4bp4ZJYuD0
              Last edited by lewisb; 08-17-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
                I watched it and tried to take a few notes. This is sort of new territory for me and I've been skeptical, but here is the gist: L.A. Marzulli relates his history of being raised as an Italian Catholic, then in to the occult, then how he became saved. Later became interested in prophecy, followed Missler. Today talks about Nephalim hybrids/DNA evidence /Joshua story of giants in land; they went to Peru 3500 yrs ago when Joshua entered the promised land. There are things called 'grays' (body inhabited by demons) that control Nephalim. About 3 years ago in Mexico City, a young teen found (there is x-ray proof) along side a road the body of a 9" fairy or imp like creatures, similar to what is described in Rev 9, w/bb shots in it. Here is a link to a YouTube video on that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvvBkawEobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UD4ET6fuZw
                Thanks, a lot, Sue, for your effort.

I am familiar with Marzulli but didn't know his religious background and had heard him talk about "fairies", etc. but not the x-ray proof.

Comment

For what it's worth .. felt compelled to link a thread to this thread; especially perhaps, for the video in it.

COME BACK mitch5501!

Issachar

EDIT TO ADD: Just saw that there is a Age of Deceit 2 movie and added it to the link here.
                  Last edited by Issachar; 08-18-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X