Revelation 12 sign? 9/23/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelation 12 sign? 9/23/17

I posted this a few days ago under 'signs in the heavens', but no one responded. I don't know if we've talked about this before...didn't find it in the 49 pages of above thread, but might not have looked close enough.

This is supposedly the celestial sign described in Revelation 12. I've read some of the articles that go with it and they claim using a computer program, they have not seen this sign, this exact as described, in 7000 years of history. Supposedly when Jesus was born, a similar (but not identical) sign appeared. I don't vouch for any of these site's eschatology or theology, but would appreciate a little discussion here on WEDG. Thanks!

(Changing link to embedded video - I really prefer to not send people to YouTube.
    ~Andy)

Last edited by Andy; 08-14-2016, 08:25 PM. Reason: add link

Re: Revelation 12 sign? 9/23/17

Hi Sue,

I listened to what he had to say and like many other scenario's out there it can be very convincing. I'm not familiar with his teachings, so I don't know what his track record is, but i am curious.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

I would like to know if this is even accurate. I'm not the most scholarly Wedg member, LOL! I admit it! But if this is true, it seems significant. Although having been disappointed in the past, with the signs and wonders, I am wary!

Comment

Same here!
        A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
        A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Yes, in the heavens the signs of GODs message is spread out in the constellations... the sign of the Woman delivering Jesus while the serpant stood nearby did seem to be taking place.... the recent grouping of the planets in & going through these constellations
          did seem to have meaning as well...........

that said, however ...........

we havnt gone through the seals of Revelation yet much less Rev 12...... so these events may just be the prelude to the show !!!!!!!!

Comment

Sue, I posted Scotty's video on Lewis' post about the Fall Feasts, which gets to the same date but he says it could be the Rapture.

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...ke-last-year-)

"Then there is Scotty and his proposed date of the Rapture on September 23, 2017, which is 120 years (a possible generation) from the First Zionist Congress, 1897. He is not being adamant about it, so far, but putting it out there, which as I and many of us have said before, when a date is stated that means, most likely, it won't be the date of the Lord's return?"

Comment

Thanks, John H, for bringing that to my attention. I must have missed it the first time. It was well worth the half hour to watch it. He also talks about this celestial sign, plus a whole lot more...so interesting. I noticed right away all the "7's" in the dates. It's hard NOT to get excited when you see these facts laid out...even though I don't want to get hooked in to date setting any more, although Scotty says many times he doesn't want to set dates, but rather "you can't make this stuff up".

Comment

Working...
              X