TPP and Government Control of the Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPP and Government Control of the Internet

(for the good of the collective; right?)

Concerning TPP and WikiLeaks .. interview:

JULIAN ASSANGE, WIKILEAKS: First of all, it is the largest ever international economic treaty that has ever been negotiated, very considerably larger than NAFTA. It is mostly not about trade, only 5 of the 29 Chapters are about traditional trade.

The others are about regulating the internet, and what information internet service providers have to collect, they have to hand it over to companies under certain circumstances, the regulation of labor conditions, regulating the way you can favor local industry, regulating the hospital, health care system, privatization of hospitals, so essentially every aspect of a modern economy, even banking services are in the TPP.

So that is erecting and embedding new ultramodern neoliberal structure over U.S. law and the laws of other countries. And putting it in treaty form.
    more

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: TPP and Government Control of the Internet

Sounds to me like
    Daniel's "Covenant with many"

this treaty effectively sets up world government... run by the un-elected bureaucrats... just like Europe...
    Treaties nullify our constitution

Comment

These truly are crazy days. Both "Democracy Now" and Assange are hard left. They are a good example of the left believing the right is totally to blame for the owo. And yeah, there is good reason to believe Assange is .....more of a Putin supporter.

But.....crazy days.

As wlnf stated it is truly very good for American "companies". The reason left leaning Europeans are totally freaked as it allows for American companies to take European governments to a special court. If a company can prove the will of the people would damage their profits, a government could be held to pay the lost profits. Like "outsourcing" it is part of the neoliberal capitalism plan that was put in place back in the Bush era.

The very thing we see people in the US protest vote by supporting a pro business Trump. Crazy crazy crazy crazy.

But Hillary, really !.

We see the exact same battles being played out in Europe.

Back to "Democracy Now", Assange etc etc ??? The only difference is the ideology of the owo and the amount of power China and Russia will allowed to have.
      Last edited by SAT; 08-14-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

PS
        A good question to ask ???? So why is hard left leaning Putin so anti left leaning Hillary? And why is it that the left don't seem to see it?
        I could place that question to the right, with just a change names etc.

What I suspect??? The owo is both left and right. Both side are so absorbed in the blame the other side game, as the owo is pushing forward. The battle is about who in the elite (people, governments and companies etc) fight for power and their ideology by hook and crook. All in the best interest of the people, of course.

The real problem??? It is still the Tower of Babel.

And all the fighting and accusations we are seeing in all the world???? Is just going to make it easier for the world to accept what the anti Christ states and see it as wonderful.
        Last edited by SAT; 08-14-2016, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Is this where the one world religion comes into play? Signs, wonders,miracles and all.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

The truth in the above verse is amazing.

Pope washes Muslim refugees feet/we are brothers/same God
          http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...t=Pope+Francis

In a statement on the trip, Al-Azhar, an institution that also comprises a prestigious seat of learning, said the two sides had agreed to convene a "peace conference".

A statement quoted Tayeb as telling Francis: "We need to take a joint stance, hand in hand, to bring happiness to humanity. Divine religions were revealed to make people happy, not to cause them hardship."
          http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...t=Pope+Francis

One World Religion

http://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/fo...world+religion

And the world, including the US and Europe, are proving they are ready for the answer.
          Last edited by SAT; 08-14-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAT
            ... "Democracy Now" ... are hard left.
            Ya, it was hard to post for that reason .. but, that's who got the interview.

There is video of hc at least 45 times, starting in 2010, promoting TPP .. which she is also one of the writers of. Then, in the past month or two, she is talking about what a terrible document it is. That's because labor/trade unions oppose it and she wants their vote. And, 0bama blocked her emails from going public if they contain info about TPP. From CNN:

What a circus ..

Issachar, blessed to be only in the world, not of it.
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

24 of the 45 since this clip only goes up to about a year ago ..

Issachar

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                Ya, it was hard to post for that reason .. but, that's who got the interview.
                I know what you mean Issachar. But I tend to think it is a good thing. Sometimes seeing something as strange as them saying this stuff is a good heads up. And tells a more balanced view when balanced with our usual sources.

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                What a circus ..

Issachar, blessed to be only in the world, not of it.
                Amen !!!! I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
                X