Joel Richardson Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Richardson Updates

I enjoyed the one posted a few days ago so - here's a thread dedicated to his updates.

Re: Joel Richardson Updates

I agree with you, Andy, he proposes some well thought out, well researched points! I don't think he is being totally dogmatic, like Walid tends to be, about his belief and does not mind being challenged, ie. recent debate with Dr. Ice.

I had already listened to this and his documentation is hard to discount!

Comment

About 30" long and held my attention (not always easy to do, LOL!). Yes, I thought it was very informative and also well documented. Challenges many of the current teachings that we've become accustomed to.

Comment

Have never heard of him but will give a listen.

Comment

Hi, Jackie. Here is a little background on Joel Richardson: A Messianic Jew...ROSENBERG, Joel C., after growing up in a Jewish household, starts an evangelistic Bible study group in his high school in 1984. He marries in 1990, joins McLean Bible Church (pastored by Lon Solomon), and becomes Rush Limbaugh's research director in 1994. Rosenberg, who has also been an advisor to Steve Forbes, Bill Bennett, and Israeli leaders Benjamin Netanyahu and Natan Sharansky, now writes a column on politics for WORLD.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
            Hi, Jackie. Here is a little background on Joel Richardson: A Messianic Jew...ROSENBERG, Joel C., after growing up in a Jewish household, starts an evangelistic Bible study group in his high school in 1984. He marries in 1990, joins McLean Bible Church (pastored by Lon Solomon), and becomes Rush Limbaugh's research director in 1994. Rosenberg, who has also been an advisor to Steve Forbes, Bill Bennett, and Israeli leaders Benjamin Netanyahu and Natan Sharansky, now writes a column on politics for WORLD.
            Sue, you have the two Joel's mixed up. Easy to do. You quoted from Joel Rosenberg's wikipedia page. Joel Richardson, is from Kansas City, MO. He has teamed up with Walid Shoebat, in the past on a book, but I think they have gone their separate ways.

Comment

OK, Thank you, John!! I apologize and need to get this straight in my head now! Is Joel Richardson a Messianic Jew?

Comment

Sorry, it took so long to get back to you, Sue!

No, he is not a Jew and attends a Christian Church in Kansas City, MO.

One site shows a letter, which he supposedly wrote, saying Joel Richardson is a pen name to protect his wife, 5 children and himself from Muslim backlash.

His website is http://www.joelstrumpet.com/

Comment

Thank you, John! It is confusing (to me) because his web site (Joel's Trumpet) shows him with a Star pf David on the wall.

Comment

Working...
                  X