H. Clinton and Mateen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H. Clinton and Mateen

I think it is important and very telling to know about H.C.'s speech and the placement of Mateen behind her. I was going to post some of the info as I was listening to Jay Sekulow but given how fast Jay puts out info on top of the amount of data, I couldn't do that. I hope you all listen to it.

I think this link will work: LINK

If not, it will be on oneplace later today or for sure by tomorrow (Just search there: sekulow)..

Mateen is the father of the Pulse Club, Orlando shooter. At first I thought .. so? He's not the shooter. But then the ties to Taliban, iSIS, etc. came forth. I believe it is important to know.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: H. Clinton and Mateen

If I were running for office, I wouldn't want him linked to me!

Comment

sheeesshhh ... more emails today. At this point, I can't believe HC and her "husband" (title only/legal only) have ever done anything legal?

Listening to Sekulow .. see post 1

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

The frustrating part is that they seem to be untouchable. It's hard not to get cynical in the flesh. I just need to keep reminding myself that God is in control and they WILL bow before Him one day and receive their judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC
          ... God is in control and they WILL bow before Him one day and receive their judgement.
          True. I would love to sit down with Bill and Hillary and share the gospel with them. As we know, once someone checks out of this life, eternity is forever in one place or another with no appeals court.

I don't feel sorry for them. The unimaginable stress they put themselves under is their own doing. The deserve whatever "justice" in this life can (should) dish out. But that eternity thing .. wow. There are times when I see/hear certain things where I wonder as the old song says .. "can hell burn hot enough ..".

Issachar

Comment

check sekulow live on FB ..

Of course .. more scandal .. more illegal.

Issachar

Comment

Jay Sekulow is an awesome Messianic Jewish believer and fearless attorney! Thanks, Issachar!

https://www.facebook.com/JaySekulow/?fref=ts
              Last edited by SueC; 08-11-2016, 12:22 PM. Reason: add link

Comment

Working...
              X